The big vagina

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, I can't help but think that I'm spelling serious wrong, and I don't have my dictionary around so forgive me if I am.

Anway, I wanted to let the girls know about a site that I ran across a few days ago: http://www.thebigvagina.com/home.html

It's a serious website that discusses the vagina, it's problems, it's glories, etc. It basically looks like the female equivalent of LPSG and not all questions are just about big vaginas.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks, Texass girl for finding & posting that site. I wish it had been around many years ago for me! I will inform my clients about it, whenever appropriate. I still, yet, have not seen the Vagina Monologues, but want to.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TexAssgirl, take it from a LPSG member who spent the better part of his formative years preoccupied to the point of being obsessed with that part of the female anatomy, it ain't worth the $12.95. You can get better photos of labial variations by joining Catholic Schoolgirls In Heat (or their European counterparts- Russian Lolitas.) The forum section though limited contains the usual topics, "Does he love my pussy furry or bare," and "does my clit size affect my orgasm?"

Truth be told most of us heterosexual males get so lathered up by the chase it's doubtful many women are turned away because their labial configuration and coloration don't conform to the males pre-concieved fantasy. At that point we are so appreciative of finally getting to home plate any rough approximation of female anatomy will do. This does not mean that we don't have "our dream pussy" locked somewhere in our imaginations. It's just not a top priority most of the time.

I vividly recall recall once studying for a jr. high school history test by reading the pages of Penthouse and Hustler the night before. The day of the exam I hadn't the foggiest idea what the hell the "Articles of Confederation" were or the fill-in-the-blank answer to the diitties like "...and you shall hear of the midnight ride of P___ R_____." And incredibly through it all I remember my mind, though void of basic American history becoming fixated on the region between my classmate Holly C*******l's legs seated across from me. Did SHE have much hair down there? Wonder is she's ever seen a dick? Did Alexander Hamilton win or lose that stupid duel???

So you see TexAssgirl, it really doesn't matter! *

...but glad your into really big dicks.*

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't see much difference for either sexs' concerns over their genitals.

The sexually liberated may well have the experience to understand their preferences and genital compatibilities, but retain the choice of how important these are and what of them they relate to their partners. It's great to be old enough not to care what the inexperienced think.

"Yes, I do prefer larger penises than yours, but really it doesn't matter"

"Yes, I do prefer tighter vaginas than yours, but really it doesn't matter."

It's probably only at the extremes that real problems arise.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"13x7" - just to clarify, I'm not into big dicks. (As stated in my profile)

Plus, you don't have to pay the membership to read up on some of the topics which I thought might be helpful to some of the women that stop by here. Not all of those topics are about how it looks, some of them are about some common and not-so-common issues that women can have with their vaginas. I found one of those particular topics to be personally helpful.

Also, I wasn't at the site to look at pictures, nor did I necessarily suggest the site for other girls to look at them.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cool site, Tex! Thanks for posting it.

For the rest of you...
Even if many of us don't feel embarassed or have questions about our vaginas, there are always people out there that are, and that do. If nothing else, support groups are great places for confident people to lend some advice and reassurance to others. A few of the posts I read made me get that "Aww, the poor dear!" feeling in my gut. Especially from the younger people and virgins.

I'm definitely going to spend some time on there... As a proud owner and great appreciater of vagina, I hope I can help a few folks out.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by absinthium@Sep 10 2005, 09:08 AM
As a proud owner and great appreciater of vagina, I hope I can help a few folks out.
[post=342017]Quoted post[/post]​

THAT should be the quote of the century! :toast:

SUMYUNGUY

Just Browsing
Media
The only way a large vagina would affect me sexually would be if it were just plain disgusting looking, and even then the only thing I wouldn't do with it is anything oral. Same goes for smell, except in the worst cases where it's overpowering even during intercourse. In that case I can't bring myself to even mess with it.

Probably like most women, most men would only care in the most extreme of cases.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by TexAssgirl+Sep 10 2005, 09:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TexAssgirl &#064; Sep 10 2005, 09:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-absinthium@Sep 10 2005, 09:08 AM
As a proud owner and great appreciater of vagina, I hope I can help a few folks out.
[post=342017]Quoted post[/post]​

THAT should be the quote of the century&#33; :toast:
[post=342170]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Why, thank you&#33; *curtseys*

I do what I can.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by SUMYUNGUY@Sep 11 2005, 12:22 PM
The only way a large vagina would affect me sexually would be if it were just plain disgusting looking, and even then the only thing I wouldn&#39;t do with it is anything oral. Same goes for smell, except in the worst cases where it&#39;s overpowering even during intercourse. In that case I can&#39;t bring myself to even mess with it.

Probably like most women, most men would only care in the most extreme of cases.
[post=342294]Quoted post[/post]​

I personally haven&#39;t met a pole or a hole I didn&#39;t like. I think genitals all look kind of silly, and that&#39;s what&#39;s so fun about them, in my opinion, so I don&#39;t really know what would make one vagina any uglier than the next. Maybe tumors or open sores...

Overwhelming odor that seemed to be a product of poor hygiene would be a bit upsetting, but the same goes for a truly nasty guy. If you wouldn&#39;t put your mouth on your own dick/pussy, you shouldn&#39;t expect me to.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by absinthium@Sep 11 2005, 04:42 PM
If you wouldn&#39;t put your mouth on your own dick/pussy, you shouldn&#39;t expect me to.
[post=342301]Quoted post[/post]​

Quotable quote number two, you&#39;re on a roll&#33;