The big deal about kissing?

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do people go crazy over kissing? Is it a mental thing? The physical sensation of kissing me on the lips doesn't titillate me. Sometimes when I'm kissed on other body parts (chest, groin, abs, insides of my thighs) it titillates me a little, but my partner goes crazy over kissing me on the lips.

And when she's kissing me on the lips, sometimes I feel it goes overboard! Like I think once we kissed for 30-40 minutes straight! Our lips were chapped and we had both run out of saliva to wet them but she didn't care, she just kept kissing away.

Why would she persist like this? What's so good about kissing? Is it a female thing?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to kiss. I enjoy the way in feels to be in my partners arms with his lips pressed against mine. It normally doesn't take long to feel butterflies over this. I know before I had sex with my current boyfriend we used to spend a fair amount of time kissing each other. I'm not sure if if was for 30 minutes, but heck it could have been for hours I don't know. Maybe your girlfriend just likes to kiss? I'm not obsessed with it, but I do still like to kiss.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No - it isn't a 'female thing'. It's just a 'not you' thing.

I love kissing. So does Hick. I'm not sure I could go 30-40 minutes with the privacy to make out and not fuck him.

Looking at this and your other post I'm beginning to wonder if you actually have an emotional connection with your girl at all. Are you with her because you love and want her? Or is it more a 'just cause she's there' relationship for you?

Also - she sounds kinda young. So do you. What ages are you?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do people go crazy over kissing? Is it a mental thing? The physical sensation of kissing me on the lips doesn't titillate me. Sometimes when I'm kissed on other body parts (chest, groin, abs, insides of my thighs) it titillates me a little, but my partner goes crazy over kissing me on the lips.

And when she's kissing me on the lips, sometimes I feel it goes overboard! Like I think once we kissed for 30-40 minutes straight! Our lips were chapped and we had both run out of saliva to wet them but she didn't care, she just kept kissing away.

Why would she persist like this? What's so good about kissing? Is it a female thing?
That is a bit strange

Oral fixation maybe?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No - it isn't a 'female thing'. It's just a 'not you' thing.

I love kissing. So does Hick. I'm not sure I could go 30-40 minutes with the privacy to make out and not fuck him.

Looking at this and your other post I'm beginning to wonder if you actually have an emotional connection with your girl at all. Are you with her because you love and want her? Or is it more a 'just cause she's there' relationship for you?

Also - she sounds kinda young. So do you. What ages are you?
I actually was wondering about their age as well.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's too bad that you don't enjoy it more since she likes it so much, but it just might not be your thing.

I vividly remember certain kisses very well.

I don't think it's just a female thing. I've made out with men for hours and hours before. TheBoyfriend and I made out for over 4 hours on our first date. We kept trying to stop and just talk, but our tongues kept ending up together despite our efforts to control ourselves. That's such an incredibly fun memory!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like when someone kisses my dick :tongue:.

But also when kissing lips its nice to feel the urgent moans and the short, fast breaths of the other person. Which is a clear signal to me that somebody is going to get fucked :tongue:

Also its really hot when I control the moans and heavy breathing by playing with the pussy/tits while kissing...that's "boneriffic".

I much prefer kissing and that sort of a lead up to sex rather than when someone just goes straight for my crotch.

Nice article here:

HowStuffWorks "How Kissing Works"

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I absolutely love kissing. I love the really deep kissing when it's like they're trying to possess you. It's an instant turn on for me. I've even been known to cum from it. But I think I'd be fucking him long before 30 minutes was up.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

It is not a female thing. With a good kisser I can get hard in less than 5 minutes.

I have made out with girls where we kissed for well over 30 minutes without a break. Awesome.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kissing is a big deal. I love love love Kissing. I rock at K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Kissing is where the passion begins. I've made out for four hours before and not had sex. Kissing is magical and emotional. The first kiss is memorable. If it's not good or doesn't have potential...its a deal breaker for the relationship/friendship to continue.

Kissing sets the stage. It's the best foreplay...kissing can make me sooooo wet. Sex without kissing just misses the mark because for me...even though my body may be engaged, I'm not as into it.

I've had guys I've loved to kiss, but they weren't good in bed...so I'd invite them over while on my period...just so I could make out but I didn't have to fuck them.

Here's a few awesome Kissing quotes!

A man's kiss is his signature. ~Mae West

When I kiss you, I can taste your soul. ~Carrie Latet

“Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.”

Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.”

4star.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsDwn.gif
“Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases”

A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time. ~Levende Waters

Kisses are like tears, the only real ones are the ones you can't hold back. ~Author Unknown

Each kiss a heart-quake... ~Lord Byron, Don Juan

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kissing is a great form of non verbal communication. I find you can really gauge how healthy a relationship is through kissing. If the passion is missing /gone you can't fake it in a kiss. It's also an amazing physical connection when you somehow feel 'as one' with your partner.

In some ways I anticipate the first propoer kiss with a new girl friend as highly as first sex.

I've been complimented on my kissing!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is not a female thing. With a good kisser I can get hard in less than 5 minutes.

I have made out with girls where we kissed for well over 30 minutes without a break. Awesome.

Less than 5 minutes? Wow. I guess i take for granted my husband and how fast he gets an erection. I have never sucked his limp dick before.....if we are even talking about sex, he thinks we are going to have sex, i get sexual with him at all by doing anything, his dick is already hard and looking for pussy. By the time i get to touch his dick through his pants it is rock hard and usually getting his underwear wet.

Oh back to the original thread. I love kissing too. It's very personal for me and my husband. Our first kiss was so awesome because we each thought the other was the best kisser we've ever had. I'm very picky when it comes to kissing. It's so nice when you don't have to dread kissing the person or have to show them how to kiss.

We were kissing the other day during sex and it was soooo incredible. Coming in only 2nd to the multiple orgasms...it's still very much on my mind what his lips feel like.

We have so many pleasure receptors on our lips.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kissing is key. Females love it, more than men, but I like it too.

I have been having sex with my wife before, and usually this happens if it seems like a quicky for us, we have a child.

But, the quicky isnt the best for women, men, myself can blast in less than 5 if I wanted to or had to. Women, its tougher.

So many times, we've been in the middle of sex, and I can tell, she's into it, but not like the night before when we made out for 20 minutes, had 20 minutes of 4play, then sex.
I can lower myself to her, and with a very passionate kiss and 1 or 2 deep thrusts, bam she cums everywhere. The kissing is key my friends. Dont ever leave it out.

As Banister's and Sub already illuded to, usually the lack of wanting to kiss(as with OP) is an indication that the relationship is just physical.

Thats not 100%. Im sure some love their spouse and just dont like kissing. But this isnt the norm.
If a female here announced today she hated to kiss, it'd be a first for me.

I have never met a women that hated to kiss someone they were in love with.
KEY: IN LOVE WITH

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The big deal about kissing is that it turns some people on somethin fierce.
It's not just a woman thing.

I can vouch. There are times when kissing is more arousing than sex. No joke. We express ourselves with out mouths. There's this visceral, mutual, connective...I don't know what. I don't even know how to describe it. I do not have words for how much I love kissing and being kissed back by a woman. I find it hot to no end.