Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For the first time I used the block option a few days ago. I have never felt the need in all the time I have been on LPSG but that day was my limit of frustration.

Anywho, do others use the option(s) quite often, some or never? I'm sure it probably varies in use between men and women.

By the way no response to this thread will be ignored. :tongue:

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't mind using this option, as there are some who will continue antagonizing the subject.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think all of the people ive had to put on ignore at LPSG are now banned.
I wonder if the amount of people that have somebody on ignore figures into the decision for the mods on banishment...? (i know it does on some other forums)

Reactions: ActionBuddy

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My ignore list is long and predictive - most people on it end up getting banned. I have people on it because they have a heavy ick factor, and people on it for just being antagonistic - either on purpose or because they are just plain thick (and not in a good way!)

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Block button is my Friend . Would be nice if they fixed it so the " Perma Block " action worked so I don't have to block every time I'm in chat .

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love ignore *cuddles ignore list*

i also love a clickie... my brain is ever at war... the need to ignore.. the impulse to click "view text"

sometimes.. leads to trouble/grumbling... sometimes folks are sprung from the phantom zone. most times, ignore status is confirmed.

there are heaps of banned names on my ignore list.. banned, or the folks stop posting.
:eek: the power of ignore can not be ,erm, ignored :biggrin:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Block button is my Friend . Would be nice if they fixed it so the " Perma Block " action worked so I don't have to block every time I'm in chat .
Hmm I wondered about that and why it isn't permanent until or if you choose to change it.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm I wondered about that and why it isn't permanent until or if you choose to change it.

something we lost months ago when Rob_E was doing up dates on the site .....Maybe someone like Urself could start a thread asking " What Happened to the Permanent Block Feature in Chat " .

I tried it once on an annoying bugga, after I did that though for some strange reason I could not read any of my posts.

I wish there was a button to ignore snoring though. When my pc goes into sleep mode it begins to snore.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think all of the people ive had to put on ignore at LPSG are now banned.
I wonder if the amount of people that have somebody on ignore figures into the decision for the mods on banishment...? (i know it does on some other forums)

Not here. Mods can't see your ignore list