The Biggest Dick in My School

barry6290

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An eplilogie would be nice. A lot of these stories end seemingly randomly. So fans here get antsy, and obviously so turned on they can’t think straight, and ask for more, more, more!

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A full minute passed.

My girlfriend’s face was flush. A deep red.

Steve grunted. Then begin to slowly saw in and out of her tiny pussy. Her small snatch could barely accommodate his monster size. It gripped him tightly with every motion. Stretching over his giant cock on every single thrust.

Tears of pleasure trailed down her face. Fluids oozed, and squirted out of her stuffed vagina. The room was filled with sounds of sticky liquid and grunts.

He continued to fuck her. Long, forceful strokes. Jabbing his massive dick deeper ever time. She had one hand gripping the couch cushions, while the other pressed firmly into his abdomen, trying but failing to control his thrusts.

He tore the rest of her clothes off while he fucked her, pushing her tight top above her breasts. Her tits shook with every thrust. These forceful thrusts, we coupled with his deep grunts and my girlfriend's panting.

"I'm going to cum again." she panted in a half whisper.

Steve picked up the pace. Only removing an inch or two then slamming back into her. This continued for 30 seconds, then my girlfriend threw her hands above her head and gripped the cushions with all her strength.

"oowoo." was all she mustered. Steve continued to plow into her. The juices oozed out of her, i knew she had just cum again.

He slowed his pace, then pulled his cock out of her. It slowly snaked out of her worn vagina.

Her perfect chest was covered in perspiration.

My own dick was as hard as it has ever been. I could have shot my load all over the floor right then.

Steve was still hard as a rock. He flipped my limp girlfriend over the edge of the couch. Her perfect, beautiful ass pointed at his crotch. Her swollen pussy lips oozed with her juices. My girlfriend remained in a orgasmic haze.

He pushed his plum sized cockhead into her bare pussy. It barely fit. Slowly, he thrusted back into her and she moaned a deep, guttural moan.

He rocked back and forth, in and out of her worn pussy. She was ruined for me, I knew it. Each time he pulled out her cunt lips gripped his massive cock. My perfect girlfriend remained bent over the couch, with my classmate railing into her like a rag doll.

"You're getting tight babe." he grunted.

"Ouch. I know, I'm sorry it's getting sore." she panted back.

"Ok. I'm close." he said.

"Please cum in me." she begged.

I couldn't believe me ears. She always pushed me off of her when i got close, now she's going to let this guy she just met cum inside her?!

"I don't think that's a good idea." he grunted back as he slammed into her.

His thrusting became erratic. He spread her ass cheeks as far has he could and rammed every massive inch inside my tiny girlfriend's tight snatch.

"Oh my gawd...I'm cumming again." she moaned.

On last deep thrust. He giant nuts slapped against her.

"Ohhhh." he groaned before he quickly pulled his python out of my used girlfriend.

His cock looked obscenely enormous has he volley shot after shot onto the small of her back. 8, 9, 10 ropes covered her perfect little ass.

After several minutes of panting. They both curled up on the couch. He cradled her in his strong arms. Juice oozed from her vagina. He giant member began to subside but was still impressive in its semi state. Her tiny hand gripped it gently as they fell asleep.

user33351

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dyi
A full minute passed.

My girlfriend’s face was flush. A deep red.

Steve grunted. Then begin to slowly saw in and out of her tiny pussy. Her small snatch could barely accommodate his monster size. It gripped him tightly with every motion. Stretching over his giant cock on every single thrust.

Tears of pleasure trailed down her face. Fluids oozed, and squirted out of her stuffed vagina. The room was filled with sounds of sticky liquid and grunts.

He continued to fuck her. Long, forceful strokes. Jabbing his massive dick deeper ever time. She had one hand gripping the couch cushions, while the other pressed firmly into his abdomen, trying but failing to control his thrusts.

He tore the rest of her clothes off while he fucked her, pushing her tight top above her breasts. Her tits shook with every thrust. These forceful thrusts, we coupled with his deep grunts and my girlfriend's panting.

"I'm going to cum again." she panted in a half whisper.

Steve picked up the pace. Only removing an inch or two then slamming back into her. This continued for 30 seconds, then my girlfriend threw her hands above her head and gripped the cushions with all her strength.

