The Biggest Dick On Lpsg

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
I think that the question you pose is a worthy and important one for a site like this. We should definitely all work together to figure out who’s cock is the most massive!
You would only be able to figure out who was the largest amongst the small group who were willing to submit a standard measurement. When guys reach a certain size threshold, the chances of them claiming their actual size or providing proof of what they claim diminishes, and continues to do so as you get further past it. You'd end up excluding many of the larger ones.

You could however rate whose dick was made to look the largest in pictures, but it wouldn't tell you much. :(

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You would only be able to figure out who was the largest amongst the small group who were willing to submit a standard measurement. When guys reach a certain size threshold, the chances of them claiming their actual size or providing proof of what they claim diminishes, and continues to do so as you get further past it. You'd end up excluding many of the larger ones.

You could however rate whose dick was made to look the largest in pictures, but it wouldn't tell you much. :(
Yeah and apparently asking for the massive looking guys to do a standard measurement is like looked down on really harshly. As if we are doing a disservice or something.

flightdek

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who has the biggest cock on lpsg? I’m 9.5x8 which I think puts me pretty high up[album=medium]835271[/album]
What with a member of that proportion & I'm not talking about club membership either but by rights you should be arrested by the Sex Police for carrying a dangerous weapon upon your person!!
You do not have the right to be walking around in our society with a tool of those dimensions freely swinging in your underwear!!
I have no idea where guys like you come from but it sure as hell isn't just along the road!!
It surely (your cock pleasure tool) can not be stated as being a mere domestic tool either but in all really is a heavy duty industrial
size cock tool & so obviously designed for sheer erotic cock pleasure!! I'm not jealous either!! (yeah right that's for sure)

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who has the biggest cock on lpsg? I’m 9.5x8 which I think puts me pretty high up[album=medium]835271[/album]
sweet jesus. i wish i knew where in australia you lived, i'd camp out on your front lawn.

Reactions: Marco950327

chesticles55

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
9.5x8 would make you far and away the biggest of all time documented. Care to prove that?

theaveragedude

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

chesticles55

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You’re up there with @basque9 and @priapo2. Just Massive!
Something is up with that priapo2 guy. Like wtf is up with his hand here?
FEAF5C88-7D26-485E-AA45-AE2756DFF92E.jpeg
@HorseHung13inch is the biggest Ive seen
Lol this dude uses printed off rulers and shit like that. I remember seeing a video of him too where he cut off like the first 4 inches of a ruler to make it look like he was the length of it.

Biggest guy (at least for length) has gotta be sdp who comes out to about a real 9” or just shy of it. Tons of tricks, incorrect measurements and manipulated photos out there. Hardly anyone posts proper measurement photos.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
chesticles55- That goes back to what I was saying about how pointless the OP's question was. All you're going to get with that is everybody's vote for who takes or makes the most impressive looking picture of their dick, which often has no basis in reality. If you stripped it down to the few guys over a certain size who could actually prove they were whatever size they were claiming to be, you could probably count them on one hand (even a liquified hand).

chesticles55

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chesticles55- That goes back to what I was saying about how pointless the OP's question was. All you're going to get with that is everybody's vote for who takes or makes the most impressive looking picture of their dick, which often has no basis in reality. If you stripped it down to the few guys over a certain size who could actually prove they were whatever size they were claiming to be, you could probably count them on one hand (even a liquified hand).
Very well said. Only with something as taboo and muddied-up as dick size (literally can’t think of anything else that compares) will you get wild, off the charts estimates and blind beliefs.