The big deal about kissing?

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Sex without kissing? That would NEVER happen with me. Kissing is such an important part of sex. Sometimes, when I'm reminiscing about a sexy night, it's the kissing that I dwell on the most. It gets my heart racing for more!

Same here...Kissing is very important to me. How my partners have kissed me indicated whether we're headed for a low and slow tumble or frenzied limb thrashing in the sack. It also told me whether we had good enough chemistry to go further. So much can be learned from a kiss whether we realize it or not. On a purely sexual note, if a man takes the time to learn how to kiss well, he takes the time to learn other things and that scores huge points with me (as well as arouse my curiosity. :wink:)

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE Kissing...I'm very good at it. I've made out for over 2 hours with no sex...and it was awesome. Kissing someone who you're kissing compatible with is heavenly!

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It just so happens that there's a new book out that tells you everything you've ever wanted to know about the kiss including suggestions on how to get one. It's called "The Science of Kssing" by Sheril Kirshenbaum.

Amazon.com: the science of kissing: Books

X,
keycock O===w

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Three nights ago, my wife and I were going at it drunk and somewhat stoned. It was surreal in that we just couldn't get enough of each other. Sucking each other's tongues, sliding our lips together, swallowing each other's spit, shoving my dick into her, grinding me in as far as possible. Hands probing every inch of each other's bodies, thighs caressing, starved for touch.

At one point, exhausted and still hard as a rock inside her wet pussy still craving for more, she lays still on top of me and we kiss so deeply, so passionately, we forgot we were having sex. The hunger was overpowering. I could feel my motionless cock swell, reaching into the hot depths inside her ever tightening dripping cunt pulling me in, yet we do not move. I could feel her sucking me in from both ends, reaching for her innermost core. We briefly part, our eyes catch each other's gaze and we begin to kiss again, muffling the words, "I love you so much".

The sex was great, our simultaneous orgasm memorable. But the kiss, that kiss, was indescribable.

^ This is what real kissing is.... it's the most intimate two people can be with each other. Reading this almost brought tears to my eyes, because I remember what that experience feels like.

And then there were the times when the man I loved came home, or surprised me in the kitchen and he turned me around and held me tight in his arms, maybe one hand in my hair and kissed me.... I got dizzy, weak and so overcome with feeling and desire...

He could give me tender loving kisses, playful kisses, deep penetrating kisses and each one felt like the promise of forever.

*sigh* Sometimes I really hate being single.

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The sexiest experience I ever had was a several hours long kissing session with a long ago ex-girlfreind. She had a minimally furnished apartment--inflatable bed, 1 tray/tv stand that held a boombox, and a small chair in her living room, which served as the everything room despite being a 2 bedroom place.

We sat on the edge of the bed half-dressed, kissing and very lightly touching for 3 hours+ or so--lost track of time, only taking breaks for sips of water and eating hershey's kisses from a small jar she had, while a John Coltrane CD played on her boombox and repeated over and over. The outside slowly darkened as it was winter and it lasted from probably from 2 pm until after 5 pm. She knew 30 different ways to kiss and showed me all of them. It was incredible. She was a genius of kissing. She said she used to sit for hours on end thinking about ways to kiss. It became like an out of body experience with her shifting into different ways of kissing, the hypnotic music, the slowly changing level of light until it was dark, and the minimalism of our surroundings, nourishment, and movements.

Wow. To experience that again or to find someone who could kiss like that......

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
noface60 posted this and never came back to reply and was last active 3 days back.This screams inability to connect with people.