The Big Draw - Learn to have intense whole body orgasms

oh69h0

Just Browsing
Media
Do you just squirt, or do you enter a new dimension during your orgasm?

I have learned to multi-orgasm and followed on and learned to lift my orgasm to a new level. The Tantra and Taoist call it the "Big Draw"

The steps are:
1) Massage to well before the point of no return so that you do not climax

2) Tense PC muscle and slow breath in deep and out say 5 to ten times while rest of body relaxes. (i.e concentrating on your PC only), Relax PC muscle, relax, ...

3) Continue to caress and gently stroke, very slowly building up next point of no return without climax. Try extending the time between the point of no returns but try and get closer (not too close otherwise you will need to continue many hours later)

4) After repeating 1) 2) and 3) and get a bit closer, tense PC muscle but now

5) Slowly and deeply exhale completely. keep on exhaling, the last possible air by pulling your stomach in as hard as possible. Then you take a deep but very slow breath. At the same make a fist, curl your toes, bend your knees and arch your body, squeeze tongue to top of mouth and roll your eyes back.

6) Hold your breath, hold it, hold it, hold it, exhale and start breathing normally and relax PC muscle first and slowly relax other muscles - let the feeling in your body now take over.

7) If you can, repeat 3) 4) 5) and 6)

or finalise with 3) 4) 5) and

8) Hold your breath, hold it, hold it, hold it and then relax PC muscle first and slowly relax other muscles - let feeling in your body now take over and and enance to new levels by taking a full body orgasm by continuing the caressing and massaging.

Better still, if you have a partner helping you and completely tuned to your feelings and giving above massages and bringing you to new heights.

never want it different again!

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I used to be really good at that. It seems as I got older I lost the nack. Especially when I started having problems with ED. When I was in my 20's I could go for two hours with a constant orgasm just under the point of ejaculation you could touch it with a feather and keep me there. Then when I was ready I would just take a couple more strokes and flood the scene. My wife would get tired after an hour or so and we would have to take a break. Talk about tired and sleeping afterwards and I would tingle for two or three days. It was all I could think of, wanting to get home from work so I could do it again.

I have started to practice again but, I have noticed that if I am the least bit sick or out of sorts it doesn't work well.