The big vagina

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Sep 5 2005, 02:23 AM
First of all, I can't help but think that I'm spelling serious wrong, and I don't have my dictionary around so forgive me if I am.

Anway, I wanted to let the girls know about a site that I ran across a few days ago: http://www.thebigvagina.com/home.html

It's a serious website that discusses the vagina, it's problems, it's glories, etc. It basically looks like the female equivalent of LPSG and not all questions are just about big vaginas.
[post=340723]Quoted post[/post]​

Personally, I prefer women, all other things being equal, who are blessed to have a very large vagina. Whether through a genetic gift, childbirth, or extensive experience with a very large man, or any combination of the three, I find a very large vagina to be best for me and in the past has made intercourse easier...not easy, just easier. To all those women who think they have a very large vagina and sometimes wish they did not...I think you are great and glad you are around.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*blows kisses to BigBen*

I'm sure it's similar for you large men. It's a blessing when we have a partner who fits well, and it's a curse when the opposite is true. Because we are both fairly rare, we don't often find each other, so it can be somewhat impracticle. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe women with larger vaginas aren't as rare as I believe, I doubt there's ever been a decent study on it. We do know how rare large size is in men, though, so it's tough for is women nomatter what. A lot of times we get labeled "insatiable" and avoided like the plague.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 14 2005, 11:04 PM
*blows kisses to BigBen*

I'm sure it's similar for you large men. It's a blessing when we have a partner who fits well, and it's a curse when the opposite is true. Because we are both fairly rare, we don't often find each other, so it can be somewhat impracticle. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe women with larger vaginas aren't as rare as I believe, I doubt there's ever been a decent study on it. We do know how rare large size is in men, though, so it's tough for is women nomatter what. A lot of times we get labeled "insatiable" and avoided like the plague.
[post=343281]Quoted post[/post]​

Madame Zora, blowing me a kiss just made my day...lol. Thank you.

I think it is sad when folks label other folks because of their anatomy or something beyond their control such as libido. I agree that I doubt that any serious study has ever been done on women and vaginal size. I personally don't ascribe to the scientific accuracy of the Kinsey study for mens penis size. You mentioned just recently that another, very recent study in NYC alone found over 30 men who are 10" or more. Out of ten million folks, I am sure that is the not even an accurate number and is not nearly counting many men. But according to Kinsey, we don't exist. I personally have seen more guys who were bigger than any Kinsey reported. And I am sure women with larger vaginas are rare as well, but do exist. And I think there must not be a correlation between a lady having a larger vagina and having an "insatiable" libido. While some lucky and wonderful women have larger vaginas, and some other lucky and wonderful women are high sex drives and are "insatiable", I doubt there is a definitive correlation. Lucky lady who is both though is what I think...:) But more likely, a lady who has a larger vagina, encountering a man who is average, small, or at least not as big as is pleasureable for both partners when the lady has a larger vagina, will be as a self defense mechanism by the male, be labeled "insatiable", because she could not respond to him as well as well as other women might. That is untrue and unfair at best, and at worse demeaning. I don't degrade a lady I try to have sex with if she is too small to comfortably accomodate some of me; it would be just as bad for someone to label a woman as insatiable because a man is not big enough to fill her. And Madam Z...you are correct, it is a blessing to find someone who comes close to fitting and a not so fun time when you don't. And I am sorry you have had experiences where men have avoided you. The men who did were foolish.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BigBen, you it hit nail on the head, it's a defense mechanism. I am at a point now where I really don't mind. I would never want to use my sexual needs to emasculate anyone, I feel sad that this is what I am left with. Quandry- if I don't ask about size first, I have a 98% chance of not getting what I want, if I do, I'm a bitch. The only way I've found without having to turn down almost every guy I meet is to advertise online. Not very romantic, but you'd be surpirsed how little romance helps when you're sexually frustrated all the time! So at least now I'm not frustrated, which is a good thing.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon, it must be very similar. I don't have a wide vagina, so it's tight enough for most guys, unless their girth is noticable smaller than average, but that's been rare.
The problem is that I orgasm most fully from cervical contact, and I'm fairly deep. Without this, I am left feeling unsatisfied and there's just no amount of anything else that's really going to cut it for me. Obviously, receiving oral sex is not very interesting for me, I actually get bored. Now that I think about it, it's really not the same set of issues a guy with a smaller penis goes through, because he can still get off, he just probably has more anxiety than some other guys. I don't have anxiety, I just know that if a guys' equipment isn't a certain length, I won't get off, and that makes me lose interest in sex before it even happens.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 15 2005, 08:22 AM
Lordpendragon, it must be very similar. I don't have a wide vagina, so it's tight enough for most guys, unless their girth is noticable smaller than average, but that's been rare.
The problem is that I orgasm most fully from cervical contact, and I'm fairly deep. Without this, I am left feeling unsatisfied and there's just no amount of anything else that's really going to cut it for me. Obviously, receiving oral sex is not very interesting for me, I actually get bored. Now that I think about it, it's really not the same set of issues a guy with a smaller penis goes through, because he can still get off, he just probably has more anxiety than some other guys. I don't have anxiety, I just know that if a guys' equipment isn't a certain length, I won't get off, and that makes me lose interest in sex before it even happens.
[post=343427]Quoted post[/post]​

Madam Zora, I think it is unfortunate and silly that you are sometimes thought of or labeled a "bitch" simply because you are aware of what works for you and what does not. Again, that is some ones idea of a defense mechanism to help them deal with your not being willing to throw yourself at someone.