"oowoo." was all she mustered. Steve continued to plow into her. The juices oozed out of her, i knew she had just cum again.

He slowed his pace, then pulled his cock out of her. It slowly snaked out of her worn vagina.

Her perfect chest was covered in perspiration.

My own dick was as hard as it has ever been. I could have shot my load all over the floor right then.

Steve was still hard as a rock. He flipped my limp girlfriend over the edge of the couch. Her perfect, beautiful ass pointed at his crotch. Her swollen pussy lips oozed with her juices. My girlfriend remained in a orgasmic haze.

He pushed his plum sized cockhead into her bare pussy. It barely fit. Slowly, he thrusted back into her and she moaned a deep, guttural moan.

He rocked back and forth, in and out of her worn pussy. She was ruined for me, I knew it. Each time he pulled out her cunt lips gripped his massive cock. My perfect girlfriend remained bent over the couch, with my classmate railing into her like a rag doll.

"You're getting tight babe." he grunted.

"Ouch. I know, I'm sorry it's getting sore." she panted back.

"Ok. I'm close." he said.

"Please cum in me." she begged.

I couldn't believe me ears. She always pushed me off of her when i got close, now she's going to let this guy she just met cum inside her?!

"I don't think that's a good idea." he grunted back as he slammed into her.

His thrusting became erratic. He spread her ass cheeks as far has he could and rammed every massive inch inside my tiny girlfriend's tight snatch.

"Oh my gawd...I'm cumming again." she moaned.

On last deep thrust. He giant nuts slapped against her.

"Ohhhh." he groaned before he quickly pulled his python out of my used girlfriend.

His cock looked obscenely enormous has he volley shot after shot onto the small of her back. 8, 9, 10 ropes covered her perfect little ass.

After several minutes of panting. They both curled up on the couch. He cradled her in his strong arms. Juice oozed from her vagina. He giant member began to subside but was still impressive in its semi state. Her tiny hand gripped it gently as they fell asleep.
ng to know what happens next

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remained rock hard. Mouth wide open in shock as well as awe. I swear if I had touched my dick at that moment I would have shot my load right there. I walked closer, my hard dick leading the way.

In their position, Steve lay with his back against the couch. His long longs hung over the arm. My beautiful girlfriend lay with her back against his chest. Her tiny arm reach behind her, softly gripping his massive flaccid member. Her delicate fingers didn't even begin to encircle his girth.

I couldn't believe the scene before me. I bent down and kissed my girlfriend on her cherry red cheeks. I kissed her again on her lips. She stirred. Her beautiful blue eyes opened.

"I'm so sorry honey." she pleaded.

"Shh. It's ok." i replied. I spread her legs and began kissing her neck. I was determined to give her a great fucking like Steve had.

She shifted her body. Her face showed that she was eager to do this this as well. She wanted to give me a chance to redeem myself as her true lover.

I kissed her neck. Then I went down to her breasts, then abdomen. She spread her thighs as I came closer to her pussy. I ran my tongue over the small tuff of her above her vagina. She moaned as I ran my tongue on her pussy lips.

I sat up and looked down at her. I realized she still hadn't released Steve's giant dick from her grasp.

Up close, it was unreal. He had to be 7 inches long and much thicker than me in my erect state. My eyes drifted from his dick to my girlfriend's batter vagina. It was then that I realized how worn she was. Her pussy gaped open, still oozing fluid.

I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled her pelvis off the couch. She repositioned so that her upper body was against the back of the couch with Steve's head next to her chest. Her lower body stuck off the cushions and I held her silky, white thighs. I positioned myself between her legs.

She gazed up into my eyes. her cheeks red with desire.

I pushed in.

It seemed like a long time but i realized that it had only been a second. My rock hard dick pushed past her entrance with no resistance. I slid up her saturated canal with no pressure, or feeling. She was completely loose.

"Please baby, push it in me." she moaned.

I thrusted balls deep. My dick was just long enough to tap her cervix.

"Oh my, ouch." she said. "I didn't realize you were all the way in." she blushed.

