The bitch use me for her fun .

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Axcess, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Axcess

Gold Member

This thread is the sequel of ladies signals. Okay here is the storry. Since several months ago I met a woman at work . She start giving some signals very often . She make direct eye contact all days . She flipped her hair all the time while talking to me and was doing some stuff with her lips . She touched me in the leg ,in the arm and in the hand every day ,very often as well .Several days ago I asked her for a date and she rejected me in a horrible way . I really felt bad . My worst rejection ever . I was wrong in understanding her signals since several months ago ? Or the bitch used me for her fun and entertainment ?

#1 Axcess, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  2. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Women run game because they know men fall for it. It's possible she was leading you on, it's also possible that you were just full of yourself thinking she was interested. Work romance isn't a good idea anyway. NOTHING but trouble.

3. Axcess

Gold Member

Actually I wasn't full of myself thinking that she was interested because I ignored her signals when she started doing them . It is just that the frecuency of her signals whatever they are were very high.

4. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    ^ As Marley said ^. I got involved with a woman at work once BIG mistake, when it went tits up it went tits up !!!, her mates sided with her, even though she was being a bitch and it was all uncomfortable for me to work in, Hence, i had to leave a job i enjoyed.

Know it's no consolation Axcess, but it may have done you a favour in the long run mate, take care.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

If 'the bitch' had used you for her fun she would have at least had the sense to get a free dinner and maybe some other stuff out of you.

You misread her signals - deal with it.

6. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't really see anything that sounds like a signal. I make eye contact with my sister all the time and I guarantee it doesn't mean I have ulterior motives. And flicking her hair? Women do that 10,000 times a day.

I'd understood if she winked at you or blew kisses or sent you a note that said "Do you like me? Check yes or no" but from all angles it sounds like you just read too deep into it. I don't think it's fair to call her a bitch just for rejecting your date.

Actually that mentality is a bit alarming, it sounds like you think she owed you something just for looking at you.

7. Axcess

Gold Member

Thanks man . Maybe it was the best thing to happen .The next time I will be more carefull.

8. Axcess

Gold Member

Okay so I read her signals wrong . What about touching me very often in the legs in the arm and hand while talking to me ? I never take woman signals seriously before this case.

#8 Axcess, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Just because you are not a touchy feely person doesn't mean that other people are incapable of touching in a non sexual manner. Perhaps she thought you were gay and was physically comfortable with you. Perhaps she is touchy with everyone. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.... You asked (and why not?) and she said no. End of story.

10. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    How "often"? Something tells me this happened once or twice, and she was just using you for balance as she was reaching for something. I dunno, so far it looks like much ado about nothing.

I'd like to believe that, and I hope that you don't start taking "signals" too seriously, it could be a lot of trouble for you and for these women.

Draft saved Draft deleted