The Boredom Thread...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
And what type would that be?
Well I have a list...
I have a huge internet crush on Matthew...
But from there ...
I seem to attract and have many older friends online (the ones that will claim they are old enough to be my fathers)
Canadians
Boys my own age as well... I guess I can identify with the age relation

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I have a list...
I have a huge internet crush on Matthew...
But from there ...
I seem to attract and have many older friends online (the ones that will claim they are old enough to be my fathers)
Canadians
Boys my own age as well... I guess I can identify with the age relation

Awww, you're so sweet. Now all we need is me to get a crush on some straight guy who likes you but is not your type, and we could have a wild internet love triangle!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Awww, you're so sweet. Now all we need is me to get a crush on some straight guy who likes you but is not your type, and we could have a wild internet love triangle!
I'd settle for another gay one if it makes it easier... but if you insist... I'm sure it wont be that hard... We have lots of choices... :p ;)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd settle for another gay one if it makes it easier... but if you insist... I'm sure it wont be that hard... We have lots of choices... :p ;)

Yeah, but to complete the circle correctly, he would have to be chasing you, but you couldn't be interested in him, so I think a straight guy would fill the role perfectly. My evidence? The dozens of them (at least) that are following you around the site drooling. :wink:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but to complete the circle correctly, he would have to be chasing you, but you couldn't be interested in him, so I think a straight guy would fill the role perfectly. My evidence? The dozens of them (at least) that are following you around the site drooling. :wink:
*Chases my tail looking around* really now... I thought I just had a cocky attitude people like to hear... I think you need to pick one then... cause you have to have an internet crush on him... go ahead pick one of my friends :p

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chases my tail? really now... I thought I just had a cocky attitude people like to hear... I think you need to pick one then... cause you have to have an internet crush on him... go ahead pick one of my friends :p

LOL ... do you have a list that I can look through to select one?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ok these are my favorites: (in no order but in order of PM's I've recieved in the past few hours*
jakeatolla
sk_bum
uncut
LPD
LINittanyLion
*wonders where you got a dozen from*