The Blob

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_FatMushroomHead, Apr 17, 2010.

1. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

2. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    That would be Mr. Mark the previous owner of LPSG. He's been the subject of many other threads.

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everyone has a different style man, to each his own. Always seems like a really nice guy

4. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

What in the world are you supposed to do with that thing? I mean, is it functional in any sort of way? I can't see sex being possible ... at least not with another human ...

5. B_FatMushroomHead

Isn't silicone REALLY bad for you? Didn't they ban the old silicone breast implants because women we're dying horrible deaths from it?

6. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    NO, that was something invented by plaintiffs' lawyers.

7. evilrunt

evilrunt Member

Albums:
    all i know is that is gross...

8. Incocknito

Gold Member

That was saline. It's not used anymore (at least in professional surgeries/products).

Either way, even if that was "good silicone", I don't think its having a positive effect on his body.

9. B_FatMushroomHead

Nah saline is salt water. Developed because the silicone ones were killling people

10. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only REAL problem with silicone injections down there is not the migration...it's the sterility of the surgery and how clean it's kept after surgery till it heals. **and the problems of clothing and ridicule** It takes someone who is very secure with who they are and are able to brush off the negativity to handle this kind of extreme modification. I think Mr. Mark is pretty cool...seems like a really nice fella from his posts. To each their own. I've played with my friends "modification" before... not as big as Marks...but still was fun to play with. :)

11. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

There was a previous owner? Who's currently in charge then?

12. B_FatMushroomHead

I think it's pecker but I dunno. He may just be a mod.

13. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Mr. Pecker is Admin.

Mr. Rob_E owns the sites.

Mr. Mark was the owner and is currently a very nice man.

14. distance

distance Member

I know him; he lives here in Palm Springs! Nice guy, at least to me - but FYI, there are MANY guys out there who have gone WAY further than Marko with the silicone injections...he's tame compared to some...

15. accemb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Like I've said, one always learns something new on this site. While I find it disturbing that one would actually do this, I do not judge him. If he is healthy and happy with his modified equipment, that's all that matters.

16. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

Whenever i see this i wonder why, everyone to their own, but still...it kinda removes the function of the penis, right?

17. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The comments above are certainly correct. The only real "problems" with silicone are with clothing and the fact that EVERYONE stares at your crotch! You have to be a certain personality type to be able to handle this, and most people who have gotten silicone and then expressed unhappiness with it tend to be those who went big and then couldn't handle the societal pressure that comes along with it. Even Mark eventually decided it wasn't for him, but he definitely was a trail blazer for a lot of people.

My friend GReg is by far the largest guy around. He's probably about 5 times the size that Mark was in that video. His opinion on it is I think the ideal one, that is, that he is not altering his body within the realm of existing sexuality but is instead taking full control of his body and redefining his own sexuality.

I have had silicone for almost three years and love it. The only thing I don't like about it is that I've not been able to save enough money to get considerably more. There are certainly already challenges with my size. Clothing is indeed difficult. Simply finding jeans with a crotch big enough is really difficult. I can't buy any pants or shorts from Gap or Old Navy, levis and such I have to buy several sizes too big just to be able to zip up. Luckily Abercrombie & Fitch make jeans with good sized crotches, so that's still possible.

Even when you do find clothes that fit, everything is really obvious. You just have to get used to the fact that everyone is going to stare at you. Women are the worst but I tend to have fun with it. I figure if you're rude enough to adamantly stare at my crotch, I have full license to entertain myself!

Many of you have pointed out that there comes a point where the cock is no longer functional in a traditional way. Certainly this only happens when you choose to go super huge. I'm not there yet, but hope I will be soon. That may not make sense to you, but for me I am a total bottom intercourse-wise. I absolutely hate topping, and for me my cock will become a huge soft sextoy for my partner to enjoy. Eventually I want to get so huge my cock can be used like a living fleshlight with a guy being able to pull the siliconed skin of my penis over his hard cock and jerk himself off so that we both enjoy it.

It's definitely not something for everyone, but is it really any different than huge fake tits on a woman?

Draft saved Draft deleted