~~~ the big thread on jelqing ~~~

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My sessions with the Bathmate never lasted more than 5 mins. Now I'm doing 3 five minute sessions in the Bathmate and doing Slow Squash Jelqs and Jelqs between each set.

The pump lasts for quite a bit. The important part about PE that is overlooked often is HEALING. It is best to heal while your penis is in an expanded state l, I often where a snug not tight cock ring around my shaft for two hours after my session. There is a rule of thumb hat states you shouldn't ejaculate at least two hours before or after your PE session.

Some people are okay, my penis gets too sensitive for PE after ejaculating
I support the 3x5min routine!

Reactions: Boyupnorth

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in my early '30s I began jelqing with lubrication and using a Joel Kaplan vacuum tube. I would do 100 each day when jelqing and take off one day a week. I would pump for around 15 minutes and worked up to 30 minutes. I only knew of one way to perform the jelq and I had great results in a little under a year. Measured right at 6" when I began and eventually had an honest 7 1/4", 7 1/2" on a really hot sexual session. Thickness didn't change. My wife was amazed and I didn't reveal what I was doing until she commented, "Man, your dick is hitting spots that've never been touched inside me." And she could no longer "deepthroat" me. It works with time.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
S
When I was in my early '30s I began jelqing with lubrication and using a Joel Kaplan vacuum tube. I would do 100 each day when jelqing and take off one day a week. I would pump for around 15 minutes and worked up to 30 minutes. I only knew of one way to perform the jelq and I had great results in a little under a year. Measured right at 6" when I began and eventually had an honest 7 1/4", 7 1/2" on a really hot sexual session. Thickness didn't change. My wife was amazed and I didn't reveal what I was doing until she commented, "Man, your dick is hitting spots that've never been touched inside me." And she could no longer "deepthroat" me. It works with time.
10 min of jelq a day gave you over an inch by 1 year? That's awesome results! Happy for you and your wife :)

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A
Y tips for a good jelq session?