The Big Penis Book

lovembig68

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone seen this book in the bookstores (Borders, barnes n Noble, etc). It was out during the last year but now seems to be off the shelves. It is a full-color, hard-cover book, like 177 pages, of men with legendary sized cocks. No shit. Couldn't believe the Borders I saw it didn't have a protective cover on it. Easily seen by whoever, although it was on the top shelf. But definitely worth paging through and seeing plenty of guys in the 10" + club.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This book I think is now in 4 forums on the site. I have the book, It's fun to look at and actually an interesting read about the photographers and their models. I got it at Amazon.com

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone seen this book in the bookstores (Borders, barnes n Noble, etc). It was out during the last year but now seems to be off the shelves. It is a full-color, hard-cover book, like 177 pages, of men with legendary sized cocks. No shit. Couldn't believe the Borders I saw it didn't have a protective cover on it. Easily seen by whoever, although it was on the top shelf. But definitely worth paging through and seeing plenty of guys in the 10" + club.

Really? Other reviews I heard about the book said that most of the pictures were unimpresive and that no one was 10 inches or larger. :confused:

Even the infamous 'boxer' picture is supposed to be not so impressive in the actual book... not sure if you could scan the ones you are talking about.