The Bonding Power of a Hand Job

Ottersuit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why do I love giving handjobs and milking?

For me, it is incredibly rewarding to have a man, at his most vulnerable, transfer authority to me and trust me to provide him with intense pleasure. I enjoy satisfying his deep need to have the his seed released.

As a skilled and knowledgeable milker, providing a long, slow, determined handjob allows my bate brother to have a unique experience that he can not accomplish by himself.

The process creates a bond via his cock that is intense and ever-evolving. Over time, I develop a 6th sense on what my milkee needs and there is an electricity between us. As a milker, I take personal pleasure in thoughtfully guiding my milkee to the edge and then respectfully maintaining him there. As the anticipation for release mounts my relationship with him and his cock strengthens. I instinctively know when to allow the release of his pent up ejaculate. His powerful climax, demonstrated by each forceful contraction of his excited manhood, is a reward for both him and for me.

The role of a milker is to throughly drain the testicles of all of their semen for the welfare of the man being milked. I take pride in this role.

Milking is not just a unique masturbation technique, it is a unique masturbation experience for both men involved.

What are the thoughts and feelings of other milkers and milkees?

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do I love giving handjobs and milking?

For me, it is incredibly rewarding to have a man, at his most vulnerable, transfer authority to me and trust me to provide him with intense pleasure. I enjoy satisfying his deep need to have the his seed released.

As a skilled and knowledgeable milker, providing a long, slow, determined handjob allows my bate brother to have a unique experience that he can not accomplish by himself.

The process creates a bond via his cock that is intense and ever-evolving. Over time, I develop a 6th sense on what my milkee needs and there is an electricity between us. As a milker, I take personal pleasure in thoughtfully guiding my milkee to the edge and then respectfully maintaining him there. As the anticipation for release mounts my relationship with him and his cock strengthens. I instinctively know when to allow the release of his pent up ejaculate. His powerful climax, demonstrated by each forceful contraction of his excited manhood, is a reward for both him and for me.

The role of a milker is to throughly drain the testicles of all of their semen for the welfare of the man being milked. I take pride in this role.

Milking is not just a unique masturbation technique, it is a unique masturbation experience for both men involved.

What are the thoughts and feelings of other milkers and milkees?
You enjoy cock. Woman just do it with not much pleasure i believe for them. I've dated when single a few, FEW women that truly enjoyed pleasuring, pleasing a cock swallowed and licked me clean. Sadly my wife sucks but it's a job and I don't think she gets pleasure from it. I do enjoy eating cunt a Creampie eater and LOVE it. She knows I enjoy eating her pussy but won't reciprocate enthusiastically like me. Simple, the more you enjoy giving the more reciprocal it should be. Such is life. Enjoy yourself. Life is short.

Last edited by a moderator:

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
such a turn off after the 3rd or 4th hand exchange and you can see it becoming more of a chore than erotic...I must admit, milking is nice but I need that rough constant pressure across the length of this muscle meat..it is a bit of a workout i'll concede. But effort is all I ask...I have been lucky with a few freaks in my day but my ex was a dead fish..who hated my girth in her face...cest la vie

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Totally agree. I don't do it much as a main event sexual act, but if I'm lazily in bed or on the couch watching a movie with someone and we're not really in the mood to break the lazy energy for sex, I like pulling their cock out and giving them a slow handjob with deep strokes while we continue just lying there or watching the movie. It's nice, especially when they cum really hard just from slow jerking

D

deleted3995701

This concept makes my brain scream and twist and try to hide in a corner.

I think I should probably look into the idea more.