The big dick attitude

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the big dick attitude, a lot of people talk about it, but I cannot recall a thread that discusses what it actually is. So ladies and gents, what makes you think a guy has a big dick?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
What is the big dick attitude, a lot of people talk about it, but I cannot recall a thread that discusses what it actually is. So ladies and gents, what makes you think a guy has a big dick?

I am fairly certain the attitude refers to guys who know they have a big dick and walk around with a strut, flaunting it, bragging about it etc.

Reactions: hungbull90

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really, because i have a big dick (that statement might defeat the next one that you are about to read) and I dont brag about it or anything, in fact i am pretty calm, i never get pissed and i never shout and insult someone who pisses me off. There, that is my attitude, interestingly enough, both of you have said that the big dick attitude is someone who brags, yet i am the opposite it seems. Maybe you misunderstood? I didn't mean "what is the personality/attitude of a big dick" (as in describing a person as a whole).

lol

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really, because i have a big dick (that statement might defeat the next one that you are about to read) and I dont brag about it or anything, in fact i am pretty calm, i never get pissed and i never shout and insult someone who pisses me off. There, that is my attitude, interestingly enough, both of you have said that the big dick attitude is someone who brags, yet i am the opposite it seems. Maybe you misunderstood? I didn't mean "what is the personality/attitude of a big dick" (as in describing a person as a whole).

lol

No, I think you misunderstood. Both posters were referring to a tangible air of self-confidence and 'presence'. Not to belittling others or being artificially 'full of oneself', as per your caricatured re-interpretation of what they wrote.

Reactions: Serpentlike

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience hung guys tend to be more self-assured and confident, but I don't think you need to have a big dick to have this. I've spoken here about the so-called "paintbrush artist" who I had a fling with, who was average in the size dept. but quite confident and self-assured, and was great in bed. Maybe the best I've had.
I think the bottom line is while I do generally prefer a guy with a sizable cock, I still think men tend to focus a bit too much on their size, or lackthereof. A guy with a normal penis can still be a stud in bed, it just might take a little extra attention and skill. So this "big dick" attitude is really just a bit of self-assuredness that most guys could have if they wanted, big dick or not.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a big dick and I try to minimize the bulge. I have a sense of confidence that is lacking in many peers. SOme people attribute it to my physical shape and what I have under the hood.
Who knows?
Jake

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont brag about it or anything, in fact i am pretty calm, i never get pissed and i never shout and insult someone who pisses me off.

I think that is the big dick attitude. Big dick guys are usually more secure in themselves. You can always tell when a guy has a small cock because they have that 'napolean' type complex. A more interesting thread may be, "small dick attitude". They tend to be 'haters' more often than not. A big dick guy is more willing to give people props and respect for their accomplishments, whereas an insecure fella might tend to belittle or put-down said accomplishment, only because of their own failures or short-comings in life. I might catch some flak for this but in MY experience it is very true. I bet there would be a strong correlation between small penii and the amount of 'hatorade' one drinks.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Confidence"? These posts sound like they came straight from a movie script ... a bad one. Those of you who have actually been there had to go through that ghastly adolescent phase during which everything about it was horribly embarassing. Just for starters, you were dead certain that the bulge was clearly visible from the next state. Any halfway normal kid found worries like that to be excruciating. Anyone who claims he never had that particular bout with teen angst has my skeptical admiration. So where does this "confidence" come from?

Nowadays of course I don't give a rat's ass if (to take a particular example) the bulge is visible from orbit. But that's not confidence, that's just old age - I make better choices of what I should worry about than I did 'way back then.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience hung guys tend to be more self-assured and confident, but I don't think you need to have a big dick to have this. I've spoken here about the so-called "paintbrush artist" who I had a fling with, who was average in the size dept. but quite confident and self-assured, and was great in bed. Maybe the best I've had.
I think the bottom line is while I do generally prefer a guy with a sizable cock, I still think men tend to focus a bit too much on their size, or lackthereof. A guy with a normal penis can still be a stud in bed, it just might take a little extra attention and skill. So this "big dick" attitude is really just a bit of self-assuredness that most guys could have if they wanted, big dick or not.

You are 100% right on.

