The biggest soft one?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like to hear about the biggest soft (flaccid) dick anyone ever saw in real life (not in a photo). To me, a huge soft dick is more erotic than a huge erect one.

By huge, I guess I mean large in both length and thickness.

I'd like to hear the details. What kind of guy had it? Under what circumstances did you see it? And, of course, how big was it and what did it look lke?

I'll tell you about the biggest soft one I ever saw. I was at Grand Centtral Station in NYC, and I went to the men's room. It was very crowded, but finally a urinal became available next to a tall, hunky blond 30-something man. When I stepped up next to him, I discreetly glanced over to take a quick look at his equipment. Wow! I almost came just looking at his tool! It was about 9" long and as thick as a beer can--and it was still SOFT! It was cut and had a nice clean shaft. The guy was slowly rubbing it and pulling it back and forth because he knew many of the other guys were looking at it with great admiration. He was putting on a little "show" for the benefit of the other dudes, some of whom had wedding rings on! :wink:

Man, that is one "softie" that I'll never forget!

Next??

alyoshka

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow! That's is really a big duck papi! I'm very surprised that I saw a cock that big,
Men if you were in NYC I wouldve sick you and let you fuck me really hard!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to hear about the biggest soft (flaccid) dick anyone ever saw in real life (not in a photo). To me, a huge soft dick is more erotic than a huge erect one.

By huge, I guess I mean large in both length and thickness.

I'd like to hear the details. What kind of guy had it? Under what circumstances did you see it? And, of course, how big was it and what did it look lke?

I'll tell you about the biggest soft one I ever saw. I was at Grand Centtral Station in NYC, and I went to the men's room. It was very crowded, but finally a urinal became available next to a tall, hunky blond 30-something man. When I stepped up next to him, I discreetly glanced over to take a quick look at his equipment. Wow! I almost came just looking at his tool! It was about 9" long and as thick as a beer can--and it was still SOFT! It was cut and had a nice clean shaft. The guy was slowly rubbing it and pulling it back and forth because he knew many of the other guys were looking at it with great admiration. He was putting on a little "show" for the benefit of the other dudes, some of whom had wedding rings on! :wink:

Man, that is one "softie" that I'll never forget!

Next??
It was the summer of 82 and I had just hustled a male prostitute out of his last ounce of pot. It didn't matter since Jose was a heroin junkie and didn't care about pot. I rolled myself a joint using my grandpapas rolling paper- he rolled his own smokes, saw no reason to waste money on store packaged weakly cigarettes. After I put it together and had sprinkled in the customary oregano to throw the narcs off my trail, I rolled it back and forth between my thumb and index finger. Soon I knew what I had to do and headed down to Penn Station. It was rush hour and the commuters for the LIRR were lining up for their trips home to Ronkonkoma, Valley Stream, Smithtown, and other places including Farmingdale and places I'd never heard of let alone been to.

As I scurried along Eighth Avenue that blustery December afternoon, I found I was getting an urge to relieve myself. I entered at 33rd Street and scooted down the stairs and headed towards the facitlities on the upper level..

Lined up against the wall were more than a dozen urinals- all of them white. In front of them stood businessmen and other workers of various ages and sizes all letting loose streams of yellow liquid and smiling as they did so. Some were even sighing. Finally there was an opening and I headed over. A man of maybe 40 years of age pushed me aside and said, 'not so fast mack' and took the spot I had been hoping for. I considered telling him my name wasn't Mack; but, since he was a good foot taller than me I figured that would not be prudent.

Not to worry, a second later the spot next to him opened up. I glanced over to my left and saw a piece of meat that shot my eyes clean out of their sockets. It must have been 80 inches long and 40 inches around! Totally uncut, the skin was thick and looked appetizing. Naturally he asked if I wanted to take a feel. I nodded and felt the velvety softness of his foreskin as it slithered along his shaft. To my surprise he remained flacid- right up until the moment that a white cream started gushing out.

I never saw that man again- neither did I smoke such powerful weed again. Yeah, I smoked more weed over the years but none of the rest ever seemed to do the same for me. I found out a week later that Jose had laced up his pot with heroin and a crushed pill of some sort which he'd found laying around.

In less drug induced moments, I am not too good at judging size unless I have hands and mouth on it; however I would venture to say the longest in the flacid category was about 7 inches, maybe 8 and the thickest (biggest around) was twice as big as anything I'd ever seen before and made the guys hand look tiny. I don't measure the men I am with and I try not to stare in public situations; so, all sizes are just guesses. Guesses, as you are aware, can be incredibly inaccurate as a 7 inch penis on a 5 foot 8, 300 pound man looks far less impressive than on a 5 foot 8, 150 pound man but on either of them they can produce the same feelings.

