The Big Jerk

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Someguy410, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Someguy410

Someguy410 Member

The Big Jerk

Terry Thrush gambled.

Terry was not especially nice. In fact, more often than not, he was a cocky jerk. But he was, for most of his high school career, big man on campus, popular if not necessarily beloved. He had achieved his full height of 6'3" before eighth grade, and some of his confidence certainly came from that. He was tall and well built, a star athlete in soccer, swimming, and baseball. And not surprisingly, he had the hottest girlfriend in the school, Sophie Bloch, who was model tall and model gorgeous, with a body that was a traffic hazard when she walked down the street.

But lately, he'd noticed Sophie seemed to be paying a lot of attention to Matt Shipman. Nothing incriminating, just a held glance when Matt passed by in the hall, a subtle sense that Sophie stood up a little straighter when Matt was nearby. This bugged Terry, because Matt had been a victim of Terry's bullying years before, when Terry was his full 6'3" and Matt was only maybe 5'9". But Matt had grown the past three years. A lot. Now as a senior, Matt stood an imposing 6'6", and that didn't sit well with Terry at all. And as Sophie herself had recently hit six feet and was now slightly beyond that, and commented casually one day that she could no longer wear her highest heels around Terry… well, for the first time, Terry wasn't feeling entirely overconfident in his relationship or his dominance at school.

Terry had noticed something else about Matt: he'd never seen him in the showers. In fact, he'd never seen him out of his underwear. Once he realized it, he noticed just how much Matt avoided any frontal nudity at all. He didn't even use a urinal to pee, he used a stall! And the more Terry thought about it, the more the thought delighted him. Poor Matt was embarrassed by his tiny tool!

"What's he hiding?" Terry sneered as Matt went into the stall one day.

Vince, another boy, chimed in. "You know, dick size isn't related to height."

"Oh yeah," snorted Ned, who at just 5'5" was the shortest guy in the room. "His hands are twice as big as mine, he wears a shoe I could live inside, but his schvance is no bigger than mine."

"It's true!" Vince insisted. "I read about it on the internet."

"Have you ever seen it?" Terry asked, rhetorically.

"I don't look for it, queer."

Terry's glare made Ned regret that response. Vince added "Come to think of it, he never showers with us, does he?"

A smug smile spread across Terry's face. "Have you ever seen him with a girl? No. Why not? Because the guy's got a tiny prick!"

Vince shrugged. "He's always been nice to me. Why make a big thing?"

But Terry was having none of that. Matt stepped out of the stall in boxers and a T-shirt. "What are you hiding?" Terry remarked.

Matt shrugged. "What do you mean?"

Terry shot back "What, do you think we're gay? Can't let us see what you've got?"

Matt didn't even respond as he continued to walk past Terry. This infuriated Terry. Just because Matt was a few inches taller than him, he just ignored Terry?

And so Terry gambled.

As Matt tried to brush past him, Terry reached for the waistband of Matt's boxers and in one quick move, yanked them down to his knees.

Terry gambled. And lost. Big time.

Because what he saw -- what all the guys in the crowded locker room saw -- was the biggest flaccid penis any of them had ever seen! It was completely soft, yet it must have hung down at least seven inches, and from its hang it looked solid, too. Several of the guys let out an involuntary gasp. Terry was momentarily silent. But he had to deal with it somehow, so he did it in his default way: obnoxiously.

"No way that thing gets hard," he spat.

Matt had had enough. "When I want to get hard, I think about Sophie. I think about the look on her face if she ever saw what I've got." With that, his enormous cock started to grow even bigger. It started to angle up very slowly as it quickly extended itself another inch.

"I can picture her eyes growing wider," he said as his eight inches swelled toward nine. The other guys watched, mouths agape, as it got impossibly bigger. "I can picture her licking her full, red lips. I can picture her nipples hardening as her big, round breasts heave with her heavy breathing."

Now his meat was approaching double digits, pointing straight out and showing no signs of stopping.

"It's too big!" Terry shot back, angrily but a bit desperately. "No woman can take that."

Matt smiled. "I can give you the names of five women from this summer who would very happily report otherwise. Three were our age, one was 28, and one was 37. They call a lot, they like to watch me stroke it on IM. The 37 year old came to visit a couple of weekends ago. It was a good weekend."

Ned grabbed a spiral notebook out of his locker. The paper in it was 8.5" x 11". He held it, lengthwise, next to Matt's expanding cock. The paper was only slightly longer… but it didn't take long for Matt's humongous member to extend past the eleven inch mark. "Holy shit," Ned muttered in awe.

"Don't worry," Matt assured everybody. "It'll stop growing soon." The assurance was small relief for a group of guys whose male egos had suffered a permanent blow. And even "soon" was a relative term, as Matt's dick swelled at least another inch before finally topping out past the foot mark.

