The Bigger Man

HungAt21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I've always know I've been big. At least I was the biggest among my friends and in the locker room when I was in high school. I've been at college a few months now and from the guys I've seen I'm still big. All of these comparisons have been with soft dicks and I've only seen a few guys hard with morning wood and I didnt get measurements. Anyway I'm just under 6in soft. I just got a new roommate a month ago or so. My apartment has 3 or 4 guys in it at a time. We are all between 18 and 25 and well sometimes we act like it. Playing xbox one night talk turns to girls, sex, jerking off, and eventually cock size. There are 4 of us in the room talking and I already know I'm bigger than the two guys I've lived with for awhile. One of them knowing my size makes a joke about having to make sure it doesn't fall out of the leg of my shorts. The new guy says something about how whatever I have he could beat it. Being confident I say I dont think so. Anyway after some talk I decide to show him to prove it. I whip it out being confident I'm still the biggest and my he says that I'm bigger than he expected but he still had me. Not believing him he pulled down his shots and sure enough he was about 6.5in soft. My old roommates joked about having a new king cock around and I guess for now I'm second place.

Anyway any of you other big guys get surprised and shown up when you thought you were the biggest cock in town?

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not big here, but definitely familiar with that "shown up" feeling...but at least you're "the runner up". If for some reason the king can't fulfill their duties, your the next in line. ;)

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I whip it out being confident I'm still the biggest and my he says that I'm bigger than he expected but he still had me. Not believing him he pulled down his shots and sure enough he was about 6.5in soft. My old roommates joked about having a new king cock around and I guess for now I'm second place.
Maybe not. You don't fuck with a soft cock.
You should compare with him hard. For all you know he may not get much bigger when hard.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I thought this was going to be a thread about behaving honorably. I was looking forward to reading it.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a similar experience. Went to work out with a work buddy who seemed shy to undress and shower at first. I thought it was because he may have been embarrassed about his equipment since he was a fairly small built guy. Anyway, after the shower we're drying off in the locker room and he does actually turn facing me, revealing that he was bigger (soft at least) than I was. I'm fine with that since most of the time I'm one of the bigger guys in the room, but whatever.

A couple of weeks later we're in the gym again and the CEO of the company is in the locker room just as we are getting dressed to go work out. The CEO has just come from the shower, and we make small talk with him as we are all three in various states of undress. Anyway, eventually the CEO has to drop his towel and put on his briefs, at which time both my buddy and I catch a glimpse of his less than impressive hang. We sort of make eye contact and my buddy smirks a bit, but we don't say anything.

After the guy leaves, my buddy turns to me and says, "Well, clearly I'M the one who should be the CEO around here, and YOU should be on the board. HE obviously doesn't qualify for either." We both laughed, and our inside joke for the next couple of years was for calling each other "members of the board."

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i dont see where anymore cock than mine would go. im around 9X6 but in jamaica where i live ive met a few guys n have 1 or 2 friends bigger than i am. I feel a little weird about it but im at peace with it.