the biggest penis 15 inches long

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love threads about made up shit that cant be proved. Guys with 15 inch penises with no pics to back it up. I should claim i have a 20 inch penis so you people can believe that too.

Media
Uh yeah I'm new to this site but yeah I'm going to have to create a bullshit list for many things claimed here.

First let me say that 90% of people don't know how to measure size. People see 6 they claim its 9 they see 10 they claim its 17. One thing I get a kick out of is how all so many people claim to be one size or another. Like one guy for instance on this site claims he's 10 inches. I see his pic and his shit is half my size and I just barely make the cut on being nine. Besides Quercesone, maestro, and myself i doubt few ppl on here or in the world for that fract are actually officialy 9 and up.

Second 14 in+ is not only impossible its unhealthy. How do you think people get an erection? Magic? Nah it because of blood circulation. So your tellin me that with that this twice than normal size dick is magically gettin hard without the dude passing out or feeling lightheaded from all the blood rushing out?

Last ppl can't judge size. I've had girls have sex with me and then go tell their friends I'm 13 inches long. In my dreams maybe. So I'm sure this guy who everyone is bragging about is probably only like 8-9 inch and is just surrounded by people who can't count. Grif out.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grif? I said the same thing and I said this many times. Not only do people build up their own penis. The guys here tend to build up other guys penises. Always stories of this guy they knew or a friend of theirs was with this guy and he was 15 inches bullshit. As Grif said not many guys out their have any 9 or 10 inch penises and probably none have 14 inch penises.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does no one look at the dates on these old threads before posting? This thread started in 2005!

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nova, thats what everyone was talking about earlier, the loser bumped his own thread to revive it for laughs i'm guessing. Everyone knows claims over 10in are total bullshit just because if your claiming, then you don't have it. IF someone shows a pic that was valid everyone would be shouting about it.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does no one look at the dates on these old threads before posting? This thread started in 2005!
Thats what Im saying.
The only difference is that this time, the OP was not banned. I always think its funny when ppl post to threads years old where the OP was banned.

The only redeaming qualities about this thread are:
-The zoo comment made me laugh.
-The viewing of 32DDDwishing's gallery.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay guys if you dont believe it go to yahoo and see for yourself.I am going to take some cam pics of him when i see him next time.There are other people on yahoo that have seen him too.Jjust mention his username and im sure someone there will say oh yes he the guy with 15inches.It hangs past his knees and when you see it youll never be the same trust me.

Bullshit.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uh yeah I'm new to this site but yeah I'm going to have to create a bullshit list for many things claimed here.

First let me say that 90% of people don't know how to measure size. People see 6 they claim its 9 they see 10 they claim its 17. One thing I get a kick out of is how all so many people claim to be one size or another. Like one guy for instance on this site claims he's 10 inches. I see his pic and his shit is half my size and I just barely make the cut on being nine. Besides Quercesone, maestro, and myself i doubt few ppl on here or in the world for that fract are actually officialy 9 and up.

Second 14 in+ is not only impossible its unhealthy. How do you think people get an erection? Magic? Nah it because of blood circulation. So your tellin me that with that this twice than normal size dick is magically gettin hard without the dude passing out or feeling lightheaded from all the blood rushing out?

Last ppl can't judge size. I've had girls have sex with me and then go tell their friends I'm 13 inches long. In my dreams maybe. So I'm sure this guy who everyone is bragging about is probably only like 8-9 inch and is just surrounded by people who can't count. Grif out.

Amen brotha. A f'ing men.