"The thing is, I never needed anybody here to know about this. Unlike you, Terry, I don't want everybody just to think of me as a huge dick. And though I think about Sophie all the time, I would never go after another guy's girlfriend. But now that you've let the cat out of the bag, I have a hard time imagining she won't find out about me."

For the first time, Matt started to stroke his gigantic dick -- long, slow strokes that only accentuated how massive it was.

"I wonder how she'll react," Matt continued, as his strokes quickened. "As you can see, this is a very exciting thought for me."

"What are you doing, you fucking faggot?" Terry blurted out.

"Don't," Matt replied calmly as he turned and aimed his cock at Terry. Terry, trying not to show panic, moved slightly to one side, but Matt kept his canon trained on Terry. His strokes were becoming more rhythmic as he continued to elaborate on the future. "I imagine Sophie won't believe the stories at first. But something about it will pique her curiosity. She'll want to know how the rumors got started. And though I would never go after another guy's girlfriend… well, I might have a hard time resisting her advances."

Matt was clearly on the verge of coming, and he had backed Terry into the lockers, with nowhere to go. Terry freaked: "Get that thing away from me!" he screamed. Unwilling to touch the immense erection, he slapped at Terry's wrist to push the aim away from him.

Matt turned, suddenly. And before Terry realized what was happening, Matt's monster cock started to spurt. Ropes of white semen gushed out, shooting four feet over the benches and landing, with perfect aim, into Terry's open locker. Within seconds, Terry's school clothes were soaked in Matt's thick load, leaving Terry with nothing to wear.

All the fight had finally left Terry. As he watched Matt's monumental manhood spray what seemed like buckets of come across the room, he realized it was all over for him.

2. Someguy410

Someguy410 Member

Matt knew word had spread quickly. He could see it in the way the girls were looking at him. And he twice noticed a group of girls giggling over a rolled up tube made of 8.5 x 11 notebook paper. The second time, one of the girls was Sophie Bloch. Her eyes met Matt's, just for a moment, before she turned away, slightly embarrassed. That look alone was enough to give Matt a semi that dwarfed most full hard-ons.

Matt was leaving school for the day when he heard Sophie's voice call out. "Hey, Matt!" she yelled out. Even her voice was sexy.

Matt turned around. She smiled at him: "There's a crazy rumor going around about why Terry left this morning in clothes from the lost and found."

"Is there?" Matt replied, not knowing whether to deny it or take credit.

"Whatever happened," Sophie said, "I'm sure he deserved it. He can be such a jerk."

Matt smiled: "Yes, he sure can." He took Sophie's incredible beauty in. Her eyes were radiant, her mouth turned up in an eager and sexy smile. Her long, brown hair cascaded over her shoulders to touch her full, firm breasts. Her legs were shapely and endless, and though she was wearing flat canvas sneakers, she towered over most of the other students as they passed, girls and boys. But not, notably, Matt.

Sophie shook her head. "I always knew he was a jerk. But I felt so freaky being so tall… and he was so tall." She paused, meaningfully. "But you're not a jerk, and you're very tall. Even a 6'1" girl like me could wear heels around you, even if I grow another inch."

"Are you thinking of growing another inch?" Matt asked, playfully.

"I suddenly grew two this year," Sophie replied. "So it seems like a distinct possibility."

Matt couldn't help it. His raging hard-on started to press very visibly against the side of his pants. Sophie noticed. "Oh my god," she whispered. "It's true."

They turned a corner so she could rub against his pants less conspicuously. She hummed in approval. "I thought it must be a lie," she said. "But it's real. And it's really huge." She felt the outline of his massive cock through his pants. "Let's go to my place," she cooed. "My parents won't be home for forty-five minutes."

Matt shook his head. "We need longer than forty-five minutes."

Sophie bit her bottom lip in anticipation.

For their first rendezvous, the motel six blocks away lacked romance, but it had a bed, and if it was colorless, at least it wasn't scuzzy. "Look what I can do," Sophie said slyly to Matt, and she unbuttoned her top two buttons and leaned over the front desk to present an amazing view of her cleavage. The clerk gave them a better rate because of it.

As soon as they got into the room, Sophie went right for Matt's pants. "I have to see it," she announced. Matt's cock was starting to grow as she pulled his pants down, and she gasped as it shot up out of the constraint of his boxers. "It's unbelievable!" she exclaimed as it bounced out, still growing.