I rocked and sawed in an out of her but neither of us felt anything. Frustrated I pulled out and lifted her hips higher. I placed my head against her tight anus and pushed. Her juices coupled with Steve's cum provided the needed lube as i pushed deep into her asshole.

"Ohhh." she moaned. "Please not so hard."

I thrust into her eleven times before I exploded deep inside her ass. My defeated dick deflated and was fell out of her soaked asshole.

She could sense my defeat. "Baby I'm so sorry."

I looked at her with a blank stare.

"I'm still so horny for you right now." she pleaded.

I could tell she needed to be serviced but I was spent. I walked to the bathroom to clean myself up. In the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. My once mighty dick was limp with defeat. I hated everything. I put my hands under the faucet, I splashed water on my face.

As I looked in the mirror again I heard moaning coming from the common room. I turned to the doorway and looked.

"Uh, uh, uh." slow moans came from my girlfriend. Who apparently needed to satisfy her urge.

She was straddled above a now awake Steve. He massive cock point up as he layed against the couch. She was rubbing that plumsized head against her gapping pussy hole. She slowly slid down past the massive head.

"Oh ouch." she said. And lifted up. Then she tried again. This time 2 inches entered her. She struggled to take the remaining length. She began to slowly bounce on his cock.

I was in shock. I was just inside her, and felt no resistance yet she struggled getting his massive cock back inside.

It was time for me to leave.

spicy1230

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remained rock hard. Mouth wide open in shock as well as awe. I swear if I had touched my dick at that moment I would have shot my load right there. I walked closer, my hard dick leading the way.

In their position, Steve lay with his back against the couch. His long longs hung over the arm. My beautiful girlfriend lay with her back against his chest. Her tiny arm reach behind her, softly gripping his massive flaccid member. Her delicate fingers didn't even begin to encircle his girth.

I couldn't believe the scene before me. I bent down and kissed my girlfriend on her cherry red cheeks. I kissed her again on her lips. She stirred. Her beautiful blue eyes opened.

"I'm so sorry honey." she pleaded.

"Shh. It's ok." i replied. I spread her legs and began kissing her neck. I was determined to give her a great fucking like Steve had.

She shifted her body. Her face showed that she was eager to do this this as well. She wanted to give me a chance to redeem myself as her true lover.

I kissed her neck. Then I went down to her breasts, then abdomen. She spread her thighs as I came closer to her pussy. I ran my tongue over the small tuff of her above her vagina. She moaned as I ran my tongue on her pussy lips.

I sat up and looked down at her. I realized she still hadn't released Steve's giant dick from her grasp.

Up close, it was unreal. He had to be 7 inches long and much thicker than me in my erect state. My eyes drifted from his dick to my girlfriend's batter vagina. It was then that I realized how worn she was. Her pussy gaped open, still oozing fluid.

I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled her pelvis off the couch. She repositioned so that her upper body was against the back of the couch with Steve's head next to her chest. Her lower body stuck off the cushions and I held her silky, white thighs. I positioned myself between her legs.

She gazed up into my eyes. her cheeks red with desire.

I pushed in.

It seemed like a long time but i realized that it had only been a second. My rock hard dick pushed past her entrance with no resistance. I slid up her saturated canal with no pressure, or feeling. She was completely loose.

"Please baby, push it in me." she moaned.

I thrusted balls deep. My dick was just long enough to tap her cervix.

"Oh my, ouch." she said. "I didn't realize you were all the way in." she blushed.

I rocked and sawed in an out of her but neither of us felt anything. Frustrated I pulled out and lifted her hips higher. I placed my head against her tight anus and pushed. Her juices coupled with Steve's cum provided the needed lube as i pushed deep into her asshole.

"Ohhh." she moaned. "Please not so hard."

I thrust into her eleven times before I exploded deep inside her ass. My defeated dick deflated and was fell out of her soaked asshole.

She could sense my defeat. "Baby I'm so sorry."

I looked at her with a blank stare.

"I'm still so horny for you right now." she pleaded.

I could tell she needed to be serviced but I was spent. I walked to the bathroom to clean myself up. In the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. My once mighty dick was limp with defeat. I hated everything. I put my hands under the faucet, I splashed water on my face.

As I looked in the mirror again I heard moaning coming from the common room. I turned to the doorway and looked.

"Uh, uh, uh." slow moans came from my girlfriend. Who apparently needed to satisfy her urge.

She was straddled above a now awake Steve. He massive cock point up as he layed against the couch. She was rubbing that plumsized head against her gapping pussy hole. She slowly slid down past the massive head.

"Oh ouch." she said. And lifted up. Then she tried again. This time 2 inches entered her. She struggled to take the remaining length. She began to slowly bounce on his cock.

I was in shock. I was just inside her, and felt no resistance yet she struggled getting his massive cock back inside.

It was time for me to leave.
Great story I loved every update

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was my Freshman year of college and little did I know I would be paired up in a dorm with the only other guy on campus bigger than me. The guy (who shall remain nameless) was practically naked whenever he was hanging at the dorm room. On our first day, he said to me, “you don’t mind if I’m naked around here, do you?” I was nervous to answer cause it was my first day and I was still unpacking my stuff. I replied with, “I guess.” The next day I care back from a late dinner at around 10, to find him sitting on the couch watching TV. The lights were off and I didn’t bother to look at him, I just got some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower, I realized I forgot underwear, and I had to walk back out. I grabbed the underwear and turned around when my roommate, still on the couch, said “nice one.” I finally looked over and I saw the biggest soft penis I have ever seen to this day. He was leaning back on the couch, but the tip still hung over the edge. All I could say was “W-w-woowww!” He then stood up and it pretty much hung 3/4 of the way to his knees. I went back to the shower and got changed, and when I got out, he was getting into bed. Of course, he slept naked. As I got into bed we began to discuss having massive penises and being big showers. We exchanged stories and the next morning, compared sizes. We were both about the same thickness, but he was like 2 inches longer, soft. I didn’t see him hard until 2 weeks later, when he was still asleep and had some morning wood. Apparently, he had a 9” hard and 8” soft. It was insane. With the rest of my years on campus, I didn’t see any bigger than his or mine. We were the “well-hung dorm.” One time, our shower was broken, so we both had to use the colleges public one. We both got undressed and walked in. There were about 4 other guys in there, all only like 2-3” soft, and their jaws just dropped as every move we made cause our dicks to swing like a rope. I was always nice to have a friend in college that shared the pros and cons of a huge penis. We were both known as the big guys on campus, and my roommate would bring home girls 2-3 times a week! What are the odds that the two biggest guys on campus get paired up as dormmates.

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I remained mesmerized by the sight before my eyes. While my own dick was spent from cumming twice, I still felt a stirring in my loins. It was a mixture of desire and self loathing.

I couldn't help but watch my girlfriend ride Steve's giant stalk. Each of her perfect, soft ass cheeks giggled with every bounce. Her moans filled the room, and my head.

She was taking more of him now, slamming down 5 or 6 inches of his mighty dong. She took her hand to jerk the bottom half of his shaft as she tried to shove more in. His heavy balls bounced. Each the size of a golf ball.

This guy was a horse of a man.

She oozed down the sides of his long member as she moaned like I could never make her moan. She began taking more of him deeper but still left several inches outside.

"I'm gonna cum babe." he grunted.

She grinded hard against him then pulled all the way off.

His monster waved in the air has her battered pussy dripped their combined juices onto his flared head.

She grabbed his soaked, plum-sized head and aimed it at her puckered anus. Then she slowly sat on it. Inch after enormous inch slid into her tiny asshole.

"Oh....my....gaaawd." she whispered aloud.

"Fuuuck." he groaned. "You're so fucking tight."

Seven of his inches sank deep into her ass. Steve began to erupt. His balls tightened close to his body and the root of his massive cock pulsed at the base of her tiny ass. He pumped rope after thick rope inside my girlfriend. His spooge mingled with my own forced its way out around the sides of her stretched ass.

After a few minutes, he pulled her off his cock. And carefully placed her on the sofa. His dick still half hard, dangled in front of him.

"That was so hot babe." he whispered to her as he caressed her neck. She was nearly passed out.

Steve looked down at her gapped pussy and anus. The sofa was saturated.

"Fuck." he whispered.

His dick began to stiffen.

"Sorry babe, you've got me so hot." he whispered.

