The biggest dick here.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, that reminds me to take my size out of my signature - people have been driven insane with excitement by it. I'm a nice guy though, and I do plan to visit the folks that have ended up in the mental ward as a result.

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we can agree that video is a pretty good verification.

Check out the clip on rapidshare in the post referenced below. The nudist beach (early portion) features thirteenbyseven, one of the more thoughtful and intelligent members here. He's certainly not a self-promoter. Let's hope he's not miffed at drawing attention to him, but he surely must be among the biggest anywhere. His flaccid hang is quite bigger than most erect dicks.

http://www.lpsg.org/39993-hung-guys-at-nude-beaches.html#post663418

byguynj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
have not been a member long enough to check out all the hot dicks here...but if anyone is from north jersey, let me know....I'll judge it in persosn....

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, that reminds me to take my size out of my signature - people have been driven insane with excitement by it. I'm a nice guy though, and I do plan to visit the folks that have ended up in the mental ward as a result.

Nah, I'll vouch for you... of course I WILL need to measure it personally...

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

looks like half the circumfrence of the can and even through youre stretching the hell out of yourself, your ruler clearly starts like 3 inches higher than your dick...you keep making this worse for yourself the more pics you post man...id be happy with what you got instead of trying to convince everyone of something that is so painfully not true. there are better things to put effort and time into

Reactions: mrskinnyjeans

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
looks like half the circumfrence of the can and even through youre stretching the hell out of yourself, your ruler clearly starts like 3 inches higher than your dick...you keep making this worse for yourself the more pics you post man...id be happy with what you got instead of trying to convince everyone of something that is so painfully not true. there are better things to put effort and time into

You know what you can do with your comments man.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ummm.... what?

OK...

People!! You cannot take Supersized seriously!! He has to be joking and gets off on everybody reacting and responding... He is just an attention whore. If we stop paying attention to him, hopefully he will go away and clean something in his apartment. Win-win.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. This is the first time I've seen someone be delusional AFTER posting measurement pics. Wow.

It's also the first time that I have seen someone post complete bullshit on a thread and then, when the other posters unanimously call his bullshit bullshit, he calls them "trolls"! :biglaugh:

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do not know if it is the biggest on the site, but Calboner has by far one of the most appealling dicks on this site!