The Biggest Dick in My School

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was finally Friday. A bunch of us would usually hang out in our dorm but tonight we were going to head to Steve’s Rush Party.

The night started out fairly normal. My dorm buddy Derrick and his girlfriend Jenna joined Stacy and I stood close by each other for most of the night. Cheryl was doting all over Steve.

Jenna was pretty buzzed and kept making comments about ‘large packages’. Usually I’d eat that up but tonight I was focused on bigger things than my own dick.

The night started winding down. We were all feeling drunk. The drunken haze helped take the tension off of Stacy and I.

Jenna bounced over to us. “Heya.” She said with a little cute slur. “Derrick and I are going to sneak into the pool house. You wanna come?” Stacy excitedly shook her head in agreement.

The 4 of us made our way to the athletic building. Derrick and I climbed through a tilt-out window and hopped on to the floor in the cardio room. We’d go around the building and let the girls in through the door.

“Hey man, it’s creepy in here at night.” He said.

“Yeah.” I said.

“No hard feelings about the other day. I know you didn’t mean to flash Jenna. I just didn’t expect it.” He sort of whispered embarrassingly.

I chubbed up a bit in my pants.

“No sweat dude.” I responded.

“I gotta say, you’re pretty big. You should be proud.” He said.

“Thanks.”

We finally got to the door to let the girls in.

“Hi” they said in unison.

They were stripped down to their bra and panties already.

Jenna’s little titties barely filled her tiny bra and her tight panties clung to her small waist. Stacy’s more sizeable tits strained against her bra. Derrik stared at my girlfriendss perfect tits. Both girls hopped past us toward the pool. We both watched their perfect asses jiggle as they walked away from us. I could tell Derrick was rock hard, he probably had only seen 2 pairs of tits in his life.

When we got to the pool, Derrick and I stripped down to our boxers and jumped in with the girls.

The water soaked their bras. Jenna’s perky little nipples showed a light, rosy pink. Stacy’s puffy nipples pushed against her own bra.

After a few minutes of splashing each other, Jenna and Derrick made their way to the corner of the pool. Derrick sat on the edge while Jenna started giving him a handjob.

Stacy on the other hand wrapped her legs around my waist while I stood in the water. Her tight, panty covered pussy resting at the base of my dick.

“Oh you feel so good against me.” She moaned in my ear.

Just then the door to the pool house opened. It was Cheryl and Steve.

“Heya guys!!” yelled Cheryl obviously drunk.

They were both stumbling around the pool, Cheryl more so than Steve.

I began to get nervous.

As the two of them hobbled around, peeling their clothes off, the other four of us sort of starred at each other.

Standing in her bra and panties, I realized Cheryl wasn’t that bad looking. Steve stood there in a set of boxer briefs was a sizeable bulge. I saw Stacy’s eyebrows jump.

“Someone is trying to show off.” Stacy said to me under her breath and tried to give me a little more attention.

Cheryl jumped up on Steve and wrapped her legs around his tight torso.

“Look at this guy! He’s perfect” she yelled.

She started making out with his face. This went on for a few minutes.

She hopped of and started peeling of her bra. She had tits the size of firm mangos with perky nipples.

“Why doesn’t every one take it off?” she yelled again. Echoing in the pool house.

She turned and yanked Steve’s boxerbriefs to his ankles.

“Oh my ga…” I heard Stacy gasp.

“Shit dude” said Derrick.

Steve stood there with his heavy snake on full display. It hung limp and thick, much thicker than my own over a heavy bullsack. Cheryl took her hand and tried to wrap it around his thick schlong but couldn’t.

“He’s bigger than Eric.” Jenna said in awe.

“Look at this thing!” Cheryl yelled again.

“Oh my gawd. He’s huge.” Stacy half whispered to herself.

I felt my dick begin to tingle.

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stacy’s cheeks were beat red. Her eyes couldn’t be pulled from the giant dick swinging around.

I tried to distract her by grinding against her panty-covered pussy. She grinded hard but was still focusing on the dangling dong. Her eyes closed as she pushed against me. I dick started peeking out of my boxers, more each time she grinded. I was getting close.

She opened her eyes. “He’s so large.” She whispered again.

I lost it. My dick started to spasm. I shot my load in the pool water as Stacy kept grinding against me.