Matt started to unbutton Sophie's shirt, each time revealing more of her astounding cleavage, each button getting him closer to what he'd fantasized about for years. She wrapped her fingers around his ever-expanding erection, sliding her hand across its monumental length just to try to comprehend its size. He pulled back her shirt, revealing her very ample breasts, filling to capacity the lacy cups of her oversized bra. With her free hand, Sophie unhooked her bra, and it fell to the floor, revealing breasts that were bigger and more beautiful than Matt had even dared to dream.

Sophie lowered her astonishing cleavage until it surrounded Matt's massive boner. Her breathing was heavy by now, but she moaned "It looks like we have correspondingly sized parts." She extended her tongue and licked the bulging head of his cock. Pre-come dribbled out and onto her spectacular boobs.

For Matt, this was a dream come true, so it took all of his will power to gently push her aside. "Not yet," he said.

He slid her pants off her long, long legs. Her panties were wet with her desire, and he slid those off, too, his mammoth erection bouncing against her leg. He gestured toward his penis. "Think of this as dessert. We're going to work up to it. But look at you. You are the most magnificent woman I will ever lay eyes on. I want to make love to you -- all of you. With all of me."

Sophie looked up at him with her big, brown eyes. She rubbed his pre-come over her boobs. "But I need that," she said, looking longingly at his huge endowment.

"Don't worry," he told her. "We'll get to it. It's not going anywhere."

Sophie smiled mischievously. "Oh, it's definitely going somewhere," she cooed.

Matt went first for her neck, kissing it softly at first, then more passionately. She shivered responsively. Then she took his right hand and put it on her boob. Almost immediately, her pleasure seemed to increase. Matt was happy to oblige, caressing her incredible breasts and sucking on her hardened nipples. At this, her body seemed to quake, as she let out yelps of pleasure.

"My boobs are incredibly sensitive," she told him. "I know, a lot of people think big ones aren't. But I think mine blow that theory out of the water."

Matt continued to stroke her fantastic breasts, fondling her nipples while, without his really trying, his king-sized cock tapped tentatively against her crotch, his dribbling pre-come dripping down her legs along with her leaking vaginal juices. Sophie got more and more worked up, her body writhing with pleasure, until finally she orgasmed with staggering intensity. She lay back on the bed and pulled Matt's strapping body against her own with considerable force.

It was several minutes before she finally came down from her delirium. She brushed the hair out of her eyes and smiled at Matt. "I'm hungry for dessert," she purred as she gently ran her fingertips across the incredible length of his cock.

"Not yet," Matt replied. "There's another course first."

With that, he lifted her long, long legs aside and went down on her. This was something Terry had never done, and as Matt's tongue probed her in ways she'd never imagined, she realized what she'd been missing.

As she fondled her own nipples, Sophie thought how lucky she was. She thought of Vanessa Schwartz, a classmate she'd known since first grade. Now Vanessa was short and shapeless, stocky with small, ugly breasts and stumpy legs. Would Vanessa ever experience the ecstasy she was feeling now? And what did it feel like for Vanessa, walking around her life with Sophie's amazing boobs protruding at her face level? Poor Vanessa, Sophie thought. Lucky, lucky Sophie.

The orgasm she felt coming on was different from the first, somehow mellower but no less pleasurable. She augmented it by stimulating her own nipples, until the power of it all shot through her long body, which stiffened in climax.

Sophie's eyes were gently shut as she recovered from her second orgasm. "I've never felt this good," she whispered. She reached her hand blindly for Matt's cock. It wasn't hard to find. "How can you still be hard?" she asked.

"Look at you," he replied, simply. "How could I not be?"

Sophie leaned over and ran her tongue around his huge, stiff meat, relishing the size of it as she rubbed it against the side of her face. "Do you think you have room for dessert?" Matt asked.

"I'll make room," Sophie replied eagerly. "I want to be completely stuffed."

3. Someguy410

Someguy410 Member

The swollen head of Matt's cock bumped against Sophie's eager pussy, then, tentatively, started to slide inside her. Sophie guided it, amazed that she had two hands on it and part of it was already inside. The first sensation was of his girth -- even though only an inch or two was penetrating her, its thickness made it feel very different from Terry's. She was so tight around it that she felt like she could feel every bump on it, the ridge of the head, the pressure of his skin against her labia. And then it kept going. And going. And going. He was teasing her with it, entering slowly, backing up a bit, then probing further with each thrust. Sophie at first thought the fatness of it was the real turn-on, as it felt so solid inside her, but as more and more of it slid by her clitoris and got further and further inside her, she decided it was a toss-up. Besides, Matt was ridiculously thick and incredibly long, so why should she have to decide?

"Mmmmm… How do you just walk around with this monster in your pants all day?" Sophie whispered.

"It's never been easy when you were around," Matt replied. "When we were in French class together last year, did you ever notice that I never stood up until after you left the room?"

"Actually, I did," Sophie said, her breathing quickening as Matt gently thrust back and forth within her. "I saw that you were taller than Terry -- and I knew you were still growing -- and I wanted to stand next to you -- to see what it felt like -- for a tall girl like me to -- stand next to a really tall guy."

"I had no idea," Matt confessed.

Sophie looked down. "You're still not all the way in!"

"I want to make sure I don't hurt you," Matt explained.

"Get in. All of you." Sophie commanded.

Sophie hadn't realized just how much further Matt had left. It had to have been a good three more inches! Sophie had never imagined such a feeling, a huge man lying on top of her and a full twelve inches of him inside her. The feeling of him sliding so much of himself in and out, in and out was so amazing that the thought of yet another orgasm was almost too much for her to take. She could feel every contour of his bloated cockhead as it probed so deep inside her. She felt another climax coming on -- a huge one -- and wondered if Matt was ever going to come. How long could he hold out?

Matt couldn't believe he was all the way inside Sophie. He had never done this with a woman, but then this was no ordinary woman. Since their groins were actually pushing up against each other, he felt more in tune with her than with any other woman he'd been with. He wanted this feeling to last forever, but he could feel he was about to blow. Suddenly, his balls shivered with excitement, and Matt could feel a huge load getting ready to surge up his dick.

Sophie's excitement was building overwhelmingly. Suddenly, the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt coursed through her body with shattering potency. Her thrashing caused Matt to finally explode inside her with a ferocity he'd never felt before. She was so full she could feel his massive member throbbing inside her, and it only served to extend her ecstasy. He was gushing inside her, spewing more than he'd ever thought was possible, and she couldn't believe how much of the warm goo he was pumping into her.

Finally, they collapsed into the sheets, a massive wet spot threatening to soak through the whole bed. But they didn't care. They were nearly unconscious from the draining intensity of their mutual climaxes. Sophie smiled as Matt pressed his extra-large body behind hers, his arm embracing her, cupping her oversized breast in his oversized hand. She could feel his soft but still formidable penis slowly dripping the last drops of semen against her behind as they spooned.

Sophie glanced at the clock. It had been more than two and a half hours. She was very glad she hadn't settled for forty-five minutes.

---------------------------------

Terry returned to school the next day, only to be greeted by barely suppressed giggles from all of the girls. When he finally saw Sophie, she was pressing Matt up against his locker, pushing her super-big, super-sensitive boobs against him, and kissing his neck.

"What the fuck?" Terry exclaimed, as articulate as he could be.

Sophie turned around and took a couple of steps to Terry. She was wearing heels, and with the extra inches stood at Terry's height. "Sorry, Terry. It's over between us. I've moved on to bigger and better things."

Terry looked away, not liking the intimidating feeling of being eye-to-eye with Sophie. He noticed that none of the girls was even looking at him. They were all staring at the outline of Matt's immense boner as it strained against his pants leg. Now that his secret was out, Matt was relieved he didn't need to hide his gargantuan endowment when the need arose. And, okay, it turned him on to watch all the girls in school stare at his bulge as it stretched down his pants leg. But then Sophie blocked their view, pushing up against Matt and making out with him again. That turned him on even more.

Terry gambled, and lost. And as he stalked down the hall, to the amused reactions of all he passed, he knew he was going to keep on losing.

- The End

4. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

that was hot. thanks!

5. Big Del

Gold Member

Great story nicely written

6. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

nicely done... two thumbs up!

7. angusbeef

angusbeef New Member

so hot. keep it up

8. Bigadmirer323

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    even though i'm gay, that was incredibly hot and extremely well written.
    bravo!

9. B_blessed boy

B_blessed boy New Member

bravo bravo....the pants stretchinging erection is proof of the skill at which this was written...its sorta impowering..although i'm not 6'6" lol or 12" but not that far from it lol

10. fatbastardsminime

fatbastardsminime New Member

Albums:
  11. PSGGuy

PSGGuy New Member

I found it!!!!! This is the story I'd asked about in the thread thats now locked. There are no underage people in it (which I would of found gross, too!). I'm so glad to find it that I am bumping this old thread!!!!

12. youngbeast

youngbeast New Member

Albums:
    Thank you for bumping it or I would have never read it. It is excellent. The images in my mind that it gave me - from the brilliant descriptions that the writing gives - definately made me and my member happy.

13. Funi1234

Funi1234 New Member

Good bump.

14. GottaLoveIt

GottaLoveIt New Member

Great story. It's nice to see the victim get back at someone who tortured them in the past.

15. PSGGuy

PSGGuy New Member

Does anybody know who the writer is of this? Is there more?

16. cameronian

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great story! Very hot

17. softyadmirer

softyadmirer Member

super hot

18. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

great story!