the big dont show

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by donkeyboy, May 23, 2005.

1. donkeyboy

donkeyboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    After reading about "bulge sightings" and after many experiences I conclude that huge hung guys (not w/e but vwe!) never show a bulge. Those true "hung like a horse" guys really don't show a sign of their xxl dicks.
    My results are from a few years of informal research here in Europe. Anyone been to a straight Dutch or German sauna? On more than one occasion you'll see an unsuspecting guy walk in with no bulge atall and yet the minute he's getting changed there's a hose pipe hangin between his legs. A memorable experience was in Germany when a guy was with his two teenage sons, they all got changed but the dad's cock looked abnormal even when soft. He put his shorts on and there was no trace of the thing...until shower time.
    Likewise huge hung guys do not wear speedos. In fact a vwe straight guy at my local pool wears two layers for swimming - one jock style and one loose shorts with nothing that would even mean a gal would suspect him to be more than XL in the schlong department.
    These are a few of my research results, but I stand by my conclusions that a truly hung guy will not show, whereas a wannabe hung guy does!

Anyone got similar conclusions??

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

It all depends on what I wear. My dick tends to hang down one trouser leg or the other. Sometimes I'll notice a bulge when I'm seated, but it's not like my dick and balls are all bunched up together -- that would make a significant bulge. My stuff just hangs where it can.

Either way, I think us endowed guys are much more of a surprise since, unless you've got it all packed in tightly, the unsuspecting lover wouldn't know until game time just what he or she is dealing with.

3. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I've found that too. Guys with a buge tend to be smaller, cos everything's up front. If you're wearing boxers, or jersey shorts, with your dick down the leg, it tends to pull the balls back a bit, reducing the bulge. Hung guys bulge only when they wear briefs to pack it all in together, up front, so that everyone can see it.

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree partially, donkeyboy. I disagree when you say that very well-endowed men do not wear Speedos. The largest flaccid penis that I've ever seen in person belonged to a guy I used to see at my gym who would swim laps in a Speedo.

However, I agree that huge guys will sometimes not show all that much. This guy was maybe 8-9" soft, and very thick, but somehow managed to tuck that monster down between his legs while swimming such that the bulge in his Speedo was minimal. He did the same when fully dressed (he was a briefs guy) such that he didn't show much of a bulge when I would see him fully dressed either.

Steve

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

What Steve said. I own a aqua speedo and some red sqaure-cuts.

And so much goes into bulge size. I am 4.5x4.5 soft, but my balls are big and stay close to my body, pushing everything up and out like a cock ring woul, I suppose. Makes me have an impressive bulge even when I don't want to.

6. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I tend to bulge everything up front. Thanks to having "thighs like a girl" *sob*

7. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    I also wear speedo's and have been since age 6... I love to pack them in! Jose'Latinoboy9

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

So let me get this straight: you see a guy with a bulge that looks like a salami snaking down the left leg of his jeans and think, "What a tiny cock he has." Call me strange, but I don't get that bit of logic. :glare:

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Lots of stuff packed in there, Latinoboy. You pose a delightful package.

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

[post=314060]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I have read all the posts so far on this thread. But this one word in this sentence caught my eye, never.

Never usually makes a sentence false. One exception to the sentence means that the sentence is incorrect.

I am a dick watcher myself. I am not hung. What makes the difference in buldges is greatly affected by the type of underwear or no underwear and the style and fabric of outer pants. I have seen the same guy look very hung in one pair of pants and show no bulge in another pair. Also wear the balls hang makes a big difference.

I have noticed that well hung guys don't show their stuff as consisitently as they do when sitting down. One poster said that the shorter dicks sometimes show more bulge. They are pointers and it does make the bulge stick out more, but with no real outline of the dick and the bulge is short from top to bottom. The bulge in those loose summer fabrics moves more when a guy is very well hung and the bulge is noticible longer than a pointer. So if you know what to look for and watch long enough you can usually tell if a guy is very well hung and thick as well. And you rarely have to look long.

Sitting down. The very well hung have no place to hide it and it snakes down the leg and if the pants are very snug at all, the outline of the dick will show. Or if there is a jock strap or jock strap type underwear the mass in the middle of the pants is overwhelming.

Long rant to say that I suspect the oriiginal poster is mixing up the words pointer and bulge. The well endowed may not point, but that doesn't mean there is no bulge. Sometimes that bulge is going down and not out when a well endowed guy is standing. Also some guys have long thin dicks when flaccid. That makes a difference. Girth definitely will affect bulge. Maybe more so than length on some guys.

11. Notbigenuff

Notbigenuff Member

I think that as others in this thread have implied, maybe it's not so much of huge guys not showing a bulge, but more of not looking in the right place for that bulge. Also, if your "bulge" is going down your thigh and you are wearing pants with loose legs, nothing will be seen - while standing at least.

