The BIGGEST is street27 !!!!!!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
my italian friend above is telling to me about a guy that has an account on cam4 and whose nick is paolo23 whose cock is 22 centimetres long and 8 cm in diameter!!!!!! so theese cocks exist... oh my god! a cock like that means two average cock paired

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Ask yourself why is the photo quality so poor/PIXELATED. Have you ever seen a camera or webcam take photos like that? No.

2. There is no shadow on the pictures. Any cock would leave a shadow. Except maybe a vampire cock

3. The penis looks like a cut out. Like it was cut from a magazine article. Because he has had to cut into the original picture to fit the enlarged penis on it.

4. Glans just looks weird and pointy in the first pic.

As for this cam4 account. I'll believe it when I see it. Or someone posts proof. Its pretty easy to fake a cam show and just loop a few frames. And people can use other tricks like dildos etc.

Maybe it is real. But I've seen more convincing photoshopped pics than these grainy ones with cut outs around the penis.

Note: You can add a pixelate filter to an image to make it look pixelated. A lot of people do this on fake pictures, especially celeb fakes to make it less obvious.

Also ask yourself why are the pictures so small. Smaller pictures = quicker and easier to photoshop because there are fewer total pixels in the image.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
ok perfetto ricordati eh! io mi sono appena iscritto su cam4 anzi grazie x avermi fatto conoscere un nuovo sito x esibizionisti! :D ma mi spieghi intanto come lo ha misurato il diametro??? ma ha una sogliola al posto del cazzo???? cmq non riesco a fare la ricerca con la membership basica..dovrei abbonarmi e spendere 16 dollari na cosa del genere per poterlo fare...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
1. Ask yourself why is the photo quality so poor/PIXELATED. Have you ever seen a camera or webcam take photos like that? No.

2. There is no shadow on the pictures. Any cock would leave a shadow. Except maybe a vampire cock

3. The penis looks like a cut out. Like it was cut from a magazine article. Because he has had to cut into the original picture to fit the enlarged penis on it.

4. Glans just looks weird and pointy in the first pic.

As for this cam4 account. I'll believe it when I see it. Or someone posts proof. Its pretty easy to fake a cam show and just loop a few frames. And people can use other tricks like dildos etc.

Maybe it is real. But I've seen more convincing photoshopped pics than these grainy ones with cut outs around the penis.

you are absolutely rigth and I'm skeptical like you about theese things..this is why I wanted to be helped from you in this issue

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd rather have Bottoman's penis inside of me anyday than the one he's posted about. Not attractive at all to me that one..

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Videos are just a series of images. They are easy to modify. Especially if you just use a few images (frames) and loop them to make a long video.

Macholoco

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

street27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did not spot that I had got my own thread... :cool:

Since some of my pictures were said to be fake because of a lack of shadows, a weird cock and a grainy bad definition, I removed them from my profile.
The bad definition was due to very old pictures taken by a phone and imported on the web (old picture because I think I was nicer when younger), the shadows, I don't know and the weird cock... that's my cock...
I posted some new pictures but not clearly a real proof of my sizes with a comparison.
Since i don't want to be a fake, I will do soon some good picture or even a video (since the video with 4 dildoes in my ass has not been named fake).

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did not spot that I had got my own thread... :cool:

Since some of my pictures were said to be fake because of a lack of shadows, a weird cock and a grainy bad definition, I removed them from my profile.
The bad definition was due to very old pictures taken by a phone and imported on the web (old picture because I think I was nicer when younger), the shadows, I don't know and the weird cock... that's my cock...
I posted some new pictures but not clearly a real proof of my sizes with a comparison.
Since i don't want to be a fake, I will do soon some good picture or even a video (since the video with 4 dildoes in my ass has not been named fake).

I have no doubt about your lenght. 18cm/7" seems to be ok in your pics.
What I don't see is the 22cm girth.(8.66") Comparing to your lenght, your girth is rather 6.5". And noway that it is 8cm in diameter.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
thanks for your support dirk... we now wait for a proper measuring proof coming from a video... I can believe it exists but 7.8 cm of width looks like MONSTER and the only specimen in the world... it could dwarf shane diesel's width as well...

street27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do NOT have 22cm girth. I don't know where you found this measurement. If I posted that it is a mistyping.
I have AT BEST a 19cm long and 20cm girth (which is about 8cm large but I don't have a cylinder cock so 8cm large does not make a 8x3.1415 cm girth)
I have usually a 17.5/18 cm long and a 18.5/19cm girth depending on the excitation.

I think that mystic wolf, you are right when saying that very few people in the world have a cock as large as mine. But since it is absolutely not cylindric, the girth is still big but not so rare (I'm personnaly knowing one other man with a 19cm girth but a regular one with 6.5cm large)

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
yes the regular cock girth is about 3 times its diameter... for example 6,5 cm x 3 = about 19 cm... your girth is 2,5 times its diameter... but ask a question please.. did u use a caliper to measure it? btw it's really flat and I'm sure it's AT LEAST 7 cm wide...

street27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm french and I don't know what a caliper is...

For all measuring, I'm using a flat meter.
I have to agree that I'm very very large and so rarelly totally hard so my measurement can vary a lot.