As far as your orgasming from cervical contact, that is something I have encountered before. Some women like wide, some like deep, some can't stand any preassure on their cervix...each woman is unique. As far as romance goes, it is nice if romance, dinner, candlelight, etc, occurs as a form of foreplay, but the best romance for me has always been the smiles, sighs, twinkle in their eyes, and laughter after my partner has experienced as many orgasms as she is capable of having. When a woman kisses you and hugs you tight after that, she means it for romance and is happy to be where she is. Sometime later, maybe another day, at dinner with candlelight, she knows what awaits her later and the preassure is off and many women can smile and be themselves without the pretenses. Bad sex is awful and leaves both partners feeling bad, lonely, and unsatisfied. Romance leading up to bad sex is highly overrated and is actually, at least to me, even more depressing. I think you are wise to know what satisfies you and to make no apologies for that. Men have been playing that game for eons, and I have not problem with that honesty from a lady.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
wow

there is another one like this site around........ i came across it awhile ago but i forgot the url :(

but geez after reading these type of sites..... its a shame how people make other feelbad that they don't have a "perfect" body

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Madame Z. Your candidness is not only refreshing but also very thought provoking.

Guys will know that there is a difference between jacking a load of your mind and cumming during great sex. Most guys, I imagine, learn to ejaculate through masterbation. This leaves us with associations which in turn cause the almost universal desire for a "tight" vagina. The tight vagina achieves the same as our hands - how many guys masterbate with a very loose grip? Someone somewhere I am sure but not many, and most men never really explore the potential alternatives to achieve either orgasm or ejaculation.

Many women love to get us to the point of begging for release - they will have nibbled, sucked, muzzled rubbed, taken our balls in their mouths - but when it comes to us cumming (sorry) you generally have to take things in hand or your vaginas or persed lips to get that grip.

So, we probably don't think about the length/depth issue for our own pleasure unless we are too long which restricts our thrusts or causes pain to your partner generally.

So yes, I can see that you would say that guys with short but reasonably good girth can still get off. The correlation is more for guys with thin cocks who won't get that grip on their cocks. And this is unsatisfying (I'm sure for both, unless they are very long, then they would be great for you). I can understand why this leaves guys with both reduced libido and erectile problems when in relationships with partners who are too loose for them.

What I find really thought provoking is the potential difficulties in achieving compatability. So far my understanding is that some women can achieve vaginal orgasm with any cock, a greater number with a sizeable cock, but the greatest number don't. The myth of the need for a sizeable cock being required sticks because enough women achieve orgasm because of this, rather like the myth of the big black cock, because enough black guys do have big cocks for this also to stick. But neither it seems is enough for it to be universally true and the fact that around 80% of women report that they do not have vaginal orgasms now suggests to me that for many it is not that they can't, rather that they have not found the right combinations from their partners, including cock size.

But, from Madame Z's experience you can see that the size can need to be very precise. Having an 8 x 6 is not a guarantee because a 4.5 x 9 would be much better for some and 5 x 7 for others.

So where does this leave us people?

Its certainly easier for guys to compromise as we only need the tightness, but the ladies can need an almost infinite number of variations, which is probably why most women aren't having vaginal orgasms but see that most other women don't either, so can live with it being a myth of some type.

smallguy

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think having a big vagina is worse then havin a small penis, i think alot of men think they look sexier when their big! i know i do , but i know were gonna have issues cause of my size , lots of foreplay and toys! guess it depends on what you call small i guess , small to most of you is 5" , so i guess that would be comparable i guess, as far as being embarrassed about it i mean

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Absinthium@Sep 10 2005, 06:08 AM
Cool site, Tex ! Thanks for posting it.

Ditto.

I'm definitely going to spend some time on there...
As a proud owner and great appreciater of vagina, I hope I can help a few folks out.
[post=342017]Quoted post[/post]​

ATTAGirl !

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really like big vagina's when you are so well hung they really are a blessing. I have been fortunate to have had several sexual partners with naturally very large vagina's and I really appreciate them. Not only because It is much easier to work myself inside of them, but the knowledge that lesser endowed men would not feel the same and would not be able to stretch and fill such a large vagina as utterly full.

It can be particularly amusing when guys complain about a woman having a 'big' vagina in negative terms, in this line of conversation they are really setting themselves up for a brutal put down of 'well you must just be small'.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An old Derek & Clive (Dudley Moore & Peter Cooke) recording sketch made in the 70's talks about Joan Crawford makes me cry with laughter. You have to remember the times it was recorded in and has foul language including the C word.

'Up Joan Crawford's C there's fleets of ships, light aircraft, hamburger stalls, with no feckin hamburgers....'

You've been warned about the language.

Reactions: hunghorse30