Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did the Mensa test

Joined Mensa.

Discovered that members of Mensa are some of the weirdest people you would ever cross the road to avoid meeting.

Left Mensa.

Have lingering worries that I might be weird too.

Tell you my IQ? You must be joking. Height, weight, bmi, cock size - yes. But not IQ.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took an IQ test in a Psychology class once and got 147. If I really wanted to know my IQ, I would have taken several IQ tests and then averaged the different scores to get a better handle on my actual IQ. I think that I was extra sharp that day I took the test and I am pretty sure that I could have taken a different test on a different day and received a much lower score though.

I think that my one tested IQ score means a lot to me because I am not well educated nor successful financially. I cling to it like a life raft as far as my perception of my own mind goes. I can still do or say really unintelligent things and my bank account has nothing in it, so the number is really all that I have to prove that I am at least semi-intelligent.

I'm pretty good at Jeopardy yet I most likely could never win a game! lol!

I've always been the least intelligent of the most intelligent. That does fit into my score though... 147 = the least of the geniuses. I think that I am just smart enough to get into trouble and that's it.

Just tell us your fucking IQs people, don't be so coy about it, nobody gives a shit.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was taught by a wonderful Psychologist how to IQ test the
intellectually handicapped/disabled/challenged
(whatever to days term is)
fruitful and rewarding
as for the Mensa...well
I best keep my mouth shut..ha
enz
Tripod .. speaks for me...Thanks Tripod'

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took an IQ test in a Psychology class once and got 147. If I really wanted to know my IQ, I would have taken several IQ tests and then averaged the different scores to get a better handle on my actual IQ. I think that I was extra sharp that day I took the test and I am pretty sure that I could have taken a different test on a different day and received a much lower score though.

I think that my one tested IQ score means a lot to me because I am not well educated nor successful financially. I cling to it like a life raft as far as my perception of my own mind goes. I can still do or say really unintelligent things and my bank account has nothing in it, so the number is really all that I have to prove that I am at least semi-intelligent.

I'm pretty good at Jeopardy yet I most likely could never win a game! lol!

I've always been the least intelligent of the most intelligent. That does fit into my score though... 147 = the least of the geniuses. I think that I am just smart enough to get into trouble and that's it.

Just tell us your fucking IQs people, don't be so coy about it, nobody gives a shit.

LOL! Come on,G! So says the man with the 147 IQ for whom that number means the difference between feeling abysmal on bad days and feeling ok. Let's face it , people are competitive and some can be down right nasty. Many of us have lived on this board long enough to realize just that. If it doesnt matter so much then why be pressed to post or not post? I always pretty much gauged my intelligence level by those sitting to the left and right of me in class all the way through school. Some have even ended up being world famous. IT really is about what you do with that alleged intelligence and what type of person you are and the legacy you leave behind.

I don't think IQ really pertains to real life I know people who think there smart because of there IQ and can't keep there checking account in order.

I agree, Deno. The extremely gifted often seem to have poor life skills and be less able to cope with everyday life. It does seem true that the more academically inclined you are, the crapper you are at normal things. :tongue: A modest balance between academic ability and practicality, would do me fine.

Mensa tends to overrate people's score, apparently.

I think I'm probs between 125 and 130, but I could be overrating meself, too. :biggrin1: (My teachers said I was the thickest A-grade student they'd ever met, heheheh).

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Facebook said my IQ is 128, much higher then expected, and higher then all of friends there :biggrin:
I believe facebook hahaha. But I must say, the test was an original test.
But nevr tested it before, and don't wanna know tbh, because it really doesn't say a thing about who smart a person is.