The biggest soft one?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^That's a very cool story, actually. I've been that boy and I've been that guy.^^

I agree..an excellent story cowboyfireman (and your name itself even makes my cock grow!)

and yep Nick...I have been that kid too, and I think there were a few times when I might have been that guy. but it was never communicated to me when I was in such a great innocent way

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I have not many experiences besides three size contests and some visits in the locker rooms.

i'd say mine is the biggest I saw in reality, maybe with a guy I saw at the pool matching me.

hungguyinlondon

Expert Member
Media
Really interesting thread, fascinating stories - especially meetin the older lad in showers (very much my story) and what a nice comment from the follow up. Personally I find huge soft cocks an enormous turn on (huge low hangers too - is that related?) would be really interested to know what others think
Cheers

Reactions: easytwist

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Took a few soft pics for a girl today, so nice to see this thread already bumped :D

Here's the pics for non-premium members (lower-quality + quickly scribbled on in Paint to stop anyone from stealing them. Better quality versions in my profile)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: SPMHBK and rob4271