Reactions: Prvybi18

hungfun1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I played football in high school (the best sport for seeing all kinds of ass and cock). When the season is over, we lifted weights. It was my turn to bench press. I needed a spotter. There was the cutest guy that came over and volunteered. We all had to wear these mesh shorts. Anyway, as I lifted he held on to the bar and leaned over me a little bit every time. Towards the end of my lift, I had trouble pushing the bar back up. While Jacob leaned over me to help, I saw the longest cock I had ever seen on a 16 year old. It had to be about 7 inches soft and very thick. He squatted so low the head peaked from the bottom of his shorts. OMG ! This kid was huge! We then had to complete sit ups and I volunteered to hold his feet. What a fucking sight! Once he noticed me staring at his huge, soft cock. The next time we did sit ups, he would push his cock and balls all over to one side so it would be clearly visible to me. I could continue,but I'll put the rest in a book that I am writing.

D_Brownington Skidmarque

Just Browsing
Media
I remember a lot of years ago being at the beach with my older cousin. We went to the bathroom since we needed it and there I saw the biggest soft dick of my life (bigger than mine at the moment). I couldn't tell how big it was to be honnest but I sure remember it was a massive one. Very large and long. He were so young, imagine what it is now!!!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The most, largest cock I ever saw was on a draft horse. As a young farm boy I always envyed the horse as he rolled down his penis to urinate.

Awesome.

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah Hung-me too, as big as my whole arm! I even felt one once and wow that is another story. The biggest human one I have seen was in the changing rooms at some hot springs. I was showering naked, to encourage others, and this middle aged guy came and stood next to me, ripped down his shorts and out it flopped. Couldn't believe my eyes. He wasn't a tall man, but I swear it was down to his knees and as thick as the proverbial can. He didn't seem to mind me looking so I did and thanked God I was sharing the same bench as him later (strange co-incidence). I had to cover myself up pretty quickly as I started to get hard and I am quite sure he was straight. I still think of that soft squidgy lump of meat hanging there and imagine it inflating slowly (maybe with my mouth around it).

By the way, great topic-my favourite thing is a huge soft cock and guys think I am mad when I want to handle their softie. Seems I am not the only one

Blackhart

Just Browsing
Media
I will never forget the biggest softie I ever saw. Thankfully i got to see,and taste it when it grew. I am very bi and used to do the bathroom circuit in downtown Toronto. I went into one of my favourite haunts in the TD building once on my lunch hour. I went into a stall and within a couple of seconds the guy next to me was taping his foot. I reached my hand under and he lifted himself forward from the seat and let it hang down. When my hand wrapped around that monster i nearly fainted! It was completely soft and had to be 11 or twelve inches! I immediately got to my knees and let him know Ii was interested. I worshipped and slobbered all over that meat. I can't remember the name of the condition but he could not draw back the forskin more than a few millimeters. i was a bit dissappointed by this as there was quite the urine smell coming from it. He could have at least cleaned it when it was soft. When he was completely hard i got out my paper measuring tape(thank you IKEA!) and , lo and behold, it was 14 inches long and over 8 inches around. By now there were other guys looking in at the doorcracks waiting for their turn; some already had their cocks out to get my new friend interested in them instead of me. I sucked for dear life to keep his attention well focussed! This was the first time i let a man come in my mouth. I had always though: huge dick,huge load(don't we all). He let loose down my throat with what felt like a below average load and Ii think i was happy with that for my first swallowing.
Hell yes, I think of that cock often. I have only had anal sex from a man once,I'm really just an oral size-queen, but I often dream of being able to take a monster like that and live to tell of it!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Note to SonofJohn:

Just three words to tell you how I feel about your soft tool: Yum, yum,
YUM!!

Nice! I love the gentle curve it has! You'd look great freeballing in a pair of tight, light blue Levi 501s button-flys! :wink:

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted on a similar thread on 27 Oct 07 about a seriously monster cocked guy I have seen with a true OMG WTF YHGTBSM cock. Also three posts on the 28th about the same guy. The guy is totally enormous gigantic limp and at least 15-18" totally limp and a lot thicker than my hardon when he is hanging. I am 8.5-9" circumference erect and this guy is noticeably a lot thicker limp. I know some won't believe me but lots of people who have been to the lake park, Hippie Hollow, here in Austin have seen this dude. I know a guy here in Austin who is 14" hard but he is seriously small compared to the lake guy who is OMG gigantic flaccid. Swear his cock and balls look like some outrageous size nightmare. Don't know how anyone could ever suck or fuck the guy he is so beyond giant dicked.