The BIGGER the BETTER! or there is an optimum cock size?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mostly I would love to ask girl because most guys would love to get bigger.

Anyway, do you think there is about a just-right cock size?

For me, I used to be enough at the eary time with my wife when she say "Not too deep Honey". She hasn't said this for many years now.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Each girl is different.. I like to think of it like this.. Just my thoughts, from reading, conversations, and experience...

~ 5% of women want below average - they are very small.
~ 35% of women want the average range 5-7 in length and 4 1/2 - 5 1/2 in girth
~ 55% of women want above average range 7-8 in length and 5 1/2 - 6 1/2 in girth
~ 5% want as big as they can get - welcome to size queens and a good portion of the women on this site.

Once you start hitting the 7 1/2 X 6 area you will find women that you will bottom out on (depending on position) or may need some extra time getting things started. In the end just like every guy is different so is every woman. They just have a neat ability to expand given time, and patience.

From my experience woman want to be able to think to themselves wow big which is tempered by is he going to hurt me which is relative to there size and past experience.

Also you don't hear a lot of women saying I want a huge penis because that can be misconstrued as I have a gigantic vagina and need a gigantic penis to satisfy me (most women want to be thought of as tight). For some unknown reason it has been deemed acceptable for women to say I want 8 inches with very little negativity coming back at her. However, if you see a woman say I want 9 or 10+ look at the comments that follow, she normally will take some shit, from insecure men, that forget everyone is different.

Last edited:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do you think there is about a just-right cock size?

I like about eight or so length, thick is always a nice treat, but the downward curve is the best...hits the right spot (prostate) doggy style. Every thrust makes precum ooze out of my cock. Just some extra turn ons, I love it when he licks my ear, talks dirty to me and gets rough.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it also depends on what you want to do with your cock. If you want to fuck around, you may need a bigger-the-better one. But if you have found the right pussies, then your cock is optimum, I guess.

Thanks for all inputs folks.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the partner...

I think probably the optimum is more of a range than a specific measurement, and of course that range varies among people since some like men who are bigger than others.

As for my own preferences/optimum, I don't have a specific measurement or even really a range at this time although I can say that I prefer guys who are both longer and thicker than average. I've never been with a guy who was too big. I have been with guys who were too small for me (although they may have been just fine for other partners).