He spread her legs apart and aimed his now hard cockhead at he used and swollen pussy. He slowly pressed into her.

He body arched as he entered her. Slowly, he worked every inch deep into her vagina. Pushing and pulling, he began to saw into it.

I continued to watch in horror as his giant cock destroyed my sweet girlfriend.

"I'm close." he grunted.

She wimpered, "Please cum inside me."

After which he began pounding her like never before, every massive inch ravaged her once tight pussy.

"Urghhh." he grunted. She flinched as the final inch pounded against her cervix.

"Oh my gawd, I can feel your cum hitting me." she moaned.

I grabbed my own dick. The minute my hand encircled my thin length I orgasmed. My dick jerked, but unlike Steve no fluid came out. I was dry.

He pumped another load into my girlfriend, rope after rope coated her insides.

They were covered in sweat, cum, and vaginal juices. They laid in each others arms, his massive cock buried deep inside her and fell asleep.

I pulled up my shorts and walked out.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE="Cody P., post: 7094996, member: 1182083 What are the odds that the two biggest guys on campus get paired up as dormmates.[/QUOTE]

This was decades ago....LOL..before HIV and all that started....but a bit of background. When I was in college I was an older student than my class peers....by about 7 years...and my department chair signed off on my taking very heavy course loads...21-24 hours each fall and spring semester (even 26 hours one semester with the labs). Lots of reasons why...not relevant here. And I went extra hours each of the two summer sessions as well. The second summer, I needed several course not being taught over the summer at the "flagship" state campus, but a system campus a few hundred miles away was teaching them and other courses I planned to take. Normally, you can't switch and switch back after sophomore year and have the credit hours accepted, but my dean made a call to his counterpart at the same system school and worked it out. So I temporarily moved to another city for that summers two sessions. Found a old style architecture house, vacant, too big for just one (five bedrooms), wrap around porch, etc, old appliances, big huge dining room and "parlor", etc. Mostly unfurnished, but rocking chairs on the huge, wide, wrap around porch. The part I liked was it was cheap...mostly I paid to the utilities and I cut the grass for the owner (a very elderly lady) for that property and her next door home. She was just happy to have a renter to watch the place was a good summer tenant until the usual tenants came back in the fall.
Anyway, first afternoon there, a mid May Friday evening as I recall, I was sitting on the porch and two cars pulled up to the curb across the street. Two women got out of one car, three women out of the other car...and they were not together and started arguing and then shouting and it started a fight between the women on the small lawn in front of a very small one story concrete cinder block duplex. I run over to break it up....and am in the middle of it when a guy mid twenties, like me, barefoot, shirtless, in shorts, runs out of one of the duplex apartments and gets in the middle and is breaking it up too...his arrival sort of got the women to back off from each other physically though they were still arguing. They were all there to see him...for sex. The one group of three were there for sex with him, as was the other cars group of two women. And the argument was that "who was there first" and the other group would have to leave. And they were demanding the other guy pick who got to stay and who had to leave. And this guy had a very enormous thick hose hanging out the bottom end of his shorts. Then one of the women noticed that I my own hose was hanging down inside my sweat pants and said something and all the women stopped arguing and the other guy and they stopped and stared too. It turns out this guy was renowned among the women of the city, and all over...because he had the biggest cock, up to that Friday day, that was known, in that city and all around for several counties...and women, single, married, divorced, drove up to his house all the time from near and far. By themselves and in small groups like that day...and he let them suck him and fucked them all.
Anyway, the women looked hot to me...all made up and dressed to thrill, and primed and sexy...looking for humongous off the chart size and sex...and when they saw me, or rather mine, the seven of us went in to his duplex apartment, the women compared us, and he and I had sex with them all...and over the months until I had to move back for the fall semester, he and I had sex with a lot of women together and a lot of women came over to see me and pulled their cars up to my old rental Elizabethan southern house and not across the street to his apartment. It was ok has he often came over to get a turn with some of the women who had showed up to see me.

So...long story...but your comment, what are the odds that the guys with the two biggest cocks got paired up in a dorm room.....reminded me of the time in my life, just the serendipity of life, where the two guys with the two biggest endowments in a multiple city/metropolitan area ended up living across the street from each other.