the biggest italian boy on lpsg

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
fresnillo lo conosco perchè stranamente la miniatura di una mia foto in galleria mi rimandava al suo fisico scolpito nella foto di verifica... ma io non credo che pippo sia il più grande..per me conta soprattutto la circonferenza e vorrei dire che se non lo conoscete già Conchis per me è uno dei più grandi su questo sito.. ci sarebbe anche maestro se non sbaglio ma non sono chiare le sue misure...

I know Fresnillo because,strange but true, one thumbnail of the pics of mine sent me to a pic of his and I saw his fit body in the verification pic.. btw I don't believe pippo89 is the biggest italian here...to me girth is very important to judge a cock and I would like to say that, if you don't still know him, Conchis is one of the biggest italian guy here..there would maestro if he is from italy (I'm not sure)too but his measurements I don't know

Reactions: conchis
Media
Not Italian (I'm Irish American) but I live near Jersey City and there are a lot of Italian guys here. The ones I've seen have all been very impressive! The last two guys I dated were Italian and their cocks were very big and bellissimo! Would definitely love to see more :)

Reactions: ItalTony9

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Not Italian (I'm Irish American) but I live near Jersey City and there are a lot of Italian guys here. The ones I've seen have all been very impressive! The last two guys I dated were Italian and their cocks were very big and bellissimo! Would definitely love to see more :)

thanks for loving our people! could I know what's the average size of these italian cock you had?