The biggest "bulge" I recall ever seeing was one that ran half way down this guy's thigh. He was wearing tight jeans and clearly intended everyone to notice by the way he was sitting. "Cocky" in every sense of the word. I doubt that khaki's would have had the same effect.

12. Max

Max New Member

It's easy to forget that a guy who is very well endowed will be fully aware of that fact. He will know that he can't choose any sort of underwear and outer clothing and just pull it on; he will have to make some allowances.

Sometimes you can get away without showing an obvious bulge at the crotch by careful positioning. I tend to show a biggish bulge there but that is 100% down to my balls. Funnily enough years ago a gay guy who obviously kept an eye on these things told me that in his view the obvious crotch bulge tended to be a sign of lack of endowment — why did he want to tell me in particular? Should I have enlightened him, maybe? It was an odd conversation that came out of nowhere.

I agree that he might have had a point ... you are comparing the bulge made by the length of a short penis which presses forward in the trousers to the thickness of a long one which has to point away from the crotch in one direction or another, up, down the leg, 'over and under', diagonally, whatever.

You need to allow for a very big guy choosing the cut of his clothes very carefully, even going for special tailoring if necessary. It's easier to disguise it in winter than in summer, and as others have said, sitting down is when it is hard not to be very obvious.

13. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

While this post has to do with the truth, there is one situation where the truth will out.
    Sprinting.
    No matter what apparel is used, sprinting forces them out from down between your legs and forward, then they get pushed left and right, up and down - by the thighs. If one is wearing too "floppy" a jock/restraint the action can force they out from beneah the eternal layer.
    Plan for sprints in advance.
    If not prepared, just jog.

14. Knight

Knight New Member

Well I don't usually have a bulge mainly because I don't want one. However there are a few pairs of jeans that I wear that aren't as loose as I would like, so when I'm sitting down, with my legs apart (that's how I sit :p) there's a noticeable bulge even from my POV, looking down at it.

Usually though I wear loose jeans or other loose trousers, as well as boxers so the bulge is minimal. I also wear shorts when swimming, wearing trunks or speedos just isn't the done thing. Here, trunks/speedos are for children, shorts are for adults. That may just be English modesty but there is a very high percentage of men that wear shorts in the baths.

Make of it what you will lol.

15. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

I think, DoubleMeat, that Donk means that a buldge is round, rather sphere shaped appearance in the pants. To me that usually, but not always indicate the guy's got big balls. However, a hosepipe looking protrusion down the side of a leg usually means they have a cucumber strapped to their leg, because "nobody is really that big." (HAHAHAHA)

I think, Donk, it's just a matter of personal privacy and personal level about nudity. I was raised to cover up, but it's not my nature to cover much. However, I take into consideration what others may feel, and I don't want to make them uncomfortable. So usually, I don't "show off" in clothing or otherwise. It is nice to know, though, that I could, if I chose to, but it's not usually an option for me.

Buff

16. donkeyboy

donkeyboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    So let me get this straight: you see a guy with a bulge that looks like a salami snaking down the left leg of his jeans and think, "What a tiny cock he has." Call me strange, but I don't get that bit of logic. :glare:
    [post=314060]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Der! I kinda can't be bothered to explain, but I will for you Double...Where did I say the guy had a bulge?? I said he didn't and it was only when he changed that his humungous schlong became apparent!

17. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

Seems to me that there's so much variation in the way people are made that you can't really categorize these things. I can only speak for myself, but I can show or not depending on what I'm wearing. I prefer not to, so my usual attire is snug-fitting tighty whities and fairly loose pants. I don't hang my dick down one leg, I angle it toward my right hip. (Nothing showing when I sit down that way.) Generally, that keeps everything pretty well out of sight.

On the other hand, if I freeball everything becomes quite obvious. I have a 7" softie that hangs more out than down because of balls that are high and close to my body. They're not huge, just average, but they still push everything out in front making me look like I've got a semi all the time. I've yet to find a pair of pants that I can freeball in without showing. If they're tight, well, that's obvious. If they're loose then I'm a lot more comfortable, but there's quite a bulge. In fact, though, the friction created by flopping around in loose pants always makes me at least half hard (which is OK if I'm showing anyway), but it's certainly not something I'm inclined to do very often.

B-man

18. Pappy

Pappy Member

It all depends on what you're wearing. If I don't wear loose fitting jeans/pants I show and there's not much I can do about it. I wear boxers because tighty whities don't have enough room in them to be comfortable. Boxers briefs make me show no matter what type of pant I am wearing.

My conclusion is that "big" guys can show when they want to or not show if they don't.

19. txquis

Gold Member

I'm of the opinion that it depends on what you wear.
    I've seen really endowed guys with a huge bulge.

20. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

Perhaps it is to be concluded that a truly hung guy doesn't feel the need to show. He knows he is huge. It is sort of like what people say about the truly rich and folks who have just come into some money. The truly rich don't feel the need to go spending it all over the place.

Draft saved Draft deleted