The biggest dick here.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone REALLY think Supersized is the ONLY attention Whore, fake, BS artist on this site ??? Wake up guys, I think there are more fakes than not, and I personally feel sorry for guys that need to lie and post fake pics with delusional proportions and crave the approval of strangers for their IMAGINARY size. Think about it. Its SAD....

I have an average cock 6.5, and am OK with it, even after seeing some the the HUGE ones here. You guys that really have a big one are Blessed, SIZE seems to matter in our society, especially for us Gays. But to spends countless time on a website creating yourself in some Fantasy image is just a waste of time and energy, and who really cares anyway, since noone is gonna you in real life....It is far more constructive to just be who and what you are and have people accept you for that. But if that doesnt work for you, just remeber to play nice and dont hurt anyone in the process...

I have love for all you guys, For the most part, you are a great bunch. - Alyn

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your the smallest with that wrinkled 2 incher you tried to pass on me when you turn your cam on, That was disgusting and everyone knows your a fake homophobe.
yeah everyone knows im a fake...show me one person and ill glad prove it for them..haha something your bitch ass cant do ya fake!..as for 2 incher that sounds more like you monster after all your the one who stole someone elses cock cause your embarrassed by your own haha.And you might as well lay your tired ass posts about me camming with you to rest..your only making it more obvious your a liar cause i can post proof anyway someone asks and ..you?..ya cant..and try to make sense too dumb shit..you lie and say i cammed with you when im 100% straight but then you say im a bigot..which is it there tough guy..get your lies straight haha

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone REALLY think Supersized is the ONLY attention Whore, fake, BS artist on this site ??? Wake up guys, I think there are more fakes than not, and I personally feel sorry for guys that need to lie and post fake pics with delusional proportions and crave the approval of strangers for their IMAGINARY size. Think about it. Its SAD....

I have an average cock 6.5, and am OK with it, even after seeing some the the HUGE ones here. You guys that really have a big one are Blessed, SIZE seems to matter in our society, especially for us Gays. But to spends countless time on a website creating yourself in some Fantasy image is just a waste of time and energy, and who really cares anyway, since noone is gonna you in real life....It is far more constructive to just be who and what you are and have people accept you for that. But if that doesnt work for you, just remeber to play nice and dont hurt anyone in the process...

I have love for all you guys, For the most part, you are a great bunch. - Alyn
good point bro..Monster still thinks nobody knows about him haha..time to come clean dumbass!i feel the same way..im happy with 7.5 x 5.5 even if it aint worlds biggest..the pathetic ones are the fakes like you said..and theres alot the most obvious being monster somehow hes so into his fantasy world he thinks nobody knows haha..have fun with your fake life..at the end of the day you still gotta look at your real face in the mirror

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mite not be the biggest but im in the uper class on the big size. thats what i been told an i wold have to agree acording to the moans an groans i hear

D_Norman_Nevermind

Experimental Member
Media
Wow. This thread is fascinating! Proper character study stuff.

As for me, I'm bloody big, but sure as hell not the biggest! (There are some terrifying dongs in the galleries here, aren't there?) Mine's a very pretty cock, though, I'm told... If that helps... Probably doesn't...

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good point bro..Monster still thinks nobody knows about him haha..time to come clean dumbass!i feel the same way..im happy with 7.5 x 5.5 even if it aint worlds biggest..the pathetic ones are the fakes like you said..and theres alot the most obvious being monster somehow hes so into his fantasy world he thinks nobody knows haha..have fun with your fake life..at the end of the day you still gotta look at your real face in the mirror

I dont blame Monster, Sleaze. He's just givin the fantasy thing a good shot and built a persona for himself. I blame the other people here that fed into him, and made his head swell, and feel like he was some celebrity.

People will believe what they want/need to believe. If it turns them on that they think Monster is that really hot guy that appears in the Avatar and is taking his time to talk to them, it says more about those people than it does about Monster. He's not the one being duped.

Its the same thing they did to Jonah Falcon, but he is a REAL person with a huge cock. I have met him, but he is really disgusting, so who cares if his dick is huge. I wouldnt touch it with ski gloves on.... Anyway, like i have always said, the internet is a great place for people to be anything they want to be. And then there are those of us that just ARE !!!

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont blame Monster, Sleaze. He's just givin the fantasy thing a good shot and built a persona for himself. I blame the other people here that fed into him, and made his head swell, and feel like he was some celebrity.

People will believe what they want/need to believe. If it turns them on that they think Monster is that really hot guy that appears in the Avatar and is taking his time to talk to them, it says more about those people than it does about Monster. He's not the one being duped.

Its the same thing they did to Jonah Falcon, but he is a REAL person with a huge cock. I have met him, but he is really disgusting, so who cares if his dick is huge. I wouldnt touch it with ski gloves on.... Anyway, like i have always said, the internet is a great place for people to be anything they want to be. And then there are those of us that just ARE !!!
Very well said dude..I totally agree the little group of monster followers are worse than he is.. Ive said that before to him while explaining to him that aside from his followers that live in lala land everyone else knows..Ive recieved many many PMs about him..and theres entire threads..all he can ever say is.."your the fake"..its kind of sad..as i have a proof pic and have told him ill do anything asked of me to prove im me(as if my namecard pic isnt enough)..and in return hell do the same..he either changes the subject or ignores it.haha

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, lets try this. During the time i said i was 15, 14, and 13, i was going through a manic episode. Im bipolar. That was a relapse. Im back to my normal self now. I really am between 10 and 11 inches.

Reactions: mrskinnyjeans

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Danni...or actually guy posing. I just have a quick question. I've seen the photos you have in your gallery on a website before but I can't remember her name. Can you tell me the site you got them from please? Thanks...:smile: