Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey guys,

In this thread I want to put all the information we know about Jelqing :cool:

- What is your jelqing routine?
- Do you combine it with kegel exercises?
- Did jelqing helped you to gain more volume to your penis? In length? In girth? Both?
- Did jelqing helped you against premature ejaculation?
- Did jelqing made your erections stronger?
- Did jelqing made your penis more 'veiny' for the long run?

Please add any related info you have
Knowledge is power :D

Reactions: Outubrode2006

GJackN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, of course jelqing works, if done properly and consistently. I have gained approximately an inch (~5.9" to 7") in the last year or so, primarily through jelqing. There are plenty of resources and forums out there (PEGym, for example) that have routines, instructional videos, and more freely available to those truly looking to put in the work. If you're serious about using jelqing to grow, I would sooner recommend and strongly encourage you pursue those resources as opposed to a thread here. Having said all of that, the time commitment and consistency that a productive jelqing routine requres is easily the biggest roadblock for most men when it comes to jelqing. It is a near-daily activity that only increases in duration the longer you stick with it.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in my early '30s I began jelqing with lubrication and using a Joel Kaplan vacuum tube. I would do 100 each day when jelqing and take off one day a week. I would pump for around 15 minutes and worked up to 30 minutes. I only knew of one way to perform the jelq and I had great results in a little under a year. Measured right at 6" when I began and eventually had an honest 7 1/4", 7 1/2" on a really hot sexual session. Thickness didn't change. My wife was amazed and I didn't reveal what I was doing until she commented, "Man, your dick is hitting spots that've never been touched inside me." And she could no longer "deepthroat" me. It works with time.

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey good guy. I would be interested in your answers to these questions and well.
so I guess I will start this off. Oh and Jack to have a jelqer would be amazing.
I do a combination of pumping and jelqing. I like to mix it up so I will sometimes pump first and then jelq and sometimes I will reverse it. I jelq in 10 minute sessions with at least a couple of minutes massage in between. I usually will do 2-3 sessions 4 times a week.
Since I just read on here about this kegel exercise app I am definitely going to add that to my life.

I have gotten longer thicker and my veins ar popping out much more. I have also experienced return of my foreskin. I know this is a result of the stretching of the skin as well. I am really liking this.
Remember consistence is the key. Right?

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey good guy. I would be interested in your answers to these questions and well.
so I guess I will start this off. Oh and Jack to have a jelqer would be amazing.
I do a combination of pumping and jelqing. I like to mix it up so I will sometimes pump first and then jelq and sometimes I will reverse it. I jelq in 10 minute sessions with at least a couple of minutes massage in between. I usually will do 2-3 sessions 4 times a week.
Since I just read on here about this kegel exercise app I am definitely going to add that to my life.

I have gotten longer thicker and my veins ar popping out much more. I have also experienced return of my foreskin. I know this is a result of the stretching of the skin as well. I am really liking this.
Remember consistence is the key. Right?

Of'course.

I just started jelqing - trying to go for at least 500 jelqs on a few sessions a day.
I do combine it with kegel exercises, but because I just started I still don't know what will be the jelqing effect for the long run.

That's why I'm looking up to hear our community thoughts
If everyone who jelq will write a comment with his own experience we will have the best thread about jelqing :)

Reactions: easytwist

Dean1931

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've read quite a few articles about jelqing and that it doesn't work, it can damage the penis......all kinds of things. But I am curious to know if this really does work. Who wouldn't mind more penis?? And since mine got taken away, some semblance of a foreskin too! Think I'm going to follow along and see what you guys have to say.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

shadowhunter179

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
W
1 rep= 1 slow stroke with each hand

50 jelqs
20 second erect squeeze
Repeat 6x

Warm down in Bathmate+ Vacuwin mod for 5-7 mins gradually getting to max pressure.

That's my current girth routine which is done after my warm ups and stretch routine. I'd say this is my intermediate phase

Erections are strongest they've ever been. I'm longer and thicker...and still growing!

Will do the 5x5x3 Bathmate routine after doing 2-3 months of above routine

What Bathmate and manual routine do you suggest for length?

Reactions: MrScary

I use the the x30 myself.

For length I do do mostly DLD length Blasters, and in the Bathmate I do Hardcore Stretches.

