The BIG VALLEY

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I agree with you azladd. Peter Breck displayed a bigger piece of meat than any of the other characters, sometimes he displayed more than others. But all in all I think he had a huge cock and seemed to luv showing it.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OH MY GOD!!!! How funny this thread is here. B Stanwyck was great. How funny was her mean ol thin black leather riding outfit with crop and matching hat??? She always looked like she was caught between saying the lines and keeping her upper bridge work in place. Sooo, my friend does this impersonation of her two weeks ago It is just a phrase or two...like, "Heath, don't do it...you have your whole life worth living!" It is fucking hysterical...when he did it the first time it was so random...I mean who mimicks Victoria Barkley for gods sake? Anyway...just thought I would share. Cheers

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Then don't read a book called Hollywood Lesbians by Boze Hadleigh the interview with Stanwyck says other wise

Does it really matter ?, i would only argue or disagree if it was undecided if one of those hot cowboys was batting either fulltime or partime on our team, if you get my drift:wink: