The biggest one you've seen

uncuthungboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have had sex with a guy who had 9" about the same size as mine and this guy has real tiny balls :biggrin1:

have had webcamsex with a guy who had 10"

I had a threesome with my older brother and his wife years ago when i was only just turned 17, a fortnight after losing my virginity. He dropped his boxers and out spilled his huge, long rod. It looked enormous as it jutted about menacingly as he undressed. He was fully erect at once, and as it stood up tight against his belly, it's size became apparent, it was easily the biggest cock i had ever seen, it made my 6.5 incher feel totally inadequate, and i soon shot my load down her throat, before she took all of his 10.5 inches in her hands, wanking him furiously, until he lurched forward and emptied his big heavy balls all over her face and hair. He unloaded a huge amount of spunk over her, easily twice the amount of mine.
Big Brother, Big Cock........ Lucky Bastard.

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
The biggest one I've ever seen hard was a friend who liked to "perform" at parties. He was 18 and at one sex party he was measured at 14" long and 3" wide. His best friend was also hung, but "only" 11" long and 1" inch wide. They frequently doubled up on girls. Always an awesome show.

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
biggest one I have seen was 11.5 oh a friend of mine that I knew since the first grade.. thank god for truth or dare

All of you guys make foot-long cocks sound like middle class white people. Everywhere.

I just can't bring myself to believe most of your claims, sorry.

msu_hotboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when i was in middle school we would show our dicks off in class and around the school!

this was 7th grade!
he had to have been 10 hard
8 soft....it was crazy

i wanted to be just like him!

stadarcad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was this kid name Alex in my 5th grade class that got left back serval times, any way when we would take rest room breaks he would go inside and pull his dick out and show it off. I thought it was big as damn. But as I got older I realized he was already going through puberty (being that he was like 12-13 years old) as I didn't start until a year or so later. I'm not trying to brang, but now I'm sort of a big deal...MSU I would have thought you'd be the guy showing it off and having someone type here about you.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't assume that a long, large soft cock will necessarily grow as much as you think. I've seen some relatively modest soft cocks that grow to a huge size.
It's true that some men are showers and some growers. In my experience men of African ancestry are often showers, whereas whites and Asians are more growers. Just generalities though.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The biggest I've ever seen is this dude Dean. Italian like me, dark hair, and he has green eyes. He lives here in CT and I still hook up with him whenever I see him around. He's prolly in his early 40's, which is older than the guys I usually fool with, but he is thin, in awesome shape, and his dick is absolutely huge, and he always has a cock ring on, ready for action, LOL. I can barely get my fingers around it and can only fit half of it in my mouth. This is gonna sound weird - but I get off on the scent of his cock. The only downside is he has small balls compared to the size of his rod.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen a lot of dicks in my life as I go the gym often.
I don't exactly know whether or not it was truly the biggest one I've seen but about two weeks ago I've seen a real big one.

This boy, think about 15 years old, was taking a shower after playing tennis at my local gym. He was very ugly, face and body, but his dick was about 9 inch hard (he had an erection in the showers).

neil chaney

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
local guy, married, about 10 inches,uncut, and about 6 inches thick..huge, and when erect, about 11 inches. straight guy, but he is open to getting head..

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm with you - if a woman is giving you a measurement, don't even bother listening, she's off by 2 or 3 inches.

Kazooplayer,
I have always used a tape measure, so with me at least, you are waaaay off base and sexist to boot! I can imagine after getting to know you, women don't listen to you either.

ukrepeater

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had a mmff 4 sum about a year ago. the other guy dropped his pants and it must have been over 9". he kept it hard for over 2 hours and fucked both women without cumming. My g/f loved it. It made my reasonable 7" feel very small - but exciting

If you're all so damn good at taking a tape measure and putting it next to your giant cocks (attached or found), why don't you go that extra mile with a camera and take a picture?