Photo The big cocked trans photo thread

squidly

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Longmint? Really?! Her dick has gotten thicker in the past few years?! The length is definitely the same, but it seems that her dick is increased in thickness again!
It has gotten a bit thicker. And I think maybe a hair longer. She can cum 2 or 3 times in a camshow. I think all she does now is cam and OnlyFans. She's also wearing a wedding ring which is new since her old website days.

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dwbuqo-ejb7o8qnoj-p.png

dwbuqo-hnaegjr8vv-p.png

Sabrinaisbig23cm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
gingernailstsss aka Samira

A colombian webcam trans with incredible endurance and horniness!
She has webcam sessions in which she cums several times and continues without her dick softening! Her dick stays hard and seems to swell and get harder even more! She rubs her big thick dick with her own cum and continues until she cums again!
View attachment XiaoYing_Video_1617623538819_HD.mp4

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
OMG. Can you imagine having a girlfriend with a huge soft cock like that?. WOW.

I would just LOVE to put my tiny hard-on in that big round butt of hers, while playing with that big soft cock. It looks so powerful even totally soft! Her soft cock is easily twice as big as my fully erected dick.
It would be so amazing to have this beautiful feminine girlfriend, and while you fuck her big bouncy ass, you can also play with her big, powerful soft cock that just totally dwarfs your little boner. It would truly be the best of both worlds!

09.jpg

08.jpg