The Bitch is Back

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ann Coulter? Well, everything she' s been so strongly supporting the past six years has been a dismal failure.
Plenty of us saw the disaster coming from the very beginning, but not Ann, she thought it was all a good idea.
Now, instead of honing up to the disaster she outspokenly supported, she is on national TV talking about how well a candidate fits her own image of a man. I suppose her ideal candidate would look something like the Marlboro Man.

Or herself in drag.

Anyway, in the end, what's so wrong with being a so-called "faggot?' in the first place? Why is it an insult? or what does it describe?
It simply says very much about who she is, but nothing at all about the candidate she targeted.

Well, it's the same thing as being called a "nigger". While you are right- it says more about the person saying it that the person to whom it's being said, it's still something that we, as a society have decided does not fit within the boundaries of what others should be subjected to. When we have a whole group of powerful people condoning disrespect to gays, or using even the insinuation that someone has "gay characteristics" as an insult, and being applauded for it, it's a scary place to be. Lest we not forget, gay people are still getting beat up just for being who they are in this country, even now! Gay people are being denied equal rights, it's hardly an overreaction to be disgusted with a political party condoning and even encouraging this kind of attitude.

Hey, I forgive her, it's her schtick.

I don't expect any better from her, but I do from her followers. I am pleasantly surprised that so many repugs have distanced themselves from her. I hope it continues, but she'll probably just go to rehab, where she'll be sainted.:rolleyes:

Media
Yes. My hope is that COLJohn and the others who gave level-headed replies won't count me among the ignorant name callers! I just have a special and deep-rooted hatred for this skag, which prevents me from doing anything but calling her names!:redface::biggrin: I know it's childish, but so is she!:tongue:
Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. LOL. I wouldn't overly concern myself with what others think. You are entitled to your opinion. A little bit crude, but a direct hit in definition. From most of what I have seen that you write, you are fair, level-headed, and kind. Ms. Coulter has never been any of the above, nor displayed any of the above, and has been a vicious name-caller herself. Perhaps you are Karmic Law returning part of what she has put out in the world. If she is going to continue to spew her vitriolic venom, then she needs to be accountable for her actions and be acceptant of the reactions that she gets. I wouldn't worry what others think. The above and myself have all thought the same at one time or another and may have written something similar in previous threads concerning this hateful woman. That you are questioning and conscientious even towards her, proves the better quality of human being that you are.

Edit: We keep crossing posts, Sam, but thanks for the link, I'll read it. I've been aware of it, but haven't had the chance to read it yet.:wink:
The link was just for fun and laughs. You have far more worthwhile things to do with your life. But feel free to PM me, and if you add me to your Buddy List, I will be able to respond. Best, Sam.

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
According to this article, Ann Coulter referred to John Edwards as a "faggot". She now says it was a joke but I wonder if she really believes all this drivel she spouts or if she's the biggest attention whore in politics. No reason she can't be both, I suppose. Either way, she is a vile creature.

Controversial columnist draws fire for gay slur.

ann Coulter is clearly an intelligent woman. she learned VERY quickly how to make money off her shtick.

As the left wrings their hands,wails and gnashes their teeth, she very calmly strolls to the bank and cashes all the checks from her cable TV appearances.

And baits the hook for her next attack, knowing full well the moonbat lw blogosphere will bite hard.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ann Coulter is clearly an intelligent woman. she learned VERY quickly how to make money off her shtick.

As the left wrings their hands,wails and gnashes their teeth, she very calmly strolls to the bank and cashes all the checks from her cable TV appearances.

And baits the hook for her next attack, knowing full well the moonbat lw blogosphere will bite hard.
You just don't get it, you don't understand why "the lefts wrings their hands, and gnashes their teeth," do you?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Its true. No one can dispute there is an enthusiastic audience willing to pay to hear the constant spew of hate and acrimony from Ann C and other wingnuts. Not that that's anything to be proud of.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of you who don't understand why some of us are outraged by her antics, consider this - the reason you don't think anyone takes her seriously is because of her subject material. Obviously, there are large numbers of people who DO take her seriously, the fact that she keeps hauling money to the bank in a wheelbarrow is proof.

Now, if instead of calling people "faggot" and blaming every ill in the world on "those nutcase liberal democrats," she was telling people "go ahead, drink all the alcohol you want. Before you get in your car, put a penny in your mouth. The reaction of the copper will sober you up enough to drive, and will keep it from registering on a police breath test." Would your opinion change? People would still be believing her, just a different subject.

Her vitriol, well accepted in some (rather large) circles, perpetuates the concept of bigoted action.

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
--- Liberals are typically very emotional, irrational ,intolerant people.

Since when has acceptance of diversity and the desire to even out the playing field through greater fairness in the tax system and in just about every other area of life been either intolerant or irrational? I grant you that you are getting me emotional. Having once been a Conservative, I guess I should know about people with your attitude, however.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I do. Liberals are typically very emotional, irrational ,intolerant people.
Your response tells me 1) You DON'T get it, and 2) You are defending her because you think (and write) just like her.

So, if liberals are typically very emotional, irrational, intolerant people, what kind of people are conservatives?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Congratulations! You may now proceed to cassette #2 of Rush Limbaugh's Sound Bites for Dummies. :smile:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I do. Liberals are typically very emotional, irrational ,intolerant people.

Yes, liberals to tend to be intolerant of intolerance, which does put "us" in an interesting category. How DO you suppose someone should express the idea that all people should be treated equally, and avoid this conundrum?

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Since when has acceptance of diversity and the desire to even out the playing field through greater fairness in the tax system and in just about every other area of life been either intolerant or irrational? I .

FAILED LIBERAL CREDO #123.43

The reason for inequity is a failure in the tax system. The way to remedy that is to tax rich people MORE and give it to poor people so that everybody is more the same.

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Your response tells me 1) You DON'T get it, and 2) You are defending her because you think (and write) just like her.

So, if liberals are typically very emotional, irrational, intolerant people, what kind of people are conservatives?

Wrong.

I ignore her.

Every time you liberals gnash and wail, she laughs at you. And gets even more exposure.

If you you did the same, she'd disappear from the public eye.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure. Liberals make generalizations about other people all the time. Don't you ever read the lw blogosphere?

Every time you liberals gnash and wail, she laughs at you.

Liberals are typically very emotional, irrational ,intolerant people.
Three posts in a row where you make sweeping generalizations. Does that make you a liberal?

And where do you get the idea that I'm liberal? Because I think Coulter is an idiot? Is that your only indicator, or do you have others?