The BIGGEST is street27 !!!!!!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I couldn't believe my eyes but he looks real not fake at all!! take a look you too... he is 22 cm in girth!!! when soft his girth is 17 cm.... that is 8.5 hard and 6,8 soft!!! his length is 18 cm or 7 inches but this flat cock has a width of 5.5 cm soft and 8 cm when hard!!!!!!!!!!

this is his cock.... http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/133732/cat/500/ppuser/313675

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the fuck is wrong with you people. Look at the attached photos.

They're about the fakest pics I've ever seen. The poorest photoshop job ever. If he even used Photoshop, looks more like Paint. And 8cm wide cock? If you believe that then you will believe anything.

Attachments

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

They're about the fakest pics I've ever seen. The poorest photoshop job ever. If he even used Photoshop, looks more like Paint. And 8cm wide cock? If you believe that then you will believe anything.

Now THAT'S fucking hilarious! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Lol, you meanie! Bottoman was so excited and you've ruined it.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought I was pretty good at spotting bad Photoshop jobs but I dont see what youre talking about. The pics are grainy so I cant see any lines or places where coloring doesnt match. What do you see?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Lol, you meanie! Bottoman was so excited and you've ruined it.

you wrong..I'm not excited..I'm torn by theese discoverings... only want to know if he is a fake or if he (it) really exist... btw has somebody of the members here a girth of 21 cm plus... and or a diameter of about 7 cm??? in inches they are 8,5 and 2,75

Last edited: