The Birthday Wish

The_One

Experimental Member
Media
I'm curious as to what happened with Chris' wife.

Then again, I am just the type who wonders about the unimportant stuff.

Den

Experimental Member
Media
Chris's wife shows up in the final chapter.

I'm like George Lucas, making people wait 16 years for the next chapter...except my special effects are better.

hung_big: Well we're expecting good results!

Chris

Den

Experimental Member
Media
Part 16: Sandy and Mandy

Chris entered the empty room and turned the lights on. It didn’t look like it had been used in a while, and there was no toilets or urinals to be found…of course he wasn’t really there to relieve himself in the traditional sense. His cock was about to bust out of his pants. Part of whatever had transformed him into Kellie’s ideal man had also made him horny as hell. He’d already had several sexual encounters today, and still could go for more.

The room he’d been directed to had plenty of showers…perhaps a cold one would calm down his raging boner. He pulled off his shoes and sox, and then pealed his shirt off. He looked down at himself, admiring the great shape he was in. .

Of course he had no way of knowing he wasn’t the only one admiring his body. Becca was peeking at him through one of several hidden holes from the next room over. With her were Kellie and two other girls, named Sandy and Mandy. It was no coincidence that their names rhymed, as they were twins, and possibly two of the most sought after girls on campus.

“It looks like he’s shoplifting a cucumber,” Mandy observed.

Sandy and Mandy were both popular members of cheerleading squad, but because they were beautiful long-haired brunette twins, they were probably the object of more than a few thousand male fantasies on campus. Rumor also had it they had engaged in more than one ménage a trios during their years so far in college. This rumor was completely true.

The sexual adventures had started in high school. When she was 16, Mandy had a boyfriend named Frank who she began sleeping with. Sandy, slightly more shy and less inclined to wear the types of clothes that caught boys’ attention, was very jealous of Mandy. Mandy finally confronted Sandy about her jealousy after a few weeks. The argument came to a head when Mandy finally asked her sister, point blank, “Do you want to hook up with Frank?”

Sandy admitted she was.

“No problem,” Mandy announced. “I’m not in love with him or anything. He’s just fun to mess around with.”

“Really? You’d let me sleep with your boyfriend?” Sandy asked.

“He doesn’t even have to know its you. You can say you’re me,” she answered, as if she’d been planning this all along.

That Friday, the girls’ parents went out of town. The two girls lived in a four bedroom house. Their two bedrooms were attached by a common bathroom. They dressed identically (blue button down blouse, short skirt, and heels), and Mandy went out with Frank while Sandy stayed home. After a few hours, Mandy returned. Sandy hid in the bathroom, waiting for Mandy to switch with her. After about 10 minutes, Mandy came into the bathroom. She no longer looked like Mandy, though. He hair was slightly messed up, her lipstick was smudged, and the top five buttons of her shirt were undone.

“I got him good and ready for you,” she explained. The virginal Sandy wasn’t sure what that meant, but hoped it was a good sign. “You won’t even have to talk to him. I made him promise he’d eat me out, so that’s where he’ll start. That’ll get you good and wet for him to screw you.”

Sandy was nervous, but Mandy assured her, “I’ll be right here to switch with you if you want to back out.”

Sandy peaked out the door, and saw Frank with his shirt off, and smiled. He looked so hot to her.

“I don’t think that’ll be a problem,” she replied. She then turned off the bathroom light and walked out into the room.

“There you are,” Frank said appreciatively.

Sandy said nothing, but slid off her panties under her skirt and sat on the bed next to him. Frank wasted no time, and began licking her inner thigh. He quickly worked his way up to her bush (the twins even made sure their pubic hair was trimmed the same way) and pussy lips. Sandy moaned uncountable as he licked her, having never experienced anything like this before. His head still between her legs, his hands began unbuttoning her shirt and then caressing her C-cup bare breasts. He licked faster as his fingers squeezed her hard nipples.

Still lying on her back, she began gasping for air. This felt 10 times better than she’d hoped, and she was already near an orgasm after only a few minutes. Frank brought his head up and looked at her.

“Is your thing hard?” she asked.

Inside the bathroom, Mandy listened and giggled at the silliness of her question. Surely Frank would realize something was up after such a display of naivete. However, she underestimated how much Frank’s horniness would overpower his sense of reason.

“Its really hard,” he answered.

“Can I see it? Can I see your thing?”

Was this the kind of dirty talk Sandy thought was common amongst teenagers? Mandy was convinced Frank would figure out what was going on, but he kept going with it.

“Sure,” he answered. He unfastened his jeans and began to unzip them.

Sandy couldn’t take her eyes off of his crotch as he slowly unzipped himself, them pulled his jeans down. There was a clear bulge outline to his boxer shorts. Tired of waiting, Sandy leaned up and grabbed his shorts with both hands, and yanked them down. His nearly-hard penis bounced from the sudden movement, just inches away from Sandy’s face.

She’d only seen one before (she had accidentally walked in on a friend’s older brother changing clothes when she was 15), but she knew that boys liked it when girls sucked on them. She thought about it, but realized there must be more to it than that, and instead decided to wait for him to come to her. She lied down on her back, staring at his hardening cock the entire time.

Frank climbed on top of her, and pulled her shirt up. Instinctively, she spread her legs out. Frank got off the bed, and pulled a condom out of his wallet. He slid it on his hard member, and then climbed back on top of her.

“I’m ready,” she said.

He smiled and kissed her, then slid his hard dick into her. The actual sensation caught her by surprise, but it felt good. He licked her nipples as he slid himself in and out of her. His sliding turned into thrusts, and after a few minutes, he let out a loud sigh, and pulled himself off of her.

“I hope you’re not finished yet,” Mandy said as she entered from the bathroom.

Frank looked puzzled…before remembering that Mandy’s sister was her identical twin.

“Frank, you remember my sister, don’t you?” she asked jokingly.

Frank got a nervous look on his face, as if he could be in trouble.

Sandy, lying on the bed, sat up and gave Frank a quick wave hello. Mandy walked up to Frank and pulled the condom off of his still-hard dick. She pulled a new one out and unrolled it onto his stiff organ, and unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her own firm breasts. Frank sat up, and Mandy straddled him, sliding his aroused organ into her waiting moistness.

Rather than removing herself from the situation, Sandy sat behind Frank, rubbing his chest and licking the side of his face.

Eventually, Frank came for the second time.

And then the girls abruptly kicked him out of the house.

Later that night, the girls made a pact. If either of them had a guy the other wanted, they could share him.

sketcher

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by hugebinni@Jul 12 2005, 11:27 PM
This storys are great but i hate the waiting ;)
[post=328680]Quoted post[/post]​

Boo Hoo.

what...are you paying for it??

Den

Experimental Member
Media
Part 17: Legend of the Blowjob Queen of Hayes High School

Chris continued to take his clothes off in front of the hidden audience of four horny girls watching him from the other side of the shower room’s thin wall. By the time he unzipped his pants, the girls’ anticipation of viewing whatever it was that was causing the huge bulge in his pants had overtaken whatever caution they were trying to use. He pulled his pants down, and immediately heard three gasps (Kellie had grown used to the sight of his huge penis, so she was not shocked by it the way Sandy, Mandy, and Becca were).

The gasps were muffled enough by the sound of the running water he had just turned on moments earlier. He hoped maybe a cold shower might calm him down after viewing the cheerleading team’s seductive moves. He slid his pants down his thighs, his hard dick bounced up and stuck out parallel to the floor. He didn’t notice that the wall had a removable piece just inched away from where his newly endowed anatomy was pointing.

The removable wall piece was an addition made to this particular shower sometime in the last few years, during the time when the shower was frequented by the college’s sports teams’ members. No one knows who, but someone had installed a removable cover to the other side of the wall. This hole was the perfect size for someone to stick their hands through to give a post-practice handjob to whoever was on the other side.

Kellie noticed what Becca was doing, and immediately tried to talk her out of it.

“I just want to touch it,” Becca responded, brushing Kellie’s objections aside.

Becca stuck her hand through the hole and grabbed Chris by the cock.

“Hey!” he shouted. Whoever was grabbing him had an excellent grip, and he had difficulty pulling free. He tried taking a step backwards, but the hand would budge. Now off-balance, the arm on the other end tugged and pulled Chris through the hole long enough to grab him with a second hand.

“Whoever you are, you’ve got a good grip,” he admitted aloud. The grip on the other end tightened, and he allowed himself to be pulled against the wall.

Becca had pulled almost his entire dick through the hole as she stared at it.

“Tell him I’m you so he’ll let me blow him,” Becca instructed Kellie.

“No,” Kellie whispered back. She wasn’t sure what to do, since she thought Chris might be mad at her for going even this far along with Becca’s scheme before objecting.

“Why should I let YOU have him?” she asked.

“I’m sure he’ll find a way to show his appreciation to you for giving him the best blowjob of his life,” she replied.

Kellie knew Becca had a point. Kellie’s dick-sucking abilities were considerable, but she’d heard enough second hand stories from guys on campus that getting sucked-off by Becca was the Holy Grail of campus oral action. Becca may not have been the hottest girl on campus (although she was extremely attractive), but her reputation for excellent fellatio had made her one of the most sought after dates in the college’s history.

Becca had been raised by her stepmother since she was 13, after her mother died when she was a toddler, and her father died after he remarried a much younger woman. Not being her actual mother, and really only ten years older than her stepdaughter, Becca’s stepmother Tina had been more of an older sister to her than a mother. There was a lot a young woman in her 20s could teach a teenage girl, although most of it would be frowned on by the Department of Family Services. Tina had rationalized teaching her stepdaughter about sex by thinking that it was better for her to learn it from Tina than on “the streets” (ironic considering the plush neighborhood the duo lived in thanks to Becca’s late father’s considerable insurance policy and investment dividends). Tina adamantly held fast to the rule that Becca wasn’t allowed to date older boys, and should refrain from actual intercourse until she was an adult. Becca obeyed her stepmother, although she knew good and well that Becca had given her a big loophole to engage in other sex acts. Thus, the Blowjob Queen of Hayes High School was born.

Having a hot stepmother also had its advantages. Many boys visited Becca in hopes of spending some time with Tina. Becca suspected that Tina had even slept with a few of them. Becca’s 4.0 GPA might have also been the result of Tina’s influence, but she couldn’t be sure. Once she was in college, Becca and Tina became close friends. Trips home frequently involved club-hopping and picking up guys. More than once, Tina and Becca had fucked the same guy in one night, although the idea of a three-way was always rejected by both women.

Becca didn’t wait for Kellie to respond to her reasoning, and she pulled Chris’s hard dick towards her open mouth. Kellie watched horrified, but said nothing. Chris was getting sucked-off right in front of her whether she consented or not. Whatever resistance Chris was holding on to vanished when Kellie’s objections vanished as well. The sight of what was in front of her was giving her a sexual charge, and she rationalized that Becca’s logic was correct. It was best for Chris to think she was the one orchestrating this oral extravaganza.

Just then, the mouth on the other end stopped sucking him.

“Do you like that?” Kellie’s voice asked. Chris only responded with a nod, which Kellie couldn’t see. She assumed he did, and Becca went back to sucking on him.

“Is he going to cum?” Kellie asked. Becca nodded as best she could with most of Chris’s dick down her throat.

“Let me swallow it,” she ordered, and Becca let go of the big organ. She didn’t realize that suddenly letting go would cause him to suddenly loose his balance. Chris fell backwards in the wet shower, hitting his head on the floor, knocking him unconscious.

Den

Experimental Member
Media
Part 18: Dr. Melissa's Good News

Chris slowly awoke to find himself lying in a bed in a brightly lit white room, while a pair of females stood over him. He was dressed in a thin gown, which at the moment was not covering him past his waiste.

“Look at those big balls…” the first said as she giggled and pointed to the hairy globes lying between his legs.

“They’re like peaches,” the other observed. “I loooove peaches.”

Before they had a chance to realize he was awake, Chris closed his eyes and didn’t move. His head hurt, so he really didn’t feel like moving, and he wanted to figure out where he was before he alerted anyone he was conscious. He felt one of them cover up his lower body, and heard them walk away and he opened his eyes, realizing he was in a hospital bed.

“I’m longing for the days when nurses wore those tight white uniforms,” he mumbled to himself.

Looking about, he saw that not only was he still in this new “wish body”, but he was sporting an erection which was pointing straight at him under his hospital gown.

“Actually, those two were the doctors,” said a familiar voice.

Melissa, the Wish Actualization Committee and Keepers Of Fantasy Fulfillment representative he’d met earlier…was it today? How long had he been asleep?

“How long have I been here?” Chris asked her.

“About two hours. Long enough to shock the hell out of five doctors and twelve nurses. You’ve become quite the tourist attraction since they brought you in, since you’ve been sporting Mount Everest the entire time. I won’t even get started on how many Candy Stripers got to see their very first hard-on today. Let’s just say you’ve inspired a brand new generation of size queens and leave it at that.”

“Why does my head hurt?”

“You slipped in the shower and knocked yourself out. The girl who’d been blowing you called the campus EMTs, who brought you here. I think her name was Becca.”

“Becca? I thought Kellie…”

“Kellie was just watching, which is fortunate for you, because she’s discovered watching you with other women is a turn-on. It sucks for me (pardon the pun) because I thought you fucking other girls would break the wish and turn things back to normal.”

“Look, Melissa…”

“Hey, that’s Doctor Melissa to you,” she said as she pointed to her fake name badge and hospital scrubs. “And fortunately Kellie’s idea of the perfect man includes having excellent health insurance or else you’d be in debt up to your sizable balls right now.”

“Alls well that ends well, I guess…” Chris replied. He tried to sit up, but his head was still throbbing.

“For you maybe. With Kellie’s new fascination with voyeurism, I have no clue how we’re going to break this wish!” she stated.

“What’s this ‘we’ stuff”? Chris asked. “I actually wanted this.”

“Yeah, yeah…I suppose I can understand how a thirty year old man would want to be trapped in the muscular body of a 22 year old with a horse cock and a multi-million dollar trust fund,” she replied sarcastically.

“Multi-million…?” Chris was confused.

“Kellie wished for her perfect man, and you wished to be than man she’d absolutely want. That includes having enough money so you’d never have to work and you two could shop and fuck every day for the rest of your lives. Nineteen year old girls are SO predictable,” Melissa quipped.

Chris made another attempt to sit up. He noticed his head wasn’t the only part of him that was sore. His testicles ached as well. Melissa, as usual, had an explanation.

“Since you didn’t ejaculate during your last encounter, you’ve remained aroused. That semen wants out, hence the discomfort. Your fantasy nuts are producing enough cum to flood a sperm bank. You can fuck 10 times a day if you wanted. I think life would’ve been easier for everyone if Kellie had just wished for a dildo with a credit card.”

“You don’t seem to think very highly of her,” Chris observed, amused.

“Look, I know you’ve spent the last several years jacking off to her, but besides the looks she’s exactly like any other spoiled 19 year old college freshman nymphomaniac. To put it another way: there’s nothing great about her.”

If Chris didn’t know better, he’d swear Melissa was jealous. That was ridicules, though, since Melissa was extremely hot herself, and also happened to work for a supernatural agency that could give anyone anything they wanted. He couldn’t help but think she was allowed to satisfy her own desires with that power on occasion. Why would she possibly want him?

Melissa looked at her watch.

“Aw, shit, look at the time. Well, I’ll be back to check in on you later tonight. See you then,” she said as she walked out of the hospital room.

“See ya…” Chris mumbled. He looked down at the bulge of his erection. “I guess its just you and me.”

He laid down again flat, and then heard another set of footsteps approach. Until he knew who it was, he decided he’d play possum. He left his eyes cracked open just barely enough so he’d look still asleep while he watched his latest visitor.

Den

Experimental Member
Media
Comments? Or has everyone given up on the story at this point? Sorry I keep everyone hanging (pardon the pun). Yes, there is an exciting conclusion planned, but I have an extremely demanding job and not a lot of time for side projects.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Den@Sep 18 2005, 04:46 AM
Comments? Or has everyone given up on the story at this point? Sorry I keep everyone hanging (pardon the pun). Yes, there is an exciting conclusion planned, but I have an extremely demanding job and not a lot of time for side projects.
[post=344267]Quoted post[/post]​

I LIKE it, and am sick of waiting for the grand finale :dunce:

The_One

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Den@Sep 18 2005, 04:46 AM

Ditto.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Den@Sep 17 2005, 11:46 PM
Aye, it's really good, we're just waiting for more.

Den

Experimental Member
Media
Part 19: Masturbation Theater

[FONT=&quot]The pair of footsteps Chris heard was soon followed by a gentle gust of air as he felt his hospital gown being lifted. A exaserbated gasp quickly followed, and the footsteps quickly scurried away twice as quickly as they’d approached. Amused, Chris sat up in the bed, his huge boner still uncovered.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“What IS that thing?” he heard a voice ask from around the corner. He glanced in the direction of the voice, and a set of eyes was peering at him from around the door.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“You’ve never seen a penis before?” Chris asked, grinning ear-to-ear. This just kept getting better and better.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The stranger’s head poked around the corner.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“My name is Chris,” he offered, trying to calm the girl down.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Chris, there’s something wrong with your penis. Its swollen,” the girl tried to explain.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“I know. Its because I have an erection,” he said, trying not to laugh. Just how old was this girl?

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Dr. Coleman said there was something wrong with you, and that I should take a look,” the girl said.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Are you a doctor?” Chris asked sarcastically. Nothing about this made sense to him.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“No, but I want to be. I’ve already been accepted into the University’s pre-med program for next fall,” she explained nervously.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Since there was something inherently wrong with taking joy in having a possibly under-age high school girl looking at his enlarged manhood, Chris covered him self and sat up.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“How old are you?” he asked.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Oh, sorry,” she replied and entered the room. She stood about 5 feet tall, had short blonde hair, and was skinny as a rail. “My name is Vickie. I just started here because I just had my birthday. I’m 18 now...old enough to volunteer.” Chris’s guilt alleviated itself slightly, as he realized (probably due to legal precautions), that all of the hospital volunteers were of legal age, since apparently they’d been playing show and tell with his woody for most of his stay here.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“The only penises I’ve seen have been diagrams in medical books,” she said as she tried to explain her unfamiliarity with male anatomy. She kept glancing at his gown. “Does it hurt?”

