The Big Black Cock

What is the size of a big black cock?

• Total voters

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found the book about BLACK DICK! Well at least one Black man's dick!
Welcome to T.D. Faison Official Site
12.6 Blessing or Curse by T.D. Faison​
Where other books have failed to shed light on the truth behind what it means to be Hung, or well-endowed. T.D. Faison's "12.6 Blessing or a Curse" succeeds. Faison gives an actual true-life account into the life of that of Being well-endowed and how much power, money and emptiness that comes with it. Faison is forced to decide if this is really a blessing or is it really a curse. 12.6 takes you on an erotic thrill ride through his highs and lows, trials and triumphs, the blessings and the curses of having a 12 inch penis. 12.6 will also finally give you some answers into what is big, why is today's society so interested in big and is it really better? You decide…
“Everything that every man and woman ever wanted to know about big black dick, but was afraid to ask”.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, blkbro510 of the uncut cock I'd like to suck, you forgot about:
Hung: A Meditation on the Measure of Black Men in America, by Scott Poulson-Bryant (2006)

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scale or expections? I think the correct term would've been expections. But we've seen sooooooooooooooooooooo many horse hung and hung white guys (AND other men of color) on this site so I agree with you on big cock is a big cock. :biggrin1:

And I believe the correct term would've been "expectations" :rolleyes:

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey, blkbro510 of the uncut cock I'd like to suck, you forgot about:
Hung: A Meditation on the Measure of Black Men in America, by Scott Poulson-Bryant (2006)

Hung was a good read. I recommend it. And as others said, with all the huge white, Asian and Latino cocks on this site, I'm sure we can all agree that hung is not something that only black men like myself possess.

david tharp

Sexy Member
Media
Beautiful dick, by the way!!!!

The reason people talk about "Big Black Dick" is that I'd say your chances as a "size queen" or "bottom slut" of getting a "BBD" is a lot higher with a black male than a white male. I'd say 50% of black men are 8" or larger (longer), while only about 30% of white men are around that size. Although, you might actually have more white guys in that 7-7.5" range, because I've noticed either a black guy HAS IT or else they're only about 6-6.5". I haven't encountered many black men in that 7-7.5" area.
So how fat is it