The big dick awards....

ohbenice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd like to nominate my all time favorite big dick Steve Holmes. Long with the most fantastic loose foreskin. Just so perfect!

Attachments

Throaterrific

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IMO no one beats the LPSG and internet famous Quercusone. Hands down the largest white guy out there. No pumping, no stretching, and nothing fake. 100% straight. :( :)

http://www.lpsg.org/members/quercusone.html

He sells condoms and other things over at clips4sale that he has worn and autographed. Now what a nice guy to do that. LOL

10 Seconds Preview

He has shaped up and sporting a new more clean shaven mustache only look in a very recent photo dated Jan. 7, 2010

MANx10 Adult Content Warning

Officially measured here at 11 inches long. I don't know the thickness. My guess he is 11x7 or 8.

measure-8.jpg (image)

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IMO no one beats the LPSG and internet famous Quercusone. Hands down the largest white guy out there. No pumping, no stretching, and nothing fake. 100% straight. :( :)

He sells condoms and other things over at clips4sale that he has worn and autographed. Now what a nice guy to do that. LOL

10 Seconds Preview

He has shaped up and sporting a new more clean shaven mustache only look in a very recent photo dated Jan. 7, 2010

Officially measured here at 11 inches long. I don't know the thickness. My guess he is 11x7 or 8.

measure-8.jpg (image)

aw now i ll never win :frown1:

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

10 Seconds Preview

measure-8.jpg (image)

Thanks for the plug man....uhuh....but everybody knows I'm measuring wrong!!:rolleyes:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FARALLON takes home the prize. Boy got lenght, girth, balls, hes handsome, HOT and sexy, and gives good Show...... What else could you possibly want ???

Give him the GOLD .......

skibug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
8in uncut yes sir you def qualify and then some...your great!