Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@May 24 2005, 04:12 PM
when I'm sitting down, with my legs apart (that's how I sit :p) there's a noticeable bulge even from my POV, looking down at it.

That's something I'd certainly enjoy seeing at some point. We've seen that fantastic monster unleased -- would love to see a photo or two of it flaccid as well as what it looks like packed away -- think that's a very sexy pose!

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Just a quick note on this for now. In my case, if I had not had a bad experience as a boy getting teased for my size, and hence wearing very loose pants back then I may be more inclined to wear loose fitting pants these days. When I wear fitted pants i will show, so it depends on whether i care about showing or not. This is a decision I make every day when i get dressed, and it does make sense that very hung guys will tend to wear looser pants. I know if I don't I will get looked at etc., which i may not want on that day. Most guys probably don't like it that much, and if they want people to know how hung they it is pretty easy to make that clear. But, for example at my work I am very discrete, and if I didn't wear loose trousers, and wear snug fitting boxer briefs to keep my cock in place there would be rumors and complications. It has happened before. So, there are many settings where I definately will not wear more fitted pants and show.

Outside of the work setting I don't care as much, which may make me more of an exception compared to other hung guys.

Jack

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wear boxers and when I am soft and not wearing very tight pants it is not really THAT noticeable, but get me in some briefs or tight pants and its there for all to see soft or hard...

2big

1st Like
Media
i'm kinda glad somebody started this post. i have been large all my life--but i try my best to hide it every day. i was teased as a kid, given crap as a young adult, and decided that i shouldn't show off my cock. so for the past about 7 years, i have been wearing loose jeans over fairly tightly contained undergarments. i think the smaller guys really want to be judged by the size of their cock, but for us larger guys, we don't need or want that, so we find ways of being more discrete. i'm not saying all of us 7-inch flaccid guys try to hide it, but we have a lot less need to show it...

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, my view is that you've got what you've got. Irrelevant of the size, if you feel a need for other people to know your size by dressing in a way that directs attention to it, you've got maybe a little bit of a problem. I think that dick size is really quite an irrelevant thing - it's not like a six pack, which you have to put work into getting. It just grows there. If your genetics give you a big one, it's no real achievement, so why place pride in something that you didn't do anything to gain?

By all means, have confidence in yourself and your attributes, but don't think that dick size is anything that makes you better or worse than anyone else.

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
why is it that its acceptable for women to go out of there way to show off there breasts with skimpy tops and wonder bras etc, and also they seem to like the attension they get from it, but if men go out of there way to show a bulge it gives negative attension to most people, also strait men are attracted to women with tight tops and breasts, but are strait women attracted to men with tights jeans and a bulge? any women care to comment?

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Just thinking about it, it may be because penises are far more "sexual" whatever that means. After all, while a woman in a low cut top could be seen associated with a child (e.g. the mother), think about a man with his wang showing around children!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, penes are far more "sexual", ORCABOMBER. The phallus symbol has since antiquity been the leading icon for sex. Even cultures before the Egyptians and Greeks had statues and paintings of extra large penes, some even worshiped them. The one sexual item our society has hidden and, dare I say, "down played" has been the male cock. Is there any wonder that the guy brave enough to show his bulge is asking for negative comments and accusations, along with even more sought after and searched for attention from certain sections of our society. It's the nature of the beast.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
the Norse used to worship men who had large penises as gods, however those who had much larger penises were seen as greedy and fallen men.i don't even know why i'm posting this, i think i read it on this site lol.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Unless you're talking about fowl when you say "male cock", I'm from the Department of Redundancy Department.

Seriously, in Lakota culture, there's a lot of joking. If it's too small, or if the glans is partially exposed when flaccid. Impotence is actually a way of insulting a woman. But if he wants to do it while they know she's pregnant or while she's nursing or menstruating is considered a Bad Thing. In each case, the man's blamed.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 22 2005, 12:32 AM
Unless you're talking about fowl when you say "male cock", I'm from the Department of Redundancy Department.

Even then it's redundant. If you're referring to fowl and speak of the cock, it's automatically male: the female is a hen, not a cock. Things become more complicated in Spain: the word for 'hen' in Spanish (polla) is the Castilian slang term for the 'penis', so a Spaniard's cock is actually a hen.