The Book "The Multi-Orgasmic Man"

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Kylexander, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Kylexander

Kylexander New Member

I'm about to forfiet 20 bucks in hopes that I have what it takes. Has anybody read this book?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I bought it at a used book shop several years ago. Quite interesting and worth the read.

You can get it on Amazon for $11.53 new or as low as $4.19 used.

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

The Multi Orgasmic Male by Mantek Chia and Douglas Arava is good insightful read and do take notes and do the exercises. You will learn to be multiple orgasmic. It is a superb book. It is out on paperback now. Cheaper than the hard back version. Study, study, study.

4. Kylexander

Kylexander New Member

The Multi Orgasmic Male by Mantek Chia and Douglas Arava is good insightful read and do take notes and do the exercises. You will learn to be multiple orgasmic. It is a superb book. It is out on paperback now. Cheaper than the hard back version. Study, study, study.
    [post=351583]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yeah..they have a section in there abot increasing penis size and testical size...I just want it to actually work.

5. nylonjockey

nylonjockey New Member

Yeah..they have a section in there abot increasing penis size and testical size...I just want it to actually work.

While for some this MAY be the case, the reasons for purchasing book are for learning the methods which allow for increased and prolonged sexual

pleaseure. You'll need not to expect instant gratification, you'll also wish to consult Alan and Donna Brauer's book "ESO" and then practice, practice, practice, first solo, and then with a partner. Once you've had 5 or seven or 10 non-ejaculatory orgasms in an hour followed by an intense, 30-40 second ejaculatory orgasm the likes of which you've never experienced, adding a half an inch to the length of your penis will seem unimportant.

Read these books, figure out what best works for you (and a partner) and enjoy!

6. natrl

natrl New Member

Yes, I have read this book, and it was absolutely great! Yes, multi-orgasms for a man is possible, and extremely pleasurable.

You have to read the book with an open mind, and really practice, believe, put some effort into it and WOW - what results!

7. Alley Blue

Gold Member

8. 2003gq

2003gq New Member

greeat book

Draft saved Draft deleted