The biggest cock on this forum?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Danny - you're the best ambassador the UK could have. Makes me proud to be a Brit!

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest one I've ever seen anywhere belongs to SteedHolt. No offense to Quercusone, but this guy would crush him. I mean, he's not even fully hard, and he's still longer than that 12" ruler. It looks fairly proportionate too, so I can only imagine how thick it is. http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1389

Last edited:
D

deleted349934

The biggest one I've ever seen anywhere belongs to SteedHolt. No offense to Quercusone, but this guy would crush him. I mean, he's not even fully hard, and he's still longer than that 12" ruler. It looks fairly proportionate too, so I can only imagine how thick it is. http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1389

Steedholt is big obviously, but I don't think you can compare the two. Quercosone is obviously bigger, especially thickness- and he has higher quality images to back up his size. Steedholts measuring pic looks like shit, all blurry and its hard to tell what hes even holding in the "ruler pic"-- not to mention whatever hes holding is at an angle. 'nuff said.

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steedholt is big obviously, but I don't think you can compare the two. Quercosone is obviously bigger, especially thickness- and he has higher quality images to back up his size. Steedholts measuring pic looks like shit, all blurry and its hard to tell what hes even holding in the "ruler pic"-- not to mention whatever hes holding is at an angle. 'nuff said.

Okay, maybe Quercusone has him beat on thickness, but probably not by much. And I admit the ruler pic on its own is somewhat dubious. But look at the second last pic. You can't look at that and tell me it's not quite a bit longer than Quercusone's.

Last edited:

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media

Yeah, that measuring pic is bunk. The fact that I can't even be sure if that "ruler" is really even a ruler in that pic, or that I can't make out where the ruler lines up with the base of the cock, and that it's one of the shittiest resolution quality images around...meh, I'm just not seeing it. Big cock yes, but the biggest? Nah.

On a side note: shouldn't this be in another section of the forum?

freddy909

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys who belive someone in this site has a bigger dick then steed holt must be stupid. he is top 5 in the world. first jonah falcon, then steed holt and after him its tony duncan "aka 18 incher" and after tony duncan its possibly someone else.. but that is the top 3 list.

I myself is 24cms.. and almost 16cms in girth.. its between 15.5-16 depending on how hard I get.. And I am as big as lexington steele or even slighty bigger

Reactions: liberalcynic