The biggest soft one?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I posted on a similar thread on 27 Oct 07 about a seriously monster cocked guy I have seen with a true OMG WTF YHGTBSM cock. Also three posts on the 28th about the same guy. The guy is totally enormous gigantic limp and at least 15-18" totally limp and a lot thicker than my hardon when he is hanging. I am 8.5-9" circumference erect and this guy is noticeably a lot thicker limp. I know some won't believe me but lots of people who have been to the lake park, Hippie Hollow, here in Austin have seen this dude. I know a guy here in Austin who is 14" hard but he is seriously small compared to the lake guy who is OMG gigantic flaccid. Swear his cock and balls look like some outrageous size nightmare. Don't know how anyone could ever suck or fuck the guy he is so beyond giant dicked.

YHGTBSM, AustinPA.
And don't they basically smoke dope in Hippie Hollow?

Reactions: omezee

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YHGTBSM, AustinPA.
And don't they basically smoke dope in Hippie Hollow?

No idea what yhgtbsm means. sounds like some fool trying to be cute. And no, drugs are illegal and it is a County run, county sheriff patroled, pay for admittance park. It is clean and has lots of families, straight, gay, bi, single women, single men, pick-a-label. The name is a hold over from the time over FOURTY years ago when it was private land. It gets over 400,000 visitors a year and which is huge considering it has no overnight facilities or camping allowed. No drugs, no public sex, no indecent acts. And the guy is real. When he visits he can't be missed.

Reactions: omezee

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
The biggest one I've ever seen hard was a friend who liked to "perform" at parties. He was 18 and at one sex party he was measured at 14" long and 3" wide. His best friend was also hung, but "only" 11" long and 1" inch wide. They frequently doubled up on girls. Always an awesome show.

alteran

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't know why, but I love a soft cock.
unfortunately my bf is always hard when i get around to playing with his,
but i guess i shouldn't complain cuz he's well endowed. 8.5 and pretty thick

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted on a similar thread on 27 Oct 07 about a seriously monster cocked guy I have seen with a true OMG WTF YHGTBSM cock. Also three posts on the 28th about the same guy. The guy is totally enormous gigantic limp and at least 15-18" totally limp and a lot thicker than my hardon when he is hanging. I am 8.5-9" circumference erect and this guy is noticeably a lot thicker limp. I know some won't believe me but lots of people who have been to the lake park, Hippie Hollow, here in Austin have seen this dude. I know a guy here in Austin who is 14" hard but he is seriously small compared to the lake guy who is OMG gigantic flaccid. Swear his cock and balls look like some outrageous size nightmare. Don't know how anyone could ever suck or fuck the guy he is so beyond giant dicked.

I can back you up on this. :smile:

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol.

i love the "omg ull never believe i saw a 24.33 repeating inch cock in greenbow, alabama last week."

everyone knows of him. his name's forrest (no relation of course) but he's shy. hehe.

GET A LIFE PPL. Stop making up bullshit. We can SMELL IT.