The Biggest Dick in My School

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*All characters are at least 18 years of age and are considered consenting adults. This story is sexual in nature, reader discretion is advised.

I'm the most well hung at my new school, well first let me introduce myself. My name is Eric. I'm 18 and a freshman at Wenthbury College which is pretty much like any other Midwestern college. I stand at 5' 9" 140lbs brown hair with hazel eyes. I'm a short stop for our All-State baseball team. My girlfriend is Stacy Purcell the skinny, big titted farm girl in my hometown who is also 18. I have a fairly well defined body with good mass and oh yeah, and I'm hung. At least that's what Stacy and all my friends growing up have told me.

Now I know from the Internet that 7 inches is not monstrous but it seems to be the impressive in our little town. My buddies call me meat bat, Stacy calls it an elephant trunk but the truth is no one has ever seen it soft. You see I have an impressive downward curve that gives the illusion of being completely limp even when I'm rock hard. It's worked in my favor all these years since I can just pop wood in the gym showers and everyone just thinks I'm completely limp. Stacy and I have fooled around but we're still virgins in a manner of speaking. Being the good Catholic kids we are losing our virginity wasn't an option so like most of the kids our age anal sex was the only alternative. So, she hasn't really experienced what I look like soft compared to hard. Typically, I kinda just whip it out, it dangles and bobs as we make out then she'll comment something like, "Easy swinging that trunk of yours." she'll bend over and moan about my "ridiculous" size as I pound her tight ass while her huge tits sway. She's never blown me so she has no idea that my dangling dick is really my hard on. And since her ass is so tight my "trunk" feels like a monster.

So, life is pretty fucking good.

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's two weeks into my first semester and I'm having a great time. My roommate Derrick is pretty cool, average guy, somewhat nerdy but has great taste in women. His girlfriend Jenna is crazy cute. She's a super petite blonde with tiny tits with a tight ass. Our dorm is coed so she's just a floor below us. It makes it easy for her to come over and make out with Derrick.

Being the guy that I am I felt today was good as any other to show off my goods. I knew from shower glances that Derrick was mediocre in the dick department so showing him wouldn't be a problem.

Both came from strict families so college was a chance at freedom to fuck each other every free minute. I took a long hot shower knowing the two of them would still be sitting on his bed swapping spit. I beat off think about what their reaction to my swing dick would be. After I was plenty boned I shut off the shower and wrapped a towel around my thin waist. I stopped at the bathroom mirror and opened my towel just a tad. I hung weighty, over seven inches of downward curve that looked completely soft (despite the fact that I was hard as steel). I closed up my towel and opened the door.

I casually walked into our dorm. Turning my back to Derrick and Jenna as it I didn't know they were there I unwrapped my towel and tossed it on my dresser.

"Whoa! Dude! We're right here!" Yelled Derrick.

I turned, acting surprised. My cock hanging heavily between my legs.

"Oh my gawd, oh my gawd." Jenna gasped as she covered her eyes.

"I uh, I'm sorry." I nervously grabbed my towel as my cock dangled around. I wrapped it around my waist grabbed some clothes and went back in the bathroom and listened.

I heard Jenna giggle.

"Wow. Did that just happen?" She asked.

"Yeah. Sorry." Derrick replied, sounding nervous.

"It's okay. I guess I should thank you for the extra show. Ha ha?" She laughed.

"Haha, what do you mean?" He asked.

"Well it's not everyday I get to see two dicks." She giggled.

"Yeah I guess." He replied.

"Jeez, your roommate's uh thing was like..." She trailed off.

"What?"

"Uh um, like huge. Like ridiculously huge and it just hung there like, soft." She giggled nervously.

"Yeah."

I smiled to myself as a leaned against the wall. I put on my clothes, pulling my shorts over my hard dick. It pushed gently against the mesh fabric. I opened the door and walked back into my dorm. Both of them were silent. Jenna's cheeks were a deep pink with embarrassment. Her eyes trailing down to my groin.

"Uh sorry about that I didn't realize you were both here." I said. I watched Jenna's eyes catching glimpses of the bulge at my groin.

"Uh dude it's ok. We didn't see much." He laughed nervously.

"Cool." I said.

Jenna was pressing her thighs together.

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next few days were somewhat awkward. Derrick seemed to avoid me while Jenny shot glances at my groin blushing a deep pink as she did. She spent more of her time in our dorm with her boyfriend than she had in the past. I was hoping it was to catch another glance at my cock. Jenny had also started wearing outfits that were a bit more revealing. Tight yoga shorts that did a great job at showing off her tight ass as well as spaghetti straps with what had to be push up bras.

That night We had a small party in our common room. Derrick, Jenny, my girlfriend Stacy, her skanky roommate Cheryl and I sat around our table drinking. I was wearing loose basketball shorts. Staying at half mast so as to provide a modest bulge for the girls.

The night waned on and each of us felt the beer numbing our impulses. Different subjects came and went when finally we came to the topic of crushes.

"Well...I've always had a crush on Eric." my girlfriend Stacy commented.

"Blah." said Cheyl.

"No really, I have." she repeated.

"That's so cute." said Jenny.

"I think Jenny has a crush on Eric too." Cheryl said in a mocking tone.

"Yeah. And his trunk of a dick helps too." Stacy blurted out laughing. Jenny blushed and laughed in agreement. Derrick didn't say anything.

I leaned over to Cheryl. "So do you have a crush?" I asked her.

"Not a crush per say. There's this guy on the rowing team. Steve something or other. He's a stud. But I think he's interested in someone else. Uh that being your girlfriend." she said vindictively.

I felt a brief stab of pain. I had never had the need to be jealous of Stacy before. I had always been her focus. And coming from a small town it wasn't an issue but now that we're away at college things are different.

"Oh it's nothing. He knows I'm not interested." she reassured me.

"Yeah well he thinks he has a shot and from what I hear he's packing a huge 'trunk' too." she bragged.

Jenny giggled.

"Well I'm not interested. I have all the trunk I'll ever need." she smiled at me.

All I could think is I have to punk down this Steve guy.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to have a gay friend in grad school that had a genetic curve in his dick; he was from Spain, said it ran in his family.

He used to pick up all sorts of guys by just taking a leak.

The only problem was that when he got them back to the room....it didn't get any bigger...and it was hard to deal with the big curve.

But, because he was so long and thick...his buds kept coming back.

It was a real advertising tool: if he wanted a date, he just went to a cruisy restroom and 'voila' he would be coming out in five or ten mins with some hot stud that had never seen such a huge 'soft' dick :) !

Last edited: