The Big Penis Book

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by lovembig68, Aug 19, 2009.

1. lovembig68

lovembig68 New Member

Has anyone seen this book in the bookstores (Borders, barnes n Noble, etc). It was out during the last year but now seems to be off the shelves. It is a full-color, hard-cover book, like 177 pages, of men with legendary sized cocks. No shit. Couldn't believe the Borders I saw it didn't have a protective cover on it. Easily seen by whoever, although it was on the top shelf. But definitely worth paging through and seeing plenty of guys in the 10" + club.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is good text wise as well, giving the feeling of some men who did not wish to appear solely as a bit of meat, but honestly yearned for a bit more in their relationships than a notable third leg.

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

This book I think is now in 4 forums on the site. I have the book, It's fun to look at and actually an interesting read about the photographers and their models. I got it at Amazon.com

5. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Really? Other reviews I heard about the book said that most of the pictures were unimpresive and that no one was 10 inches or larger. :confused:

Even the infamous 'boxer' picture is supposed to be not so impressive in the actual book... not sure if you could scan the ones you are talking about.

Draft saved Draft deleted