The Bitch is Back

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another trait of liberals, they never admit it.

Sorry fucker, but you skipped me:

madame_zora said:
Yes, liberals to tend to be intolerant of intolerance, which does put "us" in an interesting category. How DO you suppose someone should express the idea that all people should be treated equally, and avoid this conundrum?

I both "admitted it" and asked for your advice. Guess that was just too complicated for you to grasp.

Be careful of words like always and never, they will OFTEN cause you to look foolish.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry fucker, but you skipped me:

I both "admitted it" and asked for your advice. Guess that was just too complicated for you to grasp.

Be careful of words like always and never, they will OFTEN cause you to look foolish.
I already called him on this one, Zora. You asked one question, I asked five, he said he would answer them, he still has not. You know how those conservatives are, they can't gnash their teeth and answer a question at the same time. They never answer direct questions, they just call the liberals names.

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
69- generally rational and tolerant.

72- I think we should continue to pass laws that detail exactly what words you can and cannot say!

PSYCHE!!!

hmmm maybe we should go back to the 1700's. If you called somebody a rascal they might challenge you to a duel and kill you !! Alexnader Hamilton was killed because he was alleged to have said something dihonorable to Aaron Burr's reputation. Maybe he called him a faggot? Whatever. I think a return to dueling is a bit harsh.
My remedy is to ignore Ann Coulter.

#76. If you aren't liberal , then just let it pass. See above. Ignore me.

Follow -up questions?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
69- generally rational and tolerant.
Right. Rational like Phred Felps, and tolerant like Beverly LaHaye.
72- I think we should continue to pass laws that detail exactly what words you can and cannot say!

PSYCHE!!!

hmmm maybe we should go back to the 1700's. If you called somebody a rascal they might challenge you to a duel and kill you !! Alexnader Hamilton was killed because he was alleged to have said something dihonorable to Aaron Burr's reputation. Maybe he called him a faggot? Whatever. I think a return to dueling is a bit harsh.
My remedy is to ignore Ann Coulter.
Lots of words, but that's not an answer to the question. A response is not always an answer.
#76. If you aren't liberal , then just let it pass. See above. Ignore me.

Follow -up questions?
That's not an answer to the question. See above.

By the way, your post is not nearly as clever as you think it is. Your attempt at a semantic snare is puerile. Answer the questions, then I will ignore you.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
another trait of liberals, they never admit it.

Another trait of idiot trolls, they never answer direct questions.
Thirty some odd posts since April of last year and you call this person a troll? Get over yourself. If he/she/it was a troll odds are they'd have posted more than this by now.

And further, is there a difference between regular trolls and idiot trolls?

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can think of only one word to describe Ann Coulter. Cunt.

Interesting. You think the appropriate reponse to a perjorative is another perjorative. While sometimes this may be ok, I think it best in this situation for you to be the bigger person and not repeat her behavior.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
The woman is a bitch. In America you can be one. And legally a person can say the things that she said. We each can draw our conclusions of what we think of her. That is our legal right as well. And you can rest assured that I have drawn my opinions.

The horrifying problem is that the Republican Party paid her to come and and share her shit with the top brass of the party and worse than that, those high brow Republicans were rolling in the floor with laughter.

The real condemnation goes to the Republican Party and the type of government we can expect from these dodo's when they are in power.

Now if the bitch wants to share her drivel down at Saddie's Bar and Grill and people pay to go hear her, then fine and dandy. Just let me know she is the entertainer for the evening and I will find a different bar and grill to go to.

It is one thing for an entertainer on Saturday Night Live to say some things and it is quite another when someone says them at a true political meeting. There is no comparison.

The bottom line is that this meeting while not an official meeting of the Republican Party is a meeting designed by Republicans and for Republicans.

So, by laughing at the bitch, the Republican Party whether they like it or not, have come out accusing John Edwards of being a "faggot." A term that is extremely ugly and has no place in serious political debate.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting. You think the appropriate reponse to a perjorative is another perjorative. While sometimes this may be ok, I think it best in this situation for you to be the bigger person and not repeat her behavior.
Call Ripley's. I agree with you on that one.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thirty some odd posts since April of last year and you call this person a troll? Get over yourself. If he/she/it was a troll odds are they'd have posted more than this by now.
I did not call him a troll, and he did not call me "emotional, irrational, and intolerant." We just simply used those phrases in our posts. Get over yourself.

And further, is there a difference between regular trolls and idiot trolls?
Yes. Yes, there is.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
The horrifying problem is that the Republican Party paid her to come and and share her shit with the top brass of the party and worse than that, those high brow Republicans were rolling in the floor with laughter.

The real condemnation goes to the Republican Party and the type of government we can expect from these dodo's when they are in power.
<...>
So, by laughing at the bitch, the Republican Party whether they like it or not, have come out accusing John Edwards of being a "faggot." A term that is extremely ugly and has no place in serious political debate.
Freddie, I'm glad you understand what my concerns are. It ends up being a "degrees of separation" problem, as I see it. Coulter's histrionics are at the same time offensive and entertaining. I've seen one of her TV shows before, and she was sputtering and foaming at the mouth. Easy enough to ignore, in and of itself. But the republican party recognizes an interesting and very useful tool when the see one. By having her as their entertainment, they legitimize her to the sheeple. The sheeple, in turn, are told by their masters to vote; and they do so in great numbers, and do so influenced by the tainted fabrications that they remember from Coulter's histrionics. They remember her saying that Edwards is a faggot, and that's a bad thing. She perpetuates and reinforces the homophobia (among other things) in the sheeple population at large. And that cannot be ignored.

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The woman is a bitch. In America you can be one. And legally a person can say the things that she said. We each can draw our conclusions of what we think of her. That is our legal right as well. And you can rest assured that I have drawn my opinions.

Now if the bitch wants to share her drivel down at Saddie's Bar and Grill and people pay to go hear her, then fine and dandy. Just let me know she is the entertainer for the evening and I will find a different bar and grill to go to.

It is one thing for an entertainer on Saturday Night Live to say some things and it is quite another when someone says them at a true political meeting. There is no comparison.

The bottom line is that this meeting while not an official meeting of the Republican Party is a meeting designed by Republicans and for Republicans.

Typical hypocrite. You must be a liberal. It's ok to call her a perjorative term for women, but she can't call a man a perjorative term.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

ANN COULTER, AUTHOR: "I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out that you have to go into rehab if you use the word "faggot." So..."

She can be very vile indeed. Oddly, in this case, she used an indirect approach for her attack. In fact her statement made me think more of Ted Haggard than John Edwards.

YouTube - "Ted Haggard Is Completely Heterosexual" by Roy Zimmerman

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I suspect Coulter's bile comes from some deep-seated sexual issues of her own. Like a lot of extremist idealogues, I think that some hypocrisy or pathology underlies her facade of righteousness.

She's been accused of being a transsexual because of her oddly masculine features, and while that seems a stretch, it could hint at some underlying truth. She might well have genetic or hormonal problems. And she apparently has no known history of relationships with men, which fits with a theory of some abnormality.

Her public persona is ugly, but behind it is probably something rather sad.

FF

amen to that...i couldn't have said it better.