The Biggest Dick in My School

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next few days were rather bland. I couldn't stop thinking about this douche who was hitting on my girlfriend when I wasn't around. Walking across the Annex I decided to head to the locker rooms. It was time to workout since my girlfriend would be in class for the next two hours and maybe I'd get lucky and flash off my dong to a few guys.

I spent a few minutes in my boxer briefs as I stood at my locker. Guys were in and out but no one was staying around. I heard the doors bang open and a bunch of guys came in to the locker room.

"This was my chance", I thought.

I started stiffening in my boxer briefs. My long bent cock started to slither its way down my underwear following its steep downward curve. After a moment I was completely hard not that anyone would be able to tell.

A few guys opened lockers around me. I slowly peeled off my boxers briefs letting my curved trunks bob to and fro. My peripheral caught nervous reactions of the guys. They collected their things, shut their lockers and walked away.

"Did you see the size of that guy?" I heard one whisper to the other.

I wrapped my towel around my waist sure to keep my hard on nice and stiff. A few guys walked out of the shower room as I headed in. Their dicks bouncing as they dried off. Just as I was about to hang up my towel and walk to the shower someone got my attention.

"Hey, are you Stacy's boyfriend?"

I turned, "Yeah, who are you?" I replied.

It was a fit guy around my age. Ripped chest, defined eight pack and strong calfs. He had a towel around his waist.

"I'm Steve, we have a class together. She's always talking about you and showing pictures. She's really cool." He said.

This was perfect I thought to myself. This guy may have a perfect physique but I'm going to punk him down right here in the showers. Then maybe he'll ease off my girlfriend.

"Uh thanks, she's pretty cool, yeah." I said. I reached for my towel.

"Yeah my girlfriend is away at another college. You're lucky yours is here with you." He said.

"Yeah I am." And with that I unwrapped my towel letting my long curved cock bob free. I gave it a gentle flex insuring I was as hard as possible. I hung my towel on the post and turned back toward Steve.

"Whoa dude." He said. This was it I thought.

"Do you have a boner?" He said surprised.

"What?" I replied nervous and confused.

"Your dick it looks huge but aren't you hard?" He inquired.

"Uh no. No way man. This is all me." I said with a nervous tone.

"Uh that's cool. Stacy's a lucky girl." And with that he dropped his towel and hung it on the post across from mine.
What I saw shocked me. Steve's dick no his cock Hung limply between his strong muscled thighs. Massive was an understatement. He was easily as long as my hard on but he was visibly soft. It dangled for a moment. As impressive as his length it was the sheer girth that was a shocked. It looked one and a half times my own girth.

"It's cool to not be the only guy packing but I think I edged you out on thickness." He joked.

My heart sank and I'm sure I was pale.

"Yeah I think so." I replied.

"Well dude see ya around." He walked over to his shower. His heavy meat swaying as he did.

I walked to my own shower and turned it on. I reached for some soap and started to lather my hands. I reached for my raging hard dick. Just as my hands encircled my stiff, downward drooping shaft I felt my dick jerk.

"Oh no." I thought.

I began shooting my load all over my shower stall. Stream after stream shit to the tiled floor.

I began to limpen. "How could I compete with that?"

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Later that day I could hardly concentrate. All I could think about was Steve’s massive shlong. “How could he be so large?” I asked myself.

I made my way back to my girlfriend’s room. When I arrived she could tell something was wrong.

“Honey, what’s that matter?” She asked.

I tried to play it off. “Nothing. I’m just trying to get my head around a few things in my chem class.”

“Well don’t let it ruin our weekend. Oh you remember that guy Steve in my class? He invited all of us to his frat’s rush party. Did you want to go?”

“I don’t know. You sure you want to hang out with that crowd?” I asked.

“Cheryl said they’re really cool and not your average jock type dudes.”

That night we spent cuddling on our sides in her bed. She pushed her perfect tight ass right against my groin as we lay in bed. I felt myself stiffen. Slowly my curved dick slithered down my thigh. I was rock hard in minutes.

“Please put it in me.” She whispered.

Together we slid down her yoga pants. My hard dick popped against her tight ass.

“Oh you feel so big.” She quietly moaned.

She leaned forward, rotating her ass up toward me. I guided my hard dick to her pussy. I could feel her lips opening as she leaned forward. As my head pressed against her she shuddered.

I pushed inside. Struggling a little with the penetration as I always did. The resistance felt amazing. I pushed a little deeper and pulled out feeling her pussy pull on my dick. I pushed in again.

“Oh my….I love your big trunk.” She said.

I immediately had images of Steve’s massive member. My dick hardened and I pushed in deep. I couldn’t hold any longer.

“I’m gonna cum.” I moaned. I pulled out quickly at the same time she straightened her body to pull off of me.

I begin pulsating what little cum I had left all over her ass and sheets.”

“What happened?” she said.

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn’t sleep well that night.

Lying next to my girlfriend, I never felt so a part. We didn’t even hold each other, and I knew she could tell there was something wrong.

After quite some time I fell asleep. My thoughts wandered. I dreamt of the massive dong I saw in the showers earlier that day. I felt my body perspiring on my girlfriend’s dorm room bed.

I felt her move. She sat up on her bed looked back over her shoulder at me in the dark. Seeing that I was asleep, she quietly got up from our bed. I watched as she made her way to her door, she peeked back again then went through the door to her common room.

I got up and made my way to the door. I opened it just a crack. I peered through. My heart pounded.

I watched as my beautiful girlfriend stood in her yoga shorts and shirt. She was standing in front of a muscular figure. She reached out with both hands to untie the drawstring on his sweat pants. She loosened them and pulled them to his knees. An obscene bulge strained against his boxer briefs.

She yanked them down.

A massive dong bobbed in the air. She reached out both of her petite hands and wrapped them around the massive, hard member that stuck out in front of her. With both hands she began to milk the heavy shaft, the heavy head would brush against my girlfriend’s tight, flat stomach.

“You’re huge.” She whispered. “It’s like an elephant trunk.”

My own dick started shooting cum in my shorts.

“Oh my gawd, Eric! Eric!” she said.

I shook my head.

“Eric, what are you doing?” she kept saying.

I looked up at her from our bed.

I was dreaming. It was all just a dream.

“You just came all over my back.” She complained. “Did you just have a wet dream?” she sounded concerned.

“I’m sorry. I just had a strange dream. I don’t know why that happened.”