good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hey all,

one of my friends send me a link of a site that sells a lot of prostate stimulations -
some more familuer like the rude boy and the aneros and some are less

i never tried any of them but it really got me courious.

what do u think about them?

does anyone of you try one of those P.S before? how's it felt like? good as some says?

do u really think that P.S can give u orgasm hands free?

there been some posts lately about P.S but i wanted to gether them all in one place :smile:

D_Paul Pooter

Account Disabled
Media
I am curious about the same thing. I was just reading about these yesterday, and would love to hear some first "hand" experiences. Seems like a hell of a thing:biggrin1:

shaved7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a rude boy and it is amazing, I have never experienced a hands free ejaculation with it yet, but it does intensify my orgasms. They are a little intimidating at first, at least to me, b ecause of its larger diameter, but it does feel awesome inside me!

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've tried a few, but they did nothing for me. My anatomy must be shifted a bit, since my prostate seems to be straight in. Those "bent" prostate stimulators are virtually guaranteed to MISS it every time, while a simple 6" dildo hits the mark every single time, waahoo. :)

hungboy19

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's taken a number of tries, but I've definitely achieved a handsfree orgasm from an Aneros Progasm. I've learned what to expect now, I think. To me, it starts to feel like I have to pee (that's what it feels like when it pushes on my prostate), but that I'm holding something back by clenching my PC muscles. I usually have several 'dry' orgasms before I focus really hard on 'letting go', and instead of peeing I ejaculate and have a really intense orgasm. I can then usually masturbate to another 'wet' orgasm.

I don't have a Rude Boy, but I do have a curved vibrating thing that I can stimulate my prostate with. It's a lot faster at making me feel something, but I have yet to orgasm from it.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a rude boy and it is amazing, I have never experienced a hands free ejaculation with it yet, but it does intensify my orgasms. They are a little intimidating at first, at least to me, b ecause of its larger diameter, but it does feel awesome inside me!

and ur gf know u use it?

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's taken a number of tries, but I've definitely achieved a handsfree orgasm from an Aneros Progasm. I've learned what to expect now, I think. To me, it starts to feel like I have to pee (that's what it feels like when it pushes on my prostate), but that I'm holding something back by clenching my PC muscles. I usually have several 'dry' orgasms before I focus really hard on 'letting go', and instead of peeing I ejaculate and have a really intense orgasm. I can then usually masturbate to another 'wet' orgasm.

do u actually cum when u get a handfree orgasm? or just feel it?

hungboy19

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, I can experience the following:

- A 'dry' handsfree orgasm where the rest of my body feels like I've had an orgasm but I don't cum. My cock can be hard or soft.
- A 'wet' handsfree orgasm where I cum, hard or soft.
- A 'standard' orgasm from penile stimulation. I have to be hard.

The last session I did, I experienced several dry orgasms, followed by cumming twice from prostate stimulation, then finally jacking off to a final orgasm. There was a lot of cum. :smile:

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've used rude boy and I can get hands'free orgasm, BUT usig my hands til I feel the climax is coming... I usually cum like waterfalls lol, but when prostate stimulation semen just goes off... but it feels great

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've used rude boy and I can get hands'free orgasm, BUT usig my hands til I feel the climax is coming... I usually cum like waterfalls lol, but when prostate stimulation semen just goes off... but it feels great

how long does it takes to get a hand free orgasm with the rude boy?