The biggest dick here.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally agree with you man. He has provided the proof in his posts that he is lying.
What actually is the point in lying? What are you trying to do, kid yourself into thinking you have a huge dick?! A picture is worth a thousand words, and the one's that screams out from that picture is: My dick aint as thick as a coke can, and it aint twice as long as a coke can either.

I dont understand some people..... :pat:

I know my dick measures 11" when erect. That is much longer than a coke can. Youre nothing but a jealous hater. You know im telling the truth. a coke can is 10" in circumference. Im 9.75 at the base which is aproximatley 10". Im sure you know that already troll. No one is going to convince me that I dont have a huge cock. It is obvious to everyone whether they admit it or not.

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol give the guy a break...i mean everyone knows that mens measuring tapes are 5 inches smaller than the norm.... p.s my partners dick is thicker...and his measures 7 inches, now thats my bitch done for the day

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know my dick measures 11" when erect. That is much longer than a coke can. Youre nothing but a jealous hater. You know im telling the truth. a coke can is 10" in circumference. Im 9.75 at the base which is aproximatley 10". Im sure you know that already troll. No one is going to convince me that I dont have a huge cock. It is obvious to everyone whether they admit it or not.

Jesus Christ, this guy is fucking delusional!

Anyway, here's a contender who I think has not been mentioned (excuse me if I have missed a mention in an earlier post): indeed

Harrer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Dude! What is your problem!? You have posted a picture of your dick next to a coke can... It is KNOW WHERE NEAR the size of a coke can in girth! Let alone twice the size in length! Are you blind or something?! Maybe you are using one of those baby sized coke cans... then it'd make more sense! lol!!!! :cool:

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Dude, put the crack pipe DOWN!

A 1 liter soda bottle is damn near 10" in circumference, NOT a soda can. For claiming to be a "super genius" and a mathmetician by trade, your calculations couldn't be more erroneous.

You have an impressive weapon, so be proud...just be honest (and realistic) about it.

If you decide to ditch the Coke cans, the paper towel rolls and the delusions of grandeur and put up an honest to goodness measurement pic, you might silence some of the grumblings. Otherwise, I'm fairly confident that these reactions will follow you during your stay here at LPSG.

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
>wont give measurements because people tend to get very excited.

HAHAHAHAH!!

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have you seen Querquesone's videos?
He's admittedly like 7.5 (somewhere in that ball park). Still a great size though.

(I always find it odd that people feel like they have to lie about their size.)

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, put the crack pipe DOWN!

A 1 liter soda bottle is damn near 10" in circumference, NOT a soda can. For claiming to be a "super genius" and a mathmetician by trade, your calculations couldn't be more erroneous.

You have an impressive weapon, so be proud...just be honest (and realistic) about it.

If you decide to ditch the Coke cans, the paper towel rolls and the delusions of grandeur and put up an honest to goodness measurement pic, you might silence some of the grumblings. Otherwise, I'm fairly confident that these reactions will follow you during your stay here at LPSG.

You trolls don't have this psychological warfare thing down yet. Maybe, you can try recruiting more members or going back to troll school and retaking some courses. Ive been told by close to 100 people over the years how humongous my cock is. Between that and my ruler I am one confident fucker. Just to twist the knife more i posted a measurement video so you can get all uppset about that too.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as I always say...the proof is in the pudding. lol

If you'll indulge me, here's something I posted in the thread "Expressions that don't make sense":
Another expression that has suffered from garbling is "The proof of the pudding is in the eating." The expression is pithy and has a clear meaning, especially if you understand that the word "proof" here means "test." The point of the expression is that the way to find out if some product is any good is to do with it what it is made for. But the expression has become widely garbled as "The proof is in the pudding," which is as senseless as it is witless.

TenPntOh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess Supersize is a pretty cool guy who also has a pretty supersized ego too, huh?

Note to Supersize: Don't take this that seriously, man. It's really not that serious.

Well, I'm puttin myself up for the nomination. Do I qualify LPSG?

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I guess Supersize is a pretty cool guy who also has a pretty supersized ego too, huh?

Note to Supersize: Don't take this that seriously, man. It's really not that serious.

Well, I'm puttin myself up for the nomination. Do I qualify LPSG?
Lol...definitely. I remember seeing you on cam...heheh.
If you'll indulge me, here's something I posted in the thread "Expressions that don't make sense":
Lol. I've always taken it as the inference.

The proof is in the pudding. Rather, you can't test something edible without tasting it. Therefore the proof is in tasting the pudding. Therefore you'd have to eat it. Therefore it makes sense. You just have to do more work to make it to the same conclusion.

(I totally understand, because I drove my math teachers BATTY using the same logic)

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well as I said before: quercusone and fresnilo...can be added, excel, andyo, industrialsize and somewhere after them would be me (this time forgot on modesty)....Maybe someone else qualifies, but than, you can add them and get back to the post...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn supersized... If you are 11"x9.75" I am probably like 21"x16" LOL

Here are the pictures of your 11 cm penis.

I didnt know you measured 7" soft, which it looks almost hard. And it still is 4.5" :)

Attachments