Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
his soft cock reached beyond his knees. the head and long, loose foreskin actually hung off his knees. we became friends and i saw him every day that i worked. occasionally, i would help the nurses give him sponge baths in bed. the nurses were in competition to give him baths, because his cock would get hard and get hugely thick and rest beside his ear!! .

LOL...is this that guy Veronica Devine posting again and shouldn't this be posted in fictitious stories? Very funny guy...:chairfall:

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i used to cruise every movie arcade in oakland, ca, but cory's smoke house was my favorite. it was downtown, and had a large, literally!, black clientele. it also had glory holes in almost every booth and an understanding staff that didn't hassle the patrons. the place was dark, and i couldn't see much of the guy in the booth next to mine, until he shoved his big soft black cock through the hole. it was atleast ten inches long, and it slapped against the wall of the booth and made a sound like raw chuck roast hitting the floor. i was stunned, but not too stunned to drop to my knees and start sucking that big, beautiful cock. i told the owner to open his door , and when i entered the booth, i found a beautiful, lean, muscular young black man, completely nude, with that enormous cock hanging between his long, muscular thighs. i stripped and dropped and started sucking, and eventually he was hard as a rock. he was at least 6/2, and when his cock was hard, it laid flat up against his belly and chest. if you drew a line between his nipples, the big, long purple head would have rested on that line. he was truly enormous. he wanted to fuck, and we tried for a long time to get it in my ass, but he was too huge (lucky for me!). he finally shot a big, hot load all over my ass and it ran down my leg. i saw him several times after that, and sucked him for many pleasurable hours. stretch may not believe me, but any active gay man has probably seen similar large cocks, right guys?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have some soft pics posted in my blog. Soft size varies so much with temperature though... I find that in a normally-heated room I'm about 5 inches soft, but in the summer or after a sauna I'm often around 6 inches soft.

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
here's another one for stretch that i almost forgot. a queer doctor friend of mine hooked me up with a patient of his. his patient was a black california highway patrolman, and was incredibly hung. he was ten inches soft, and very thick. many big cocked black men have small balls, in my experience, but this guy had a full , heavy set! this man had come to the doc for a physical, and the doc ended up sucking him, and had been sucking him for years. the patrolman charged $20, and would meet the doc whenever it was convenient. the doc had turned many of his queer buddies onto this deal and i was more than happy to part with twenty bucks to suck one that big whenever i wanted to, which was always! i met the officer, and handed over the twenty. i dropped to my knees, unbuckled his belt, lowered his zipper and pulled down his pants and realized what a hell of a deal i'd gotten for twenty bucks. it was very black and smooth and shiny and beautiful, with a long, loose foreskin. as i sucked, it got bigger and bigger, until i had great difficulty getting it into my mouth. he was very patient though, and eventually we both got off. he was a great guy, and i sucked him many times after that. i always wanted to suck him off while he was in his uniform, but he wouldn't go for that.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont really like handling soft cocks but there is something insanely hot about a big, thick cock hanging down a leg even when it's completely soft. mmmh.

Love to look at them soft, it's a big turn on!
I think it would be hot to start soft and feel them get hard.:redface:
Great pic's guy's!:wink:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted on a similar thread on 27 Oct 07 about a seriously monster cocked guy I have seen with a true OMG WTF YHGTBSM cock. Also three posts on the 28th about the same guy. The guy is totally enormous gigantic limp and at least 15-18" totally limp and a lot thicker than my hardon when he is hanging. I am 8.5-9" circumference erect and this guy is noticeably a lot thicker limp. I know some won't believe me but lots of people who have been to the lake park, Hippie Hollow, here in Austin have seen this dude. I know a guy here in Austin who is 14" hard but he is seriously small compared to the lake guy who is OMG gigantic flaccid. Swear his cock and balls look like some outrageous size nightmare. Don't know how anyone could ever suck or fuck the guy he is so beyond giant dicked.

wow..would I love to see this man!

socal9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I Was On The Nude Beach In Maui Last Summer..and This Black Dude Walked By Holding His Gf's Hand..the Dude Must Of Been Hanging 10" Soft..it Was Huge!!

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my biggest softie is 8" on a hot day. in the picture it is 7".

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
My B/F and I have a select group of male friends we hang around with. We regularly have pool parties, where pretty well every one ends up naked. These is one in the group that stands out. He's in his late 30's, good shape. I have not measured him but he's bigger than me soft and I'm 8.5", I would say he's at least 10" soft and 6.5 to 7" girth, with large hanging balls. We two are the largest in the group, the rest are average to large. Start at 4" all the way the one I mentioned..

would love to be part of one of THOSE pool parties! :)