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Not really,” Chris said, not sure why he was even having this conversation. “Maybe a little, only because I need to shoot my load…” he explained, confusing her more. “Ejaculate.”

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Oh,” she said, understanding his meaning. There was something cute about her, but he was still weirded out by this experience. His confusion didn’t ease his raging hard-on, though. It still felt like it was hard as a rock.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Who is Nurse Coleman?” he finally asked her.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Oh, Nurse Coleman’s my sister. She’s the one who got me this job.”

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Yes, it made perfect sense. Except not.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Let me get this straight…your sister’s a nurse. And she tells you to go around looking at patients’ dicks?”

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“No,” Vickie replied, “just YOUR dick.” She then suddenly put her hand over her mouth, realizing she’d said a “bad word.”
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“She kept calling you a ‘college Viagra experiment gone wrong’ and thought your situation was quite humorous,” she explained. Chris mentally noted that besides lust and embarrassment, there was a third reaction to seeing a 12 inch boner: levity. This was going to make for some story, if he thought anyone would ever believe him.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If Chris were to rank all of the weird things that have happened to him nit eh last 24 hours, this would probably not even rank near the top. And, probably to most men, having a naive 18 year old girl stare at your cock would be the highlight of your day. For Chris, this wasn’t even close.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“How do you make it not hard anymore?” Vickie asked. “It seems like having a big, stiff rod sticking out of your crotch might become very inconvenient.” There was just enough innocence in her voice to let Chris know she was trying to logically analyze the situation, but there was also a slight spike of wanting when she hit the words “stiff rod” that made Chris think the sight of his protruding bulge was playing havoc with her hormones.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Vickie stood there perplexed, rubbing her chin as if in deep thought for a few seconds, before literal yelling “A-ha!” and pointing upwards with one finger. Chris’s imagination instantly supplied the light bulb turning on over her head.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“What if you masturbated?” she asked, grinning ear to ear. The grin appeared to be genuine, as she was more pleased she’d come up with a solution to his predicament than she was lusting over the idea of him pulling his cock out again.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Before Chris could say a word, Vickie ran to the door and locked it.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Can I watch?” she asked.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]There was no getting out of this, and he really did need to get rid of the erection. Besides, being exceptionally horny was a side-effect of whatever universal conspiracy had made him the object of Kellie’s lust. Rather than answering, Chris got out of the hospital bed, pulled his gown completely off, and stood naked in front of Vickie.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Her eyes bulged out if her head at the sight of his slim, but well-defined musculature. As he reached down and grabbed his dick, her mouth opened to express the kind of shock or awe he’d always wanted to get from a girl.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Chris placed his right hand around the base of his hardened penis, and left hand toward the top of it. He began to stroke it slowly with his left hand, and watched as Vickie’s eyes followed his hands slow movements. This cute girl’s subtle lust for his hardened man-meat was turning his on even more as his strokes became quicker and quicker.[/FONT]

Den

Experimental Member
Media
[FONT=&quot]“I was getting it sucked when I hit my head,” he informed her, “so I’ve already gotten really worked up today.” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Her focus on his stiff snake broke long enough for her to ask, “Someone was sucking on that?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]His hand moved faster.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Yeah…it felt great,” he added. Vickie’s breathing sped up, as he could see her own lust was really starting to get the better of her.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“My sister showed me how to perform oral sex using a banana once,” she said, “but the banana wasn’t nearly as big as that.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Does she always do stuff like that?” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Only since my 17th birthday,” she answered. “She said every girls needs to know how to give good head. She even bought me a vibrator.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]His stroking speed increased again, and at that moment, Vickie’s own hand began to rub her own body.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Do you ever use it?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Not often…but I sure will be tonight.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This was all he could stand, and the orgasm overcame him. A long shot of hot semen shot out of his dick, landing on the floor in front of Vickie. She look at it, then up in amazement as second shot exploded and landed right on her face. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Vickie licked her lips, pulling in some of his hot cum with her tongue.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Mmmm…minty!” she remarked.[/FONT]

Den

Experimental Member
Media
I think this got buried the day I posted it by 4 or 5 other new stories.