The Boys in Blue Pt. 1

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
My morning started as usual, just another work day, except I had an important business meeting with a client in less than half an hour, and I am running seriously late. I jumped in the shower, jumped into my suit clothes, started the car and hurriedly headed to rendevous with my client, no running about 15 late, so i shifted my car into overdrive doing about 80 in a 55 mph zone. I glanced in the rear view mirror to see the oh-so familiar blue lights, "Pull over", echoed the police officer over the bullhorn. Shit, the very last thing i need is a ticket, i thought to myself. I pulled over and two very handsome police officers emerged from the car, the first officer was tall 6'3", buzz cutblond hair, stache, and goatee, piercing baby blue eyes, chiseled masculine features, massive chest with what appeared to be quarter sized nipples under his uniform, and a nice tight ass, not to mention an impressive bulge. "Whats the big hurry sir, do you how fast you were going? Drivers license and registration", he ordered. I began pulling out the requested info, but i got distracted looking at the other officer. The other officer was about my height, at 5'9" or 5'10" with a caramel complexion and dark brown eyes, nice chest, arms, and thighs, he really filled out his uniform nicely and had what seemed to be a python hidden in his pants. By now i've gotten this massive raging hard-on, then the first officer asked me to step out of my car, i found this quite odd for a speeding ticket, not to mention the fact that dick was throbbing wildy while i was lusting after these two masculine muscular studs. I obliged, and got out of the car, I was then frisked and searched, he took his time patting me down paying extra attention to my croutch and ass. "Whats this? he asked. I'm thinking to myself, you don't know. He repeated, What this, are you hard or something. I couldn't believe this was happening. He patted me down once more, firmly grabbing my muscular ass, squeezing my ass cheeks hard, then slapping them with his blackjack, then grabbing a hand full of my hard dick. Oh i see whats going on, he said. We got ourselves a 'fun boy', he said to the other officer. Then he started grabbing his croutch, and said to me you like to suck dick don't you. Then he started rubbing and massaging his cock, if i thought i saw a bulge before it was pratically about to bust out of his uniform, i saw it expanding and engorging with blood as he moved his hands up and down in a circular motion and squeezed his cock, i had nervous energy and sexual energy all at once, was this really happening. He kept working his cock up more and more until it was busted the seams of his pants, then he took it out and out flopped a thick uncut penis. It was beautiful with a nice full pink mushroom head, large vein running along the shaft and full low hangers the size of two large plums. By now i was salivating profusely, i wanted to taste his fat uncut meat and large potatoes. He came toward me and told me to kneel and worship his cock, but first he handcuffed me and read me my rights: U have no rights, get on your knees and suck me! Clear enough, I did what i was told. I darted my tongue in and under his loose foreskin, teasing eat and light tugging on it with my teeth to get all the loose skin over his head, then i started sucking him soft at first, then harder, next a took a big gulp trying to take all of his massive manhood into my mouth and down my throat, but not without gagging. Then i moved to his balls, licking and sucking on them. He moaned in esctasy and begin fucking my face furiously, yeah suck that cock. His partner was now behind and now worked up his own massive erection....things are starting to get interesting

Reactions: nuhsyert

bkozy54: This is such a hot story! I can't wait to hear more . . . don't keep me waiting too long! Is there any truth to this story?

fdsa: damn i'm glad i looked at this, I was bored before with no sex drive, came here outta boredom, and now have a raginf boner! great work!