The biggest soft one?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gota love the guys claiming their dick is 8.5-9 inches in circumference ... yet OF COURSE have no pics to prove it... anyone who says their cock is thicker than a soda can is out of their mind or is deformed! lol

B_cloudy_rebel1982

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the largest i ever seen on a man was actually a friend of mine he is about 5'7 or so and we were swimming in a local swimming hole and he dived n and lost his trunks he just crawled out on the bank and it hung about 2/3's of the way 2 his knee it was probably 7 inches long but i bet it was big around or bigger than it was long. it was like the size of a beer can. then come 2 find out my current g/f slept wuth him about a month before we got 2gether and she just insisted 2 tell me the story on ho big it was when not soft..

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had two friends several years older than me when I was 12 or so. One was normal size in body and one was about 300 lbs and both were same height.

Both had very large cocks. During grade and junior high schools they always liked to pull them out and compare sizes and would always argue who had the largest one. They measured them all the time in front of all of us. Both were about 10 inches long and between 7 and 8 inches in girth when flaccid. They were only a little larger when hard. Both were uncut.

Reactions: Longwhite

mrxldlx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude in high school we nicknamed horse. He was easily 10" soft probably close to 7" around totally limp. I saw it in the shower. It was ridickulous. Guy had a moster bulge. It was so awesome I almost wanted to call his girlfriend anonlymously and ask her how big it was hard, and how much she could fit in her cunt.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My B/F and I have a select group of male friends we hang around with. We regularly have pool parties, where pretty well every one ends up naked. These is one in the group that stands out. He's in his late 30's, good shape. I have not measured him but he's bigger than me soft and I'm 8.5", I would say he's at least 10" soft and 6.5 to 7" girth, with large hanging balls. We two are the largest in the group, the rest are average to large. Start at 4" all the way the one I mentioned..

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i dont really like handling soft cocks but there is something insanely hot about a big, thick cock hanging down a leg even when it's completely soft. mmmh.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I didn't know it was possible. You guys are so large my ass would clinch up to think how large you would be hard on.

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
I saw this guy with an 8" in a shower room. Apparently he can't get 100% hard, even when he's fully erect at around 11.5", he's still sort-of soft.

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love soft cocks. i think it's the promise of what they will become when aroused that excites me. i've known several guys that were incredibly hung soft. i just loved taking their cock in my mouth soft, and feeling it grow to immense proportions. kneeling in front of a well hung man and being slapped across the face with his big,soft cock, and feeling it get harder and harder with each blow is exquisite! i worked in a hospital for many years, and saw many huge cocks. in fact, the nurses and the queers had sort of a big cock alert system. we kept one another informed as to which of the male patients had the biggest cocks. i worked on the wards and in the cast room, and took every opportunity to get my hands on a mans cock, as part of my duties, of course! no man ever objected either, the poor guys were so horny. the biggest one i ever saw was a young guy who was in the hospital for over a year with a spinal cord injury. he was a tall guy, 6/5 or taller. sitting down with his thighs pressed together, his soft cock reached beyond his knees. the head and long, loose foreskin actually hung off his knees. we became friends and i saw him every day that i worked. occasionally, i would help the nurses give him sponge baths in bed. the nurses were in competition to give him baths, because his cock would get hard and get hugely thick and rest beside his ear!! i observed many a nurse shaking with excitement at the shear enormity of his cock. i would purposely leave the curtain open a little so that the young candy-stripers (who had been notified in advance!) could view the monster. the look on those young girls faces was priceless. i never did get to suck "john-john" as the nurses nick-named his big, beautiful cock. he was straight, and we were friends so i just let it be, and kept my tiny hard-on hidden away. i've never seen a bigger one since.