“Oh I want to cum.” She whispered. Just then my dick started to soften.

“Did you cum?” she asked. “I can’t feel you anymore.”

“Yeah, I think so.” I responded sheepishly.

She hopped of me and swam to the edge of the pool. My cum swirling around in the wake left behind.

She sat on the edge of the pool to dry off. She didn’t pay much attention to me for the rest of the time at the pool; she just sat at the edge.

“Let’s head back to the dorm.” Jenna said cheerfully.

We packed up are wet clothes, Steve took a little longer than everyone to pull up his shorts but eventually we all made our way to the dorm.

Jenna and Stacy walked ahead of Derrick and I whispering. They were just behind Steve and Cheryl. Who were staggering.

I could feel a pit in my stomach, I was losing my girlfriend and it wasn’t just because of Steve’s big dick, I realized I had been loosing her for a long time.

When we got back to the dorm, Cheryl immediately passed out on a sofa in the common room. Jenna was sitting next to Steve on a couch while Derrick sat one couch over from them. He was leaning in to stalk with them but was obviously not part of the conversation.

Stacy and I sat across the room.

It didn’t take long for Jenna to kiss Steve. She put her tiny hands on his chest and gently pressed her lips against his.

“Jenna” Stacy said in surprise but Jenna wasn’t listening. She rub Steve’s chest as he returned her kiss with a little tongue. Derrick sat back in his chair looking heart broken. After a few minutes of this, Jenna reached for Steve’s belt buckle and opened his pants.

She reached in and slowly hefted out the massive dong we all saw earlier. He was sporting a semi as it was much thicker than before.

“Holy shit.” Jenna whispered. “”I really can’t fit my hand around it” she held it awkwardly. “You’re really big” and she lean over to kiss him again without letting go of the legendary cock in her hands.

Derrick got up to leave, his eyes tearing but Jenna didn’t notice.

Steve reached down and slipped his fingers passed Jenna’s panties.

“Ooh.” She whispered as his thick fingers made their way to her pussy. He slipped them into her.

She started jerking him harder. She held his dick close to the base while several inches flopped around above her tiny hand.

“I want to try it.” She said.

She let go of his giant dick and lifted her hips off of the couch, sliding her panties to the floor below. Her pussy was in full view, completely shaved and so tight.

“There’s no way.” I thought to myself. I had a difficult time with Stacy and Jenna looks like she was sealed up, also I’m nowhere near as big as Steve.

She straddled him, his heavy dick lay flat under her pussy.

“Wait a minute babe, you’ve got to be way wetter if this is going to work.” He spoke from experience. He put his big hands on her tiny waist and lifted her to his face. While he sat back on the couch he put her pussy against his mouth and began to eat her out.

Stacy and I sat speechless. We had a perfect view of his monster balls and his heavy dick. His dick sat heavily across is thigh, the thick head hanging over. As Steve eat Jenna, his dick hardened. It moved up his thigh, then onto his tight abdomen. The head eventually moved to his navel the passed it. It was massive.

He finished Jenna and brought her back down to his lap. We couldn’t see his dick, Jenna’s body blocked the view but we’d catch glimpses of the head to swinging to the left or right of her tiny frame.

He lifted her again; she reached under and guided the giant dick to her entrance. Her pussy was drenched. She slowly let herself down onto his thick dick.

“Ouch.” She moaned. “I don’t know.”

“It’s cool. It’ll go.” He whispered huskily.

She nodded. She was blush.

She tried again. I little more went in.

Again and a little more.

The strokes were getting longer. His dick getting wetter.

She lowered herself further.

“Oh, that’s deep. That’s it your all the way.” She moaned.

There were several inches outside of her. She started bouncing faster on the thick cock. Her tiny little tits bouncing with each thrust. She gripped Steve’s neck.

“I’m cumming. Don’t stop, don't stop. It’s big, it’s big.” She gasped

“You’re really big.” She repeated.

“She’s ruined.” Stacy whispered.

StewartW

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's two weeks into my first semester and I'm having a great time. My roommate Derrick is pretty cool, average guy, somewhat nerdy but has great taste in women. His girlfriend Jenna is crazy cute. She's a super petite blonde with tiny tits with a tight ass. Our dorm is coed so she's just a floor below us. It makes it easy for her to come over and make out with Derrick.

Being the guy that I am I felt today was good as any other to show off my goods. I knew from shower glances that Derrick was mediocre in the dick department so showing him wouldn't be a problem.

Both came from strict families so college was a chance at freedom to fuck each other every free minute. I took a long hot shower knowing the two of them would still be sitting on his bed swapping spit. I beat off think about what their reaction to my swing dick would be. After I was plenty boned I shut off the shower and wrapped a towel around my thin waist. I stopped at the bathroom mirror and opened my towel just a tad. I hung weighty, over seven inches of downward curve that looked completely soft (despite the fact that I was hard as steel). I closed up my towel and opened the door.

I casually walked into our dorm. Turning my back to Derrick and Jenna as it I didn't know they were there I unwrapped my towel and tossed it on my dresser.

"Whoa! Dude! We're right here!" Yelled Derrick.

I turned, acting surprised. My cock hanging heavily between my legs.

"Oh my gawd, oh my gawd." Jenna gasped as she covered her eyes.

"I uh, I'm sorry." I nervously grabbed my towel as my cock dangled around. I wrapped it around my waist grabbed some clothes and went back in the bathroom and listened.

I heard Jenna giggle.

"Wow. Did that just happen?" She asked.

"Yeah. Sorry." Derrick replied, sounding nervous.

"It's okay. I guess I should thank you for the extra show. Ha ha?" She laughed.

"Haha, what do you mean?" He asked.

"Well it's not everyday I get to see two dicks." She giggled.

"Yeah I guess." He replied.

"Jeez, your roommate's uh thing was like..." She trailed off.

"What?"

"Uh um, like huge. Like ridiculously huge and it just hung there like, soft." She giggled nervously.

"Yeah."

I smiled to myself as a leaned against the wall. I put on my clothes, pulling my shorts over my hard dick. It pushed gently against the mesh fabric. I opened the door and walked back into my dorm. Both of them were silent. Jenna's cheeks were a deep pink with embarrassment. Her eyes trailing down to my groin.

"Uh sorry about that I didn't realize you were both here." I said. I watched Jenna's eyes catching glimpses of the bulge at my groin.

"Uh dude it's ok. We didn't see much." He laughed nervously.

"Cool." I said.

Jenna was pressing her thighs together.

Hot story

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bouncing continued for several minutes.

“I’m cumming again.” She moaned.

A few moments later we could we could see fluids pouring down Steve’s immense cock. It oozed rapidly down his thick shaft and over his heavy balls. His leg hair was damp and the couch cushion was saturated in her juice. She had just squirted all over his cock.

“I’m so, soo sorry.” She murmured to him as she continued to ride.

“It’s ok baby. You deserve to squirt all over a big dick.” He gruffly responded with grunts.

Stacy was watching them, eagerly. She slowly pressed her thighs together. I put my arm around her but she didn’t even notice. Her own pussy soaked through her tight bottoms. She was drenched from the show.

My own dick started to harden again.

Steve lifted Jenna and pounded her in the air for a few minutes before lifting her off of his giant cock. It left her pussy with a ‘pop’ and her juices oozed out of her dripping from her wore lips as well as the huge head of his cock.

He set her, face down into the side of the sofa with her ass in the air. He wiped his soaked cock on her back then positioned himself behind her. He forced himself into her pussy from behind. Her head and back arched in pleasure.

“Oh my ga….” She grunted.

He worked in and out of her only using ¾ of his giant cock. Her tight pussy, despite the flow of juices gripped his thick member. He pulled the insides of her walls out with each thrust. The sounds of moaning and liquid filled the room. She came again.

Her juices burst out of her as he thrusted. Her face was flush. And her asscheeks red from his tight grip. He pounded her for several more minutes before she lightly tapped his hands with her.

“I’m sore. I can’t do anymore baby.” She moaned.

He thrusted a few more times before slowly pulling his length out of her. As the head began to slide out she arched her back and let out a squeal. Her juice oozed down her silky thighs. She fell to her side into the sofa, spent and exhausted. She looked into his eyes with a smile.

“Thank you.” She whispered. She rolled to her side and fell asleep.

Steve looked over to my girlfriend, who already sat poised on the edge of our sofa. His massive dick pointed at her, bobbing in the air.