If you google Bathmate Hardcore stretches, you should find a video of a guy demonstrating

Reactions: shadowhunter179

So do you think if I am about 14 cm now and 18 years old, I can gain a lot from this?
Well, you might gain a tad more size naturally till you hit 21.

You should give the Jon Pop 90 day routine a go and follow it exactly as it says. It will do two things- you will discover if you are one of those who will gain at a faster than usual rate (some people are solid beginner gains during this phase) OR you'll discover you have to do more advanced exercises. Either way the JP90 routine will prime your penis, make sure it is healthy and you'll be conditioned for more demanding exercises.

I believe anyone can gain their first inch within a year.

Do the JP90 routine first and then think about buying a Bathmate. For the first 3-4 months I bought my Bathmate I used it solely as a warm down tool.

My sessions with the Bathmate never lasted more than 5 mins. Now I'm doing 3 five minute sessions in the Bathmate and doing Slow Squash Jelqs and Jelqs between each set.

The pump lasts for quite a bit. The important part about PE that is overlooked often is HEALING. It is best to heal while your penis is in an expanded state l, I often where a snug not tight cock ring around my shaft for two hours after my session. There is a rule of thumb hat states you shouldn't ejaculate at least two hours before or after your PE session.

Some people are okay, my penis gets too sensitive for PE after ejaculating

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My sessions with the Bathmate never lasted more than 5 mins. Now I'm doing 3 five minute sessions in the Bathmate and doing Slow Squash Jelqs and Jelqs between each set.

The pump lasts for quite a bit. The important part about PE that is overlooked often is HEALING. It is best to heal while your penis is in an expanded state l, I often where a snug not tight cock ring around my shaft for two hours after my session. There is a rule of thumb hat states you shouldn't ejaculate at least two hours before or after your PE session.

Some people are okay, my penis gets too sensitive for PE after ejaculating
I support the 3x5min routine!

Reactions: Boyupnorth

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am very big into jelqing. Though I was larger than average to start (didn't know that until I started reading up on averages), I have added about an inch to my mid erect girth. I took two very common jelqing exercises - wet jelq and V jelq - and made adaptations to them in order to get them to better target my CCs and my CS. The CS in PE are like legs in the gym. Everyone wants the big chest and arms and neglect their legs, and in PE everyone wants massive CCs and neglect their CS. A well developed CS is both beautiful to look at, adds a substantial amount of overall girth, and when developed correctly is quite firm and not the "squishy" thing most guys have. I did gain some larger, stronger veins as well.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, of course jelqing works, if done properly and consistently. I have gained approximately an inch (~5.9" to 7") in the last year or so, primarily through jelqing. There are plenty of resources and forums out there (PEGym, for example) that have routines, instructional videos, and more freely available to those truly looking to put in the work. If you're serious about using jelqing to grow, I would sooner recommend and strongly encourage you pursue those resources as opposed to a thread here. Having said all of that, the time commitment and consistency that a productive jelqing routine requres is easily the biggest roadblock for most men when it comes to jelqing. It is a near-daily activity that only increases in duration the longer you stick with it.

That's sounds really interesting! Can you please share more about your routine or any special resources you used beside PEGym?

1 rep= 1 slow stroke with each hand

50 jelqs
20 second erect squeeze
Repeat 6x

Warm down in Bathmate+ Vacuwin mod for 5-7 mins gradually getting to max pressure.

That's my current girth routine which is done after my warm ups and stretch routine. I'd say this is my intermediate phase

Erections are strongest they've ever been. I'm longer and thicker...and still growing!

Will do the 5x5x3 Bathmate routine after doing 2-3 months of above routine

shadowhunter179

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your replys. I have been saving up for a long time so I can get Bathmate and soon I will get it. I have done that JP90 for 3 days and I don`t know if it is my imagination but I think my dick did get longer.It is hard to be sure because it is curved a bit to my belly. Just a slight curvature so I can`t get a precise measurement. Since you have a Bathmate for a long time you must be experienced. Is it true that if you use it with low pressure but for longer time that the after pump will stay for a few hours. Asking cuz now it is realisticly possible to get laid at a party and I would like to be bigger just for that moment if you understand me. Is the temporary gain 1 cm while it lasts?