Reactions: SoCalGuy91

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, don't confuse big dick attitude guys with those guys who think they are so handsome (and of course some are not but think so) that women want them because of their looks. I know a couple of avg cock sized guys that have a attitude that could be confused with the big dick attitude. Women like men who have a attitude of confidence and don't care what size of cock they have. Don't think just because a man has a confident attitude that he is well hung.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes i think knowing i have a big dick makes me not flaunt it or talk about it. On here i talk about it. In everyday life no. I go out of my way to hide it.:cool:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Attitude...that is cool is always pleasant...natural confidence reagardelles of what between the legs is nice...is annoying and problematic a vain peocock behaviour coming from any size of dicks...but then the dick has little to do with the brain head that comands the whole men...but than if the dick has such a possesion of the full person inside, this person is shallow and can not help peacocking around...

I do understand the objective mind of a man in look to his member as a fit instrument to be used in a specific very key work :)biggrin1: ) but the physical member by it self is not the whole expression of him...his mind get in the way of all his interactions...he even need that to 'talk' with his penis...(good boy, I love you...yeh lets go!..please dont fail me now!..wait!!!)..I think they interact for sure..:cool: :biggrin1:

Than good, positive attitudes inside spills outside...and a guy who has a good relationship with his penis/manhood will be a pleasure to have around (sexualy or not...)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's a big dick attitude, except maybe acting like a big dick. Probably macho posture, but I think that's more a thing for men's club locker room, and similar pissing contests.

As for the behavioral patterns of hung guys, I don't think there are any. My thinking is that a big dick makes more of a quiet self-assuredness and confidence, but mostly at this board I've also learned that some men have issues about being hung, and become rather shy about their endowment. And of course, there are also the cocky ones who are hung, but boast about it like I think it would be more common among less hung guys bluffing. So, I'd say behavior is one of the weaker indicators for a guy's crotch content.

Big_Dirigible, one more thing about your post. Confidence comes from overcoming these fears you describe. We have all had those certain insecurities, fears and self-felt embarrassment, but I myself found out that overcoming them is the best way to confidence. Don't think it's easy if you're having the biggest set ot tits in your HS year.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm more confident around ladies, but I don't know if its because of my penis or not...just I've had practice talking to girls etc. I'm never thinking 'yeah I've got a big dick...', thats never on my mind.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is just a confidence that ozzzes from men who have big cocks.

Of course if your an idiot anyway, you'll just be an idiot with a big cock, but for normal well adjusted guys who happen to have big cocks, there is a security (in their masculinity? ) which shows when they are around women.

Some men have a gay radar....I have a big cock one.

Honey

Reactions: davejj2008

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And of course, there are also the cocky ones who are hung, but boast about it like I think it would be more common among less hung guys bluffing.

Perhaps, all though I don't think an avg. sized guy acting cocky is necessarily "bluffing." I met the paintbrush artist at a friend's b-day party and I was really drawn to him because he had this relaxed confidence about him, like he knew something I didn't. Just because he didn't have a huge cock, I wouldn't say that means he was bluffing. Perhaps he knew he could make me cum till I turned into a flustered jelly-legged mess, a fact I didn't discover until later that night. I'd say that's pretty good reason to have a cockiness about you. Not bluffing at all. :biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is just a confidence that ozzzes from men who have big cocks.

Of course if your an idiot anyway, you'll just be an idiot with a big cock, but for normal well adjusted guys who happen to have big cocks, there is a security (in their masculinity? ) which shows when they are around women.

Some men have a gay radar....I have a big cock one.

Honey

LOL. I seem to be developing one lately, a big cock radar I mean :biggrin1: .
I do think you're right, Honey. There are avg-sized guys with that attitude too, but overall the hung ones do seem to have more confidence. In a way it's too bad because there's no reason for an avg. sized guy not to be great in bed and have confidence about that. But the reality is yes, hung guys do seem to have more confidence as a general rule.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excuse me forgetting about your Mr. Seurrat with his great paintbrush ;-) I was more referring to my own experience, from younger years, when I really fell more for the "cock talk" and the size a guy claimed to have. Could say I've become wiser by now. Your cock artist would definitely fall among the confidence crowd, those who know what pleasure they can give women, and I think who enjoy this knowledge. If anything, I could call those my favorites. Maybe talking about sex gets me hot, but I still need the real thing to be satisfied. And if that's what a guy can provide, I think he earned his confidence.

Perhaps, all though I don't think an avg. sized guy acting cocky is necessarily "bluffing." I met the paintbrush artist at a friend's b-day party and I was really drawn to him because he had this relaxed confidence about him, like he knew something I didn't. Just because he didn't have a huge cock, I wouldn't say that means he was bluffing. Perhaps he knew he could make me cum till I turned into a flustered jelly-legged mess, a fact I didn't discover until later that night. I'd say that's pretty good reason to have a cockiness about you. Not bluffing at all. :biggrin1: