The Big Reveal

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by PinkSteel@Jul 27 2005, 06:50 PM
How do you talk about being large to friends and family, if you're not sure where they're at. Would you sound like a braggart or what.
[post=332307]Quoted post[/post]​

If you really don't want to "brag" and you aren't going to fuck them, why is it any of their business? They can think what they want, you know the truth. Why feel compelled to prove something to someone who didn't ask...and isn't involved with your cock?

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
There are so many damned philosophers here, I can't keep up. No wonder I'm confused and dizzy. :ph34r:

Amen, etc., to several of your thoughts.

I haven't really disclosed anything here for the first time. I like this place a lot, and feel I have some real friends here, but I do think there is a false sense of security here. The internet is horribly fickle, and although I feel I can say about anything, it's not like confiding in a loyal "zip lipped" friend. But then, I'm not totally afraid of disclosure, and have done quite a bit here.

Overall, I tend to choose a close friend. Formerly a wife, but since I've pissed both of them off for eternity, it will remain a friend from now on. :+ But I do have to say, it is possible that if my associations here are more long term, I wouldn't have a problem with you folks being my confidant.

Shit, is that noncommital or what. So sue me. :loveya:

Don't mind me, I've been doing divorce paper work all day. :mad:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jul 27 2005, 07:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Jul 27 2005, 07:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PinkSteel@Jul 27 2005, 06:50 PM
How do you talk about being large to friends and family, if you&#39;re not sure where they&#39;re at. Would you sound like a braggart or what.
[post=332307]Quoted post[/post]​

If you really don&#39;t want to "brag" and you aren&#39;t going to fuck them, why is it any of their business?
[/b][/quote]

No shit&#33;
"Mom, Dad, Great Aunt Viola, I have something to tell you: I have a huge fucking schlong. Whew ... I feel so much better having shared that with my loved ones&#33;"

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think (hope) his point was that he felt comfortable expressing these thoughts here because you wouldn&#39;t talk about it with your family, who you would